Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crossdressing philosophy

Crossdressing philosophy

crossdresser refers male to female crossdressing or female to male(ftm) crossdressing. female to male crossdressing is widely accepted today as most of the women wears pants.but male to female crossdressing does not gets such a supports because the male community feels that the crossdressing make them girly.this makes the wide distance between crossdressing community and the society.the society calls female to male crossdressers as modern girls but male to female crossdressers as gay. the real fact is the male to female crossdressers are not gay.All the gay are not referred as crossdressers.we must fight for our rights to wear all types of dresses.men's skirt gains popularity in japan.even ftm crossdressing seems wierd at first time. but it now gains popularity because of their willingness.likewise we have united to make crossdressing revolution.

I have to say that there was no one willing to stand up for any CD "rights" when I started doing it. In fact it was a taboo subject talked about in shadows and sleazy tabloids and was giggled about by women and girls when they saw a man was "sissyfying" himself. Not a good scenario to be sure. Most of us "old timers" have earned each and every inch we have gained with being who we are.It's fine to stand up and be united for what you believe in but with this it doesn't last as there are powerful "dissuaders" out there to the contrary.We can't depend on riding on the coat tails of others. By it's very nature it has to be an individual journey and accomplishment as it's mostly about self discovery. Only when we truly get in touch with who we are can we tell all the naysayers to take a "hike" and proceed with the business of enjoying being ourselves. Being honest with ourselves and who we are is the beginning.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I wont even go there saying women who wear pants are crossdressers! Now if she wears a beard and dresses in ''all'' male clothes then just maybe she's a crossdresser! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Revolt

Quote Originally Posted by vijay View Post
    crossdresser refers male to female crossdressing or female to male(ftm) crossdressing. female to male crossdressing is widely accepted today as most of the women wears pants.but male to female crossdressing does not gets such a supports because the male community feels that the crossdressing make them girly.this makes the wide distance between crossdressing community and the society.the society calls female to male crossdressers as modern girls but male to female crossdressers as gay. the real fact is the male to female crossdressers are not gay.All the gay are not referred as crossdressers.we must fight for our rights to wear all types of dresses.men's skirt gains popularity in japan.even ftm crossdressing seems wierd at first time. but it now gains popularity because of their willingness.likewise we have united to make crossdressing revolution.
    Well if ya wanta start a revolution lets go ,,, Mite not be as easy as you think ? Your alrite in the company on here but alot of those other folks that dont like change mite not dee your views ,,lol,, But hell Im not CHICKEN ,,Lets go ,,Wait Ill get my purse !!! This time Ill put a BRICK in it ,,lol,, Mite need it ?
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Well, we live large in Dallas. We are easily found, out in public each and every week, and public opinion here is with us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by JessHaust View Post
    Well, we live large in Dallas. We are easily found, out in public each and every week, and public opinion here is with us.
    We have our LEADER !! LOL,,,,,
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Banned Read only
    I don't buy this argument at all. The very few women who actually dress "male" are few. Women who wear pants, for the most part, wear WOMAN'S pants. They are totally different than the straight cut of men's pants. Pants do not make a crossdresser and woman who wear pants are not fighting for crossdressing rights. Mthey are just wearing clothes.

Now, when you actually see a woman wearing true male attire, they are absolutely noticeable. Not on the same scale as a male crossdresser but that is because the jump from woman's pants to male pants, for example is not great. The jump from male pants to a dress or skirt,is.

Platinum Member
    Please don't confuse women wearing pants with cross dressing. Its not. Its just women wearing pants. Its no more cross dressing than Scotsmen wearing kilts.

I know I can't speak for anyone but myself, but I would certainly hope that crossdressing makes me girly. That's the point. I dress to express my own femininity and experience, to the limited extent that I can, life as a woman.

As for broader society, certainly discrimination abounds. My feeling is that we change the world when as CDrs, we positively interact with each other, one person at a time.

Look how many times does this have to be said, just because we wear trousers we are not crossdressing, we don't grow a beard or pack we don't present as men.

the society calls female to male crossdressers as modern girls
    What a load of crap, FtMs are genetic girls who are in the wrong body and most of them are TS and become the gender that they should be which is male. I suggest that you read about FtMs instead of posting a load of rubbish.
    Last edited by Sandra; 06-14-2012 at 02:07 PM.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

apparently this was the philosophy circa 1890 when the first woman wore a pair of trousers!! you need to update your crossdressing rules book..... that's like from volume 1.0 lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Beautiful Girl to Nikki ♥ Billiebluenose1878 GG's Avatar
    I think its sad that society isnt more tolerant ... time for a change in attitudes i say xxxxx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]To wake up and see SweetNikki i love by my side happy is very special and important to me xxxxx
    In life ... we dont lose friends .... we discover who our real friends really are ....

Cariad a Cwtches xxxxx

Love everyone equally and tolerate all xxxxx

@WelshbirdBillie on Twitter

female to male crossdressing is widely accepted today as most of the women wears pants.
    This is totally inaccurate. F2M crossdressing occurs when genetic females present as men and it is most definitely NOT widely accepted. Didn't you read about the controversy over Chaz Bono participating on Dancing With The Stars? Although Chaz is a transman and not a CDer, F2M crossdressers would present the same way and there is a difference between this:

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...ues-right-wing

And this:

http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-3499...ing-books.html

The girl in the picture above is NOT crossdressing. She is wearing clothing purchased in a woman's store, that is tailored for women, and marketed to women.

Please join the 21st century.

When YOU wear dresses or skirts that are purchased in men's stores, that are tailored for men, and marketed to men, and if you do not wear wigs, forms, feminine jewelry or makeup, and present in every way as a man, you will not be crossdressing either:

http://nymag.com/daily/fashion/2008/...ts_have_r.html
    Last edited by ReineD; 06-14-2012 at 02:29 PM.
    Reine

Yawn!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Women that wear slacks and jeans are not crossdressing. The OP lost me as soon as I read that. Let's just say the OP's philosophy is way off base. And I'm not about to go to Japan to wear a skirt anymore then I am gonna give up my fork for chop sticks.

Quote Originally Posted by BRANDYJ View Post
    Yawn!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Women that wear slacks and jeans are not crossdressing. .
    Yeah..... No one is! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Yeah..... No one is! Lol.
    The day I come here and see a picture of Karen wearing jeans, that will be the day I know what real crossdressing is! LMAO

I would venture to say that most of the comments on this subject are from people who grew up with women wearing pants. Those who are old enough to remember before this remember what a cultural shock it was for a woman who did not work in the fields to wear pants. It didn't happen quickly and without the war it might not have happened at all. Just my thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by daarleane View Post
    I would venture to say that most of the comments on this subject are from people who grew up with women wearing pants. Those who are old enough to remember before this remember what a cultural shock it was for a woman who did not work in the fields to wear pants. It didn't happen quickly and without the war it might not have happened at all. Just my thoughts.
    This is true. However, we mustn't discount the power of observation. One need only look around TODAY, to see how women are dressing, who still are very much presenting as women.
    Reine

First off has anyone seen Karren's older photos she has one wearing JEANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where did I leave my glasses? I can't see.
    I'm a male that expresses a feminine side, I do it, I live it.
    I may not be the norm but that's the way it goes. Such is life.
    So far, so good.......can't complain.

GID (Gender Identity Disorder) folks see themselves as the opposite gender. I believe it, I've seen it, they are my friends.....it's the real deal. I 100% support them.
    Peace & love.
    Last edited by NathalieX66; 06-14-2012 at 11:54 PM.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Hey! They have stores that sell skirts to men and in Japan, (according to the OP). Why don't we have them here?

Oh, rite! Scotland and Japan weren't founded by PURITANS! Juist oor luke, oun't et? Konichiwa!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

cynthia anne women wears pants only in 1960s.see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_wearing_pants.but skirts were wore by both men and women in the historical years. now due to western culture,men are supposed to wear pants and trousers.outside the western culture,skirts are worn even today.i attach a photo of indian man wearing skirt like garment
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by vijay; 06-19-2012 at 01:50 AM.

My Scottish ancestors could wear skirts. So can I! I actually want a kilt with my ancestors clan tartan(pattern). Although it was way down the line so i could never be considered part of the clan, but I acknowledge they are part of my ancestry. And if I'm to get a kilt why not have the same tartan of my distant ancestors?

skirts are better for summer season.i prefer short skirt in summer. but i love long skirt the most

Hi,

If your refering to western thinking then lets go back to 1400 to 1700. men wore dress's & some women wore pants not as we see to day they were under the skirts / dress's,
    known as bloomers or under garments ,

Im allso a Scot & with our long background of wearing Kilts or skirts, & thats for our men folk, 3.000 years enough romans as well.

Now our men some 100 with in our S C A Renaissance group wear nothing except dress's i know im with them for a week every year & at other meetups they are not crossdresser;s just your normal day to day allout .men.

Our island people wear skirts both men & women they are not dress's, ether, just a normal custom .

Im a woman & i dont need to crossdress even if i wear pants or trousers why, they are not mens clothes they are womens & made for us style shape & size,& of colours.

So if you wont to wear a dress or skirt then why dont you, down the streets of your town Village or where you live,

I wear my Renaissance garb for all to see & yes down our streets & i get good comments ,
    For your info i dont pass or blend in or look like a female / woman . being intersex did not give me my female features more masculine yet i can do it with out any demand my rights , quite franky i dont .....need my ..... rights, im accepted for who i am & thats all i need,

Im accepted as a woman whos different, i think that says it all...

...noeleena...

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    it is most definitely NOT widely accepted.
    It seems society lacks education about mobility of gender-related genes whose spectrum is not always centered on sex. It needs a free brain with a flexible memory manager to be able to allocate more than one gender bit per person.