Thread: If societies acceptance.............

If societies acceptance.............

If societies acceptance of crossdressing suddenly changed, and it was perfectly acceptable to wear womens clothes anywhere any time.......would you get breast implants?

I know I would be first in line at the doctors office.

Hugs
    Hey this is me....it's who I am.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks
    outside, dreams. Who looks inside awakens.

-- Carl Gustav Jung

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes Ma'am, You can wear the pants in the family....may i wear the dress.

If what you 're asking is whether being outwardly transgendered became socially acceptable, and that men giving the outward appearance of womanhood became okay with society, then the answer would probably be yes. However, getting breast implants is a far cry from mere crossdressing. If as you said, that it became "perfectly acceptable to wear womens clothes anywhere any time" without the practice spilling over into a complete projection of womanhood, then the answer would be a no.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

erm.... possibly.

If transgenderism was accepted in society, then maybe I would get implants - or hormones enough to grow them.

I wouldn't have full SRS though. That I'm pretty much sure of. But you never know (in real life, now,) things might change for me in five or ten years!!

xx

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

No artificial ingredients, thx...

I won't have a gf with implants, and I wouldn't have 'em either. I plan to grow my own; that way you also get a lot of nice freebies along with, especially nipple development...

Like the song says, "Ain't nothin' like the real thing, baby...'
    [SIZE=1]
    Marge, you being a cop makes you the Man, which makes me the woman. And I have no interest in that!

...besides occasionally wearing the underwear, which, as we discussed, is strictly a comfort thing.
    ~ H. Simpson

Silly goose, of course that's not me in my avatar![/size]

Platinum Member
    well i would just keep the ones i have little a's but all mine.......implants no not for me...

Bunny's submissive girl CharleneCD's Avatar
    BunnyGG draws the line at implants. Forms are fine but no hormones or implants. If I were single I would more likely do the hormone route and grow my own.
    Charlene

Learn To Love Yourself And You will Find That Others Have Always Loved You But You Can Now Accept It.

Being as I consider myself to be a man who enjoys and is aroused by wearing women's clothing I would happily wear a skirt or dress outdoors if the customs of English Society changed to permit it. I would not wear makeup nor breast forms etc but would be a man in a skirt, boots, etc. Where I living in Scotland I would wear a kilt quite often outdoors and of course if in the Far East would wear a sarong .

I suppose I am at one end of the spectrum of those who post here , a heterosexual male who enjoys wearing female clothing, panties 24/7 for 40 years and skirts and dresses etc in the privacy of my own home but who has no desire to become a woman. The other end of the scale would be a post operative male to female Transexual who has achieved their goal and now lives and is accepted as a woman and there are many variations in between.

Well, if societry changed that much I would certainly wear, as often as I could, everything totally feminine. Lingerie, dresses, skirts, nylons, heels, jewelry, makeup - everything feminine. Also would take hormones and depending on how much breast developsment came about, if I thought it insufficisnt for my appearance I would definitely consider breast augmentation. I would want cleavage, be able to werar low cut dresses and blouses that showed significant cleavage. How much is enough. Guess I'd have to see. And if that opportumity existed now, I'd probably be some man's happy, and sexy, wife.
    Dawn

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by KatieZ
    If societies acceptance of crossdressing suddenly changed, and it was perfectly acceptable to wear womens clothes anywhere any time.......would you get breast implants?

I know I would be first in line at the doctors office.

Hugs

HI girls

YES YES YES!!!!!

I would certainly be tempted

But I don't think I would actually go ahead with it. It would make for an interesting time in the locker room after our rugby games though... lol

Susan

I find it hard to believe that someone's only criteria for going ahead and getting breast implants is simply the need that society in general become accepting of crossdressing males. Already in many major metropolitan areas there are no real problems to going out in public crossdressed. Just last weekend I was out fully dressed around Atlanta in several shopping malls, Home Depot, REI, several restaurants and fast food places, a museum, and a couple of hotel bars. I was out both in full daylight and nighttime. None of these places I went were TG or gay hangouts - just ordinary places where ordinary women may go. I was treated as a lady wherever I went, and I doubt very much that I "passed" 100 % of the time. My perception of society in Atlanta is that here it already is generally accepting of crossdressers (recognizing of course, there will always be neanderthal type exceptions). However, I have zero interest in getting breast implants. I prefer the freedom to switch my appearance easily.

I personally know two other CD's who have implants. One is divorced and lives full-time as a woman. In her case, it works pretty well as it aids her appearance at work. The other one I know is retired, but still married. She doesn't live full-time as a woman. It does help her appearance when she is out and about, but it does create some real problems disguising them when she is in guy mode (mainly at family functions).

It's easy to say you would do something only if "society would just....", when you think society will never change. Well, society has changed in some places. If that's really the only thing holding you back, why not move to someplace that is fully accepting of your TG desires, and carry on? Plenty of girls have gone the hormones, implants, and surgery route ahead of you. I just happen to think it is wise to consider all the implications before pursuing a path that is hard to retreat from. You may only be trading one set of problems for another.
    Phoebe

Exclamation No...

...I wouldn’t have them, I hate implants and firmly believe that cosmetic surgery should only be given to those who medically require it, (Transsexual Facial Feminization Surgery is okay by me, as it helps TS women to pass as women) but as far as breast enhancement goes, unless you have had one or both removed due to a mastectomy it should be banned, if there’s one thing I hate it's a pretty girl who has nice average cup size breasts pumping herself to a DD with silicone implants. Or pumping her lips full of collagen. Sorry for the rant but it is something I feel strongly about, push up bras and chicken fillet boosters are ok but surgery ewww.

Hugs
    Amelia xxx

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar

.c ? .c

doubt it, anyway it costs and is it that healthy.
    Rather buy me a decent set of forms and use the nipples that go with it. (Wish I had enuff flesh for an A push up).
    As for acceptance, if the SO accepted it too, then I would be out most every day.

Hugs for the thought
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

If societies acceptance of crossdressing suddenly changed, and it was perfectly acceptable to wear womens clothes anywhere any time.......would you get breast implants? I know I would be first in line at the doctors office.
    If this is how you really feel, you have more serious issues in your life other than cd-ing to deal with...

If societies acceptance

If crossdressing was accepted in society, I would not get breast implants. Some people think I have them now.

Gennee
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

No.
    Don't put your life on hold waiting for the world to made right.

Finally found you guys dawnmcdaniels's Avatar
    Well lets face it ladies..Society is not going to change in anyones forseen lifetime so I will not be getting breast implants.... If it were then I would definately explore my options.
    [SIZE="6"]47.9623 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot !!![/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by KathrynW
    If this is how you really feel, you have more serious issues in your life other than cd-ing to deal with...

Really? What do you think they may be doc?

I function quite fine in the everyday male world I live in. In a world, not just a certain section of a certain town, that was totally accepting of TG's I could continue doing the same work I do dressed in the same drab clothes that I do it in. But I could do it just as well with breasts.

I don't have any issues with CDing. I have become quite comfortable with it. Maybe it is just that I have become too comfortable with it and perhaps I would be happier with SRS. But I am not going to persue that. I can get along just fine as I am.

I only posted this as a hypothetical question. Certainly wasn't expecting this kind of reaction. So label me a nut job or whatever you want. I haven't cared what anyone else thinks about me so far in this life and I definitely don't care what you think....
    Hey this is me....it's who I am.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks
    outside, dreams. Who looks inside awakens.

-- Carl Gustav Jung

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes Ma'am, You can wear the pants in the family....may i wear the dress.

I only posted this as a hypothetical question. Certainly wasn't expecting this kind of reaction. So label me a nut job or whatever you want. I haven't cared what anyone else thinks about me so far in this life and I definitely don't care what you think....
    Hey...whatever blows your skirt up, but IMHO...you sound like you may be more TS than CD if you want boobs that bad.

Finally found you guys dawnmcdaniels's Avatar
    now now KatieZ there was no ill temperment in my post just regret that it wont happen. Your not a nut job ! or at least I don't think so...
    [SIZE="6"]47.9623 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot !!![/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by dawnmcdaniels
    now now KatieZ there was no ill temperment in my post just regret that it wont happen. Your not a nut job ! or at least I don't think so...
    In the opinion of society, I think we'd probably all qualify to be at least part nuts...

Removed!
    I would consider it......

I think it would be fun in many ways. As with anything there is a cost though. Aftert you got them your "stuck" with them. It would be worth considering, just the other night my GG and I were discussing this in length.

For us it was a cost factor mostly with some famil issues as well. I don't see anything wrong with it as each of us has our own dreams......