It all started the Holiday weekend when my wife came home after shopping with a new blouse for me. Of course I included it in my ensemble when dressing Saturday night. (my usual opportunity) My wife commented that i looked good enough to take out. This was a surprise, though she is very supportive, we have not gone out with me dressed yet. In fact we have almost not gone out at all, she is still grieving having lost her Dad. As fortune would turn the next morning the paper had an ad for a benefit drag show at the local VFW, and she wanted to go. The invitation welcomed guests to attend crossdressed to join in the fun.
All week long Marguarite and Louie made their plans, Yes she attended crossdressed also. At first we were thought to be part of the show, but were welcomed very warmly. There were a couple of great acts - one queen that sang her own songs, a King that was very convincing and the best was a pair of kings that did a " Martin and Lewis " song that i remember seeing in a movie, they had it down pat. I almost forgot about the " In Between ", it was a guy dressed on the left as Cher and the right as Sonny, PRICELESS.
I must make big apologies though, we bought a new camera, then couldn't get it to work. I am always helpless with gadgets, but my wife is usually pretty good, she blamed her failure on being dressed as a guy. I had no response to that, other than a big laugh. One day I promise to post some pictures. I know how lucky I am to have the wife that I do.