Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What I saw

What I saw

Yesterday I was coming out of a convent store when a car pulled up and a young man and his girl friend got out and thay were dressed just a like, same very short shorts, tank top, pantie hose and 2 in. heels. and thay went into the srore to get a drink and snack. When thay came out thay talked for a little bit before getting in there car and leaving. The people that seen them acked like nothing was out of place. Personaly, I think that thay looked great. I just wish I had that kind of nearve.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Oh boy, you never know until you try it. The young sometimes get it right and have fun with it and dont let nerves enter into it. As we get older we get more nerves I guess. And like you I would love to be able to do something like that. sadly, not likely to happen

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Seems like all they cared about was each other. That's cool! good for them! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Rita C. View Post
    Yesterday I was coming out of a convent store.
    Wonder what the Nuns thought? Lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

That's a good one Karren. I like that. Made me laugh...
    The shorter the skirt and higher the heel makes this girl happy.

Karen beat me to it! We don't have a convent store around here. We have to buy our Nun supplies over the internet. It's an expensive habit.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Lol! you should know, from what I've seen from a few of your pictures.
    Peace & love.

Quote Originally Posted by NathalieX66 View Post
    Lol! you should know, from what I've seen from a few of your pictures.
    Peace & love.
    I tried to enlist at our local convent and they made take a vow to never return!! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

The highest of heels! Helen H. Heels's Avatar
    I take two nuns to go!
    Helen

I tried to enlist at our local convent and they made take a vow to never return!! Lol.
    They were just jealous cause you look so sexy in a habit. The Reverend wouldn't notice them if you came to mass. Billie Jean

Quote Originally Posted by Billie Jean View Post
    The Reverend wouldn't notice them if you came to mass. Billie Jean
    That's the case in my catholic church. I won't say anymore. Now watch this post get deleted/edited by the mod.

Going back to the OP, I saw a couple in a shopping mall a few weeks ago, one was a CD. that's cool.....some of you are out there doing it. It is really not as hard as you think.

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Wait a minute - short shorts and pantyhose?!

Kathi

But for the fact that I was chastised for making a reference to another poster's obvious need for a quick course in Spell Check a few days ago, I would not make mention of Karen's rather clever joke, but the forum rules do state that it is not proper to create posts or threads ridiculing other members or the manner in which they express themselves, unless they post of something moral or illegal. This includes any complaint about the way females, males, transgendered, or any other cross-section of the membership dress, they way they express themselves (such as spelling and language skills and any mention of religious beliefs, political preferences and affiliations, sexual preference, etc.).

So, shame, shame on all of you people for being politically incorrect!

I seen about the same thing a year or so ago! In a nice restruant an older couple, both wearing yellow shorts and yellow tank tops with pantyhose, flipflops and painted toes! A great looking coulple! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Gold Member
    Confidence lesson -
    Did the guy seem nervous and like he was trying to hide or did he pretty much "own" it?

Whatever look you prefer, if you can own it, ain't no one gonna give you a hard time. Well maybe the most moronic knuckleheads but they will do so no matter what
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    my wife hates it when i copy her style! hehehe

Karren i think it was nun of their business lol

Its always great to see people out there owning themselves and not caring what the world thinks about them. I saw someone the other day who was very burly with a mohawk, beard with breasts, short lime green shorts, a tank top and geen heels. She was walking like she had no care in the world, not one hint of nervousness. One day with time I will have that self confidence to be who I am wherever I want to be.

Quote Originally Posted by StarrOfDelite View Post
    But for the fact that I was chastised for making a reference to another poster's obvious need for a quick course in Spell Check a few days ago, I would not make mention of Karen's rather clever joke, but the forum rules do state that it is not proper to create posts or threads ridiculing other members or the manner in which they express themselves, unless they post of something moral or illegal. This includes any complaint about the way females, males, transgendered, or any other cross-section of the membership dress, they way they express themselves (such as spelling and language skills and any mention of religious beliefs, political preferences and affiliations, sexual preference, etc.).

So, shame, shame on all of you people for being politically incorrect!
    Spell Check would not have caught that. Guess I wasn't the only one being chastised for being right.

I can't get nun .Sorry to funny to pass up
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

*Kisses and Best Wishes* Wendy_Marie's Avatar
    I was thinking it, but you said it...
    [SIZE="3"]"I can't talk girl talk when there is a guy inside my head." Gracie Lou Freebush[/SIZE]
    Is this all that's left of my life before me. Straight Jacket Memories and Seditive Highs! No Happy Ending like they always Promised...There's got to be something left for me... And I Turn my Head and Stare into the Eyes of a Stranger.
    To those of you who consider yourselves to be "Cat People" I apologize in advance for I am not.

Maybe shorts and tights? I see a lot of the young girls with dark or patterned tights with shorts. Just looks fun.

Ladies...... I will have nun of that !

Diane

Quote Originally Posted by StarrOfDelite View Post
    But for the fact that I was chastised for making a reference to another poster's obvious need for a quick course in Spell Check a few days ago. . .
    And rightly so, I might add--mainly because Spell Check doesn't work. E.g., open a document and type the following,

Don't cell your sole to the Devil.

See if the Spell Check catches either mistake. Mine didn't.

But to get back on topic, short shorts and tights are becoming fashionable, I think. I've seen a couple of examples of it myself in recent times. Not my fashion statement, but if either sex is into it, I have no problem with it.

Annabelle
    Last edited by Foxglove; 06-16-2012 at 02:51 PM.

If only the acceptance would spread