Thread: wen you cant dress

wen you cant dress

i read a lot about a lot of you not being able to dress wen you wont so how does it make you fell do you like at work say to your self i wish i cood go an dress up but cant how much does it eat at you an if you cood wood you be a a better persom i know can but one or two times a year wood be enought for me i can do it ever day an wood be cose i love being a women but i dont i have doing it so long an live as one yeas a go i am a lot like women this day an age just dont wont to yes i love all it is dressing up but not ever day ges i am gitting old just a women takes a long time to do it love the look but do it ever day it wood be hard i thank the less you dress the more you wont to the more you can the less you do

not quite silver yet Emma Leigh's Avatar
    I normally dress every day.......the only time I dont is when I have to work......at this very moment in time......my son has come to stay.......and as I,m not out to him and Knowing his attitude to dressing.......I am in drab.......this for me is not what I have come to accept as normal.........and as much as I am enjoying my sons company and am glad he has come to stay.........I feel totally frustrated..........

If I am unable to dress and to let my guard down For let's say two weeks I become a miserable bitch, past that time I become a lush and a miserable bitch! This has happened every winter for the last 5 years, with the last one being the worst. The max time I was able to go was about a week and a half, normally I am there for 4-6 weeks. I have to live with co-workers in company housing - needless to say I am not out at work.
    A prisoner in a kings disguise - Styx

I dress every day so if some things come up that prohibit me from doing so it's not an issue any longer. Before I came out to my wife I would steal the least little bit of time to be able to dress and that took away from things that I really should have been doing. All that's changed and I'm so much more relaxed about it now.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Try underdressing. It will keep you sane.

I can agree lori! I dress every day but it seems many a day I don't have the desire to go ''all'' the way unless I need to run to town! And then that even seems not worth it! Perhaps I need a break! Nah! I think not! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I don't dress everyday, but often enough to keep my head on right, but I remember the bad old days, when I couldn't. When it came up, and I couldn't dress for a while, like Karin, I become a male version of a Bitch, oh yes, and a lush, (unhappy drunk, and surly).That's why I came out to my wife, we didn't like me not dressing, and after I told her, I never had to worry about not dressing again, at least not long enough for it to bother me. But like Cynthia, some days I get lazy, and just settle for a pair of Capri's and a cute Tee, and forget about all the rest, on days like that, it doesn't have to be pretty, just girl gear, will do.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Quote Originally Posted by EjayeCD View Post
    Try underdressing. It will keep you sane.
    Oh yes! I totally agree! If I couldn't at least underdress daily, I'd be insane!