Thread: Why don't I get bored with dressing up?

Exclamation Why don't I get bored with dressing up?

Actually I know the answer... it feels too good to be dressed up... it's deep. It is funny though because I suffer from getting bored from things too quickly, generally speaking...
    Last edited by ReineD; 06-16-2012 at 12:42 AM. Reason: I moved the photos part of your question to "Forum Issues Help & News"

It's hard to get bored with somthing you do so well and love to do so well! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    How can anyone get bored with dressing? Everywhere u look there r NEW fem inspirations for us to try on and imitate!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 06-16-2012 at 12:39 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Gold Member
    Yes, dressing is very relaxing to me; How can you be Bord with being relaxed.
    I seem to never have enough time for dressing as I would want to have.
    Rader

I can not get bored with my alter ego. Its too much fun feeling like a girl

That's a great question- I tend to get bored with most things. Evidently dressing up is a significantly different thing than other things i do with my time.

(I'm trying hard not to even broach the word 'hobby' or 'pastime' lest I incur the (rightful) wrath of the entire board!) I know this is nothing like that.

I do go through phases of wanting to put on makeup or not, painting my nails or not.. (there is something so much fun about dark eyeliner and really red nails- the fact it takes much time to remove is part of the fun- once it it on, you're going to look like a girl for a while... )

But dressing up? Never gets old. Only certain fashions do. :-)

[COLOR="purple"]Get bored? Never. Too many changes, styles, colors and looks to try. Too many places to go. Plus the fact it is such a rush when I accomplish something new that I cannot get bored./COLOR]
    If the clothes make the man then the makeup makes the woman.

I never get bored with being ME!
    I do get bored with some outfits, the weather (when it's rainy and dreary), long drives through Kansas, and waiting in line to pay for something I can't wait to wear.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I don't see how you could get bored, not if it makes you feel as good as it does me, I never get bored from feeling good!
    Now I can get bored with the choices I have, but that's what malls are for.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Because there is always something new out there to try. Oh, look at that top, it is soo cute.. and this skirt... and these shoes... and... and...
    Last edited by Xrys; 06-16-2012 at 12:04 PM. Reason: correction
    "Your transformation is not a disease. You were just given the key to the door in front of you. There's no need to know the cause. No need for sorrow or sadness. What comes next is up to you. You can use your keys to open the door...or lock it tight." - Urahara Kisuke

Hi!
    I used to dress up in really trashy outfits and I know I must have looked terrible although thankfully, I never took any pictures. Now I am trying to dress in a way that reflects my desire to be beautiful in and out. That is really hard and never gets boring. I love trying to define my own look and to figure out a look that goes together from my shoes to my hair. It is really like trying to bring together a picture that makes sense and conveys a message. When I get it close to right, it really feels good. Now I need to begin to work on make up so I don't think I will ever be bored.
    Hugs,
    Connie

It’s like sex and motorbikes. How can you get bored with them?

Evidently because it's not really boring Hon. Note to self: "Try to get bored with dressing and see what happens." Well, there is a first time for everything supposedly, no?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Hey Hey All F;
    The hard part is getting the proper fit the every thing happens ! Then I love the pict. that see ! ! At 78yrs old a real antque ! Still I love me in the F mode ! !
    It is hard to get a good fit but some times a little stich here and a cut and stich there it will work ! ! ! Love it all because you only go around once ! ! !
    78Mharie

Tina B Hey Hey !
    This is 78mharie . I am 78 Y`s but still go full out with the cross over ! Have gone out in full F garb and I think passed OK ! ! You don`t look very much different
    than I do ! I never get tired of it ! ! ! In fact I`am thinking of HRT now, late but you only go around once ! !

Because it is an ever changing experience.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Because I love it.As all you do.

I don't get bored because I don't get to dress as often as I would like. When I do dress it is a treat and I want the experience to last as long as I can stretch it.

Now, if I had zero restrictions on my dressing I might get bored and just throw on a T-shirt and jeans most of the time. At that point I would have had the complete femme experience!

(That is humor, please don't flog me!)
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

I love those shoes! Would love to get a new pair of wedges though.

I really love the feeling of putting on the clothes and hose and stuff, but it's the whole experience that has me hooked. Though my desires have changed through the years. The longing has not.

Same reason (most ppl) don't get bored of bein alive, it's in our genetic code & that I guess xx