Thread: Two nice expierences

Two nice expierences

On tuesday i went to k-mart to buy my son some sandles. I could not resist checking out the womans clearance shoes. I saw these 3 inch heel sandles that were gorgeous. I was lucky cause they were bigger in size 10 and 11's. I don't know why but i bought the 10's. When I went to try them on they were too tight to zip up the back heel. I think one the cashiers was studing me as I bought them as i was in tight capris and racer back tank top. I did not pay any attention to her. So I had to go back the next day and exchange them and there was a younger girl at the service desk. This sort of made me nervouse but i went ahead anyway. She looked at them and said just go back and get a different size. No funny expressions or looks by her and I did it. i got the 11's and they fit nice. Then i went to walmart for hair dye and and had two boxes in hand and was checking out the magnetiic nail polish and make up and another young girl asked if i needed help. I said no thank you and just continued to look but did not buy anything other than the hair dye. No strange looks or anything from her either. As I purchase more fem items it really is getting to feel more normal and less stressfull when buying. I do feel it is easier to buy than to return or exchange a fem item. Do you feel the same way?
    Life is too short not to be happy!

I am sure the feeling of buying is easy because its something you want.

Returning an item involves conversation for which you may not be ready.

I assume this is the reason for the difference in feeling.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

The more intimate the item the more awkward I feel.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley128 View Post
    The more intimate the item the more awkward I feel.
    For me it's shoes. I mean, I can look at a skirt or a blouse or even panties and a bra (at a lower end store like wal mart or k mart) and say "yup, that'll fit me okay." Shoes I have to try on. Which, if you're being all covert-y like I am, is not exactly the stuff that zen is made of.

I have had many s/a comment that they like my taste.Make the comment that they wish their boyfrind/husband would get them something like what I am buying.I was in drab at the time.
    Maybe I could be a consultant.I have bought my wife several complete outfits & she has received many compliments.I just smile when she tells them I got it for her.

Platinum Member
    I seldom give it a second thought when I purchase items for myself. But generally, I'm fully en femme, so the SA obviously knows my thing.

Never had to return anything yet, was going to once but the item was so inexpensive I just ended up donating it. And I have finally started to reach that point where going out and buying fem items feels normal or at least I am not all jittery or super nervous. I am more content, calm, and its just like going to the store for anything else. I have been buying stuff off and on for a few years and it actually wasn't until this site that I finally really started to feel normal going out and getting things. Earlier this week even I went out and bought some fem items and when I got to the counter I just started some small talk with the lady at the cash register. Asked her how her day was going and she said good and then she asked me if I had been doing a lot of shopping and I told her yea kinda and she goes on to say how she loves to go shopping and I said yea me too and she said oh yea most guys hate shopping and I just gave a little smile and said yea well I guess I'm a little different than most guys Shopping trips are always fun even if they do get nerve racking at times.