Thread: Bikini's

Bikini's

Do any of you girls lay out in your bikini's at your house.I lay out in my back yard to
    work on my tan every chance i get.there are neighbors on both sides but I know
    their work schedules.There is nothing better than tanning in a bikini.

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle8 View Post
    Do any of you girls lay out in your bikini's at your house.I lay out in my back yard to
    work on my tan every chance i get.there are neighbors on both sides but I know
    their work schedules.There is nothing better than tanning in a bikini.
    Eh, only the bottoms, and then I'm careful about the style, and cover up if anyone gets close.

I look forward to "The Rest of The Story" when someone shows up unexpected next door.

lay out? no - cut the grass, wash the car, do some fence repair?...yes (course the nearest neigbor is almost 1/2 a mile)

Jenn

Aspiring girly girl sweetvictoria's Avatar
    Last year was the first time I tanned in a bikini. I got some very sexy tan lines. It has been raining a lot in Montana and I cannot wait to do it again this year.

Michelle Girl i could not agree with you more, i have a special spot at home that i lay out, if someone comes i would get seen but i love the tan lines of the bikini, feel more girlly inside, right now i have about 15 hours in the sun, so i am medium tan, There is nothing better than tanning in a bikini except doing it at the lake!!
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Chelsea Von Chastity gender_blender's Avatar
    I lay out in a bikini top at the nearby beaches almost every weekend.

Just a girl on a trip cyndigurl45's Avatar

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    I layed out in the sun for just under an hour in my back yard for the first time ever this year. It was a wonderful feeling to say the least. I had very slight tan lines. faded already and back to the ugly farmers tan. However I do plan on laying out again this summer.
    As for the neighbors, they are home all the time (all of them seem to be at home everyday now) I just gave up worrying if they see me, I try to be discreet, but it is my back yard so I will do what I want.
    I wish I had the courage to just be myself and live my life how I want

Yes Michelle, every chance I get! I usually just wear bottoms as the tan lines on my chest are difficult to hide. I have a secluded deck at my house that allows me to tan without being directly viewed - which is very nice.

Although there is nothing more liberating than taking a walk down the beach in nothing but a string bikini. It's also fun to go swimming too, but a wig can make that a bit tough!

Not me...I prefer to be tan as all over as I can get...so just bottoms for me when I cut the grass and lay in the pool. I'd ditch them too if it weren't for nosy neighbors.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Go for it, ladies! Time to get rid of those unfem farmer's tans!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I lay out in a bikini (top and bottom) every chance I get at home, as I really love the cute tan lines. I have to be careful about where I take my shirt off. Worth it though! I go to the beach (and swim) in my bikini as well. I don't have to worry about losing my wig, as my natural hair is more than long enough. Post some pics!
    "Poor is the man who's pleasures depend upon the permission of another."
    - Madonna

I lay out in my bikini bottoms all the time and all year long.. gotta love the arizona sunshine! The tan lines are awesome and cute! I decided to stick with just the bottoms as last summer's top and bottom tan lines presented some issues while swimming at our friends' pools.. i have however been gong to my community pool wearing my two-piece bikini early in the morning while everyone is still sleeping.. it's so nice to have the pool all to myself and the exhilaraing feeling of swimming in a bikini..

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielleP View Post
    ............... there is nothing more liberating than taking a walk .down the beach in nothing but a string bikini..................
    To quote a certain few immortalwords.... DanielleP... "you can't be serious" but then maybe you are serious and did the crochet work yourself. Surely you have something to hide ?

~Samm

My wife always points out the new sunburn lines to me.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Trouble.. Yep thats me Beth Mays's Avatar

not so Drab

I would wear nothing at all ...ever... when I tan if i could. BUT here I am in Destin FL on Wed. 6-14-12
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Maximus Decimus Meridius (Gladiator):
    What we do in this life, echoes in eternity..

You can fine me here on Facebook!

Here's a few pics of the suit I wore at a friend's cookout yesterday.
    "Poor is the man who's pleasures depend upon the permission of another."
    - Madonna

I've been wanting to get a bikini but I don't think I could lay out in it. Both neighbors can see my backyard from their second floor windows.

I still have quite a bit of gut to get rid of before I will let myself wear one. Down the road when I am ready to show off my flat tummy, helz yeah!
    "Your transformation is not a disease. You were just given the key to the door in front of you. There's no need to know the cause. No need for sorrow or sadness. What comes next is up to you. You can use your keys to open the door...or lock it tight." - Urahara Kisuke

I do wear a bikini bottom when I get a chance I have a fairly private back yard, love the tan lines looks feminine to me! Also I can wear shorts and top off in male mode and no one knows and the tan line works with a one piece,my favorite swimsuit!

I can wear one and I look alright in one, but as far as taning goes I whould love to but where I live not going to happen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Vanessa Ann

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar
    My bikini wearing days are behind me and I don't tan but oh how I wish I could still wear a bikini and look good in it.
    I want to be this girl!

Sometimes I do. Well just a bikinitop with fitting shorts. It feels uncomfortable for me with the normal bikini botoms.