Thread: Mixed/conflicting messages from the same person

Banned Read only

Mixed/conflicting messages from the same person

When younger, mom used to initiate showing me her clothing and make-up purchases, and still does.

She also taught me to put her hair up and encouraged me to take notice of her friends' make-up/hair/clothes and so on.

Once, she even bought me a girl's blouse and asked me to wear it.

Yet she looked very disappointed when telling me she once saw a crossdresser in a restaurant one night.

Did you eber get mixed messages from one person?

Many a times I've got mixed mesages! Mostly from my ex! She could buy me clothes and make-up and then get very mad when I wore it! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

People, especially those we know and love, can be kind of complex sometimes Hon.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

It's hard to tell what goes on in someone Else's mind, that why when telling people about being transgendered, you just never know how someone will react, until after the fact. Mom may that thought she was just teaching you the ways of women, to make you a better husband, Well the blouse, I don't understand that part either. I might be an interesting conversation, to find out just what she was thinking when she bought you that blouse, if you dare bring it up! Girl friends, wives, or mothers, it never pays to try to read their minds, if they catch you at it, they will just change there mind, just to confuse, and dumbfound you.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Not to be overly cynical, but do you ever get anything but mixed messages from anyone on anything? We homo sapiens are not exactly logical, rational creatures.

Annabelle