Thread: What's your MO? Regarding your online time and cd.com?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Question What's your MO? Regarding your online time and cd.com?

Normally, first thing in the morning, I check my personal online sites, business site, other CD sites, then I end up here!
    If I don't have any early morning business meeting commitments, that is!

I don't mess around on the computer much in my business. So, when I get home, I generally run thru the same pattern. Only I skip my online work site. Then, I may hang around here until dinner or game on TV, time! Lastly, check for messages, etc. just before bed!

I was curious how the rest of u fit online time and in particular, cd.com, into your schedules/lives?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Being retired (retarded?) makes getting a few minutes here and there to log on and visit easier. Especially like to when dressed...sort of like visiting with friends.

Usually early in the morning RS but dang if I don't it otherwise just whenever I feel like it. One of the advantages of being retired Hon.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

let me see how about morning noon afternoon eve and night before bed i guess most of the day
    hugs
    Ronda

I have my phone, my tablet, my desktop, and laptop. What?? I'm a student...and a very serious one) I usually spend a total of 2 hours a day online as leisure time, not school. but often times my friends think I'm online cause I usually stay online on some device or another and I appear to be online when I'm not...if you count those as hours, I'm on all day and night. Wow! I have an online life as well!! Cooool!! XOXOXO

Trouble.. Yep thats me Beth Mays's Avatar
    No time at work for crap!
    spend a few min in the mornings (7am) online... then in the evenings (10pm) for an hour or so... damn UPS sucks
    Maximus Decimus Meridius (Gladiator):
    What we do in this life, echoes in eternity..

You can fine me here on Facebook!

Platinum Member
    Hi Sherry, As soon as I get up around 06:00 and at nite 21:00 to 23:00
    Being Retired anytime through out the day.

My schedule has six Saturdays and one Sunday now.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I usually spend an hour or so before bedtime on here.

- Diane

I'm on and off through out the day and evening! 98% of my online time is spent right here at cd.com! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Once or twice a day I'll come here and see what's new...
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I start my day here, I get up around 5 AM, and by 5:30 I'm on here until I've read all the new stuff of interest, then on slow days I will check back in the afternoons, or early evenings, like Kate said, any time I feel like it, I'm retired too!
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Anytime I dang well please. I'm retired. Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

Usually when I am having my coffee in the morning like now. Good morning ladies!

Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by daviolin View Post
    Anytime I dang well please. I'm retired. Daviolin
    Same here (retired early), although I tend to live on here at times.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I check my email early every monring as I have a dear friend in another country and we correspond every day! Then I usually check crossdressers.com to see whats going on. Like Daviolin and Marleena, I am retired so I can get on the computer whenever I feel like it!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I spend a lot of time here.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I'm on first thing in the morning nearly 7 days a week. It is how I wake up while drinking coffee. When the wife is gone in the evenings I will usually be on this and other CD friendly sites "doing my research"

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Being more of a regular hobby than a lifestyle, I tend to be on here at weekends. Mainly early morning before I get dressed in male clothes to go surfing. (On wavey things). Being as the surf was hopeless, this morning, I came home and dressed for the rest of today, so here I am early evening tapping away, on what is without doubt my favorite web site.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Here is first, and most important, all other sites yahoo, Ebay, Wikipedia etc. are secondary, . That is at home of course, never at work, and especially on the work computer which is strictly monitored. That is one closed door meeting I do not want to be in nor is it really the best way to come out of the closet.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

On at 7am with either my Blackberry or my new Android. Same as FaceBook... Off at 5PM to eat dinner and usually check in a couple times before bed. I have CD.com and Facebook running at the same time so I can flop back and forth.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Im on an off from time to time dont realy have a specific time frame ,,Just when I feel like it an I am feeling FRISKY ,,, Mostly Im selling crossdresser clothes an shoes to yall on my internet site ,, An I also run an adult book store an peep show kinda thing ,, So come on down an check it out ,,You can wear whatever you want ,, As long as you can pay ,,,LOL,,,
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Gold Member
    Mo? What's a Mo?

I don't really have any kind of rhythm. I certainly can't seem to sit down and do what I want and get off. It is more like I think I have time and get on, then get interrupted. Come back later, then get interrupted. Finally I walk away thinking tomorrow will be better. So there sure isn't a pattern any more than a shotgun blast having a pattern.

I sit down, log on, push the New Posts button, read posts that catch my eye, answer those to which I can contribute, lather, rinse, repeat.

It's fun to watch discussions develop!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

I work from home, and largely via email, so I always have opportunity to be on line. When I first joined a couple years ago, it was exciting to become part of an open discussion of CDing and TG issues. Honestly, I initially went overboard - hence so many posts in so little time). But, I've learned to moderate a bit and allow myself time for other, paying activities

Banned Read only
    My usual routine for the morning is to drop my wife off at work and return home and dress. Today it is sunny. I put on a white sundress with blue and green accents, white full slip, white bra and matching panties, beige stockings and cream colored two inch heels, and grey wig. Then I reheat some morning coffee in the microwave. I have already checked my email accounts while the wife was home. I log onto this site and sip coffee as I bang away. It is all very relaxing. After posting I will slip over to eBay and check the status of any potential acquisitions to my wardrobe. When I logged off I will do some chores. Lunch will be eaten today in the backyard. In the afternoon I will check back into this site and see additional threads and further responses to others. While I am posting in the morning I will watch the Today Show because I love looking at the lovely female hosts in their dresses. Ah, the uncomplicated life of a retiree!