Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I wouldn't dare wear

I wouldn't dare wear

Ladies. I'm 44 years old, size 14, don't have that perfect figure that I do know. I do feel fantastic in myself as I shop or even those lovely night walks on the beach, that's important to stress to everyone. I'm proud of my figure and my appearance of dressing up. Nevertheless, I wouldn't dare wear a bikini on the beach or anywhere else for that matter! Absolutely, completely a NO NO seeing me in one
    What wouldn't you like to wear out side?
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx

I would love to wear a bikini but don't have the guts to it in public.
    Adrianne.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jasmin44
    What wouldn't you like to wear out side?
    Male clothes!!!!!!!!! It's not only that I would like to wear them outside - there is no way anybody is going to get me back in them, inside or out. The nearest to mens clothes I'm going to ever wear again is, for example, a unisex fleece.

Anne

Quote Originally Posted by Anne_0
    Male clothes!!!!!!!!! It's not only that I would like to wear them outside - there is no way anybody is going to get me back in them, inside or out. The nearest to mens clothes I'm going to ever wear again is, for example, a unisex fleece.

Anne
    I agree Anne.
    Adrianne.

I woudn't wear...

I dunno -- a bikini would be one... A micro mini skirt. (Anyone who has ever seen either Bo Selecta's Nadia impression or GLC's "Your mother's got a penis" will know what I'm talking about. )

Wow... two TG references in a page, and they're both negative portrayels. My mind is ready to vent..... eep! xx

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Last summer, on a bet from my wife, I shaved most of me and put on a one piece bathing suit and a wig. A little make up. And off to the beach I went.
    I think most people were looking at my ugly dark leg, I used to be diabetic, and had bad circulation in my left leg, instead of looking at me, in my suit. I did use bobby pins to hold the wig on, in the water. But I didn't try to get it wet. Oh we were 600 miles from home, and I prayed I wouldn't see anyone I worked with...BJ

Jasmin I'm the same as you, would love to wear a bikini but just haven't got the nerve.

Billijo that's one of the most daring things I can think of, and you did it! wearing a bikini, on a beach in public, WOW!

Haley Pink~

I won't dare wear!

I won't dare wear men's clothing unless it's the only thing i can wear. Or unless the situation does cause me to have to wear Men's clothing.

Haley

There is nothing feminine that I can think of that I wouldn't wear outside. That is the lovely thing about beuing feminine. Women are able to experiment and wear anything that they like. If only men could do the same. Just think, ladies jeans (embroidered or not, blouses (fancy or plain), a skirt, a dress, nylons, perfume. nail polish, jewelry. nylons, cute shoes, the list is endless. Women are so lucky. men's cloting, womens clothing - nobody says aor thinks a thing. Of course, you do have to be figure appropriate for what you are wearing. You don't wear a bikini if your belly hangs over the bottoms and you also have to have appropriate toiletry habits (most people don't care to see ladies with hair oin their chests or under their arms - actually anywhere). Life would just be so much simpler and eqasier.
    Dawn

Mmm I wouldn't dare wear a female dress uniform,an officer and a lady? Damn I am jealous that they get to wear something like that while us guys have to wear the boring clothes.

I don't think there is anything I wouldn't wear if I had

the guts to go out.

But I really would like to try a swim suit, however I don't know if my figure would do all that well in a bikini

Susan

May I thank you all for reponding to this thread. It goes to show we ladies may have a steam of thoughts and images, experienced during our sleep, mmmmm, lovely thoughts.

Hey Jasmin!!! Interesting thread. I don't think I would go out in public period, not with my size and shape, (size 16 skirt, XL blouse). I don't have the face for it either. Now, I would and will go out enfemme with other sisters in a CD club or something like that tho. As far as what I would not wear in public IF I was passable? Probably one of my dominatrix outfits...ahem...scare the h___ out of 'em sorry souls!!!He he he.

Woman of the Revolution Bridget's Avatar
    What wouldn't I wear...hmmm well...

Stiletto heels. It's a highway to pain, bad posture and i honestly don't like the look. And they would boost my height to over 6 feet. I also am not terribly fond of tube tops. That's about it. Probably when I get old, I wouldn't wear a miniskirt, or a halter top. I'd like to think as I get older my taste in dress matures. I think with some clever work I could make a bikini work. ^_~

Why thank you andreaboots. I'll see what else I can think off for the next thread?

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar

To wear or not to wear

Dawn has it just right

It is personal, only poersonal.

Things not to wear include for me those long baggy shorts that men consideer as swimwear. How come they do not come off when the wearer dives into the water ? Do they ever ?

Speedo does me fine. But I do like my two part Bikini too, but not for such close observation.
    The rivers and lochs up here are fine
    Last edited by Sam-antha; 11-16-2005 at 04:20 PM.
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

Wouldn't wear anything that shows off too much skin. Being a big girl wouldn't look good in a bikini. BUT I do love a low cut top that shows off my cleavage.
    Hugs Jodi Lynn

i just discoverd wearing womens swimwear. bought a whole buch on clearance from wlmart and kohls....i wore the botoms to the beach this summer. my wife loved them. didnt look like womens at all....only we knew.
    i also wear them in the evenings alot. love the pretty colors n styles........

Bikini dress

Don't be perfectionists. The real female variety certainly ain't.
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

I wouldn't dare wear

Stilettos! They would bother my Achilles tendons which I have had trouble with in the past. I would wear a bikini though.

Gennee
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

Since having some negative experiences I no longer dare wear my blue bunny rabbit costume in public.

What is wrong with people!

I just want to be taken seriously.

Not a little girl
    Quote Originally Posted by Julie York
    Since having some negative experiences I no longer dare wear my blue bunny rabbit costume in public.
    Visions of Rene Z. in Bridget Jones Diary

Size and Shape

Well Andrea what about yours ? I still cannot imagine and I cannot find a pic !

I bought an animal print bra and pantie set a few years back. The panties were hipster type. I wore them on the beach at Cancun with a couple of friends (male and female) who I know extremely well. I don't actually know what possessed me to do it, but neither of them said anything over the three or four hours we were on the beach.

for the first time (and now many times since), I have been lying out in a skimpy string bikini on the beach. Of course, I try to pick secluded spots. What a thrill and it made me feel very sexy and so "naked". I know people passed by looking but probably could not tell. Something about the tan lines are just another dimension. wow!