Thread: Male Eye Make-Up

Silver Member

Male Eye Make-Up

Seems more and more males are using eye make-up. I notice males wearing eyeliner, mascara and even eye shadow. There are several male make-up lines available.

How many members either wear some make-up or have experimented wearing eye makeup when out in male attire? Any experiences to share? Any fashion predictions?

I don't think I am ready for guyliner at work but maybe the movies would be fun.

OMG ! Where? What lines?

I agree not at work , But out and about in guy mode, would try it!!

BobbieB

Probably a little too young for my age group, but for the younger girls it would be great for clubbing and dances....
    [SIZE="3"]Lots of love Gina X[/SIZE]

If you sit near the river for long enough eventually the bodies of your enemies will float by......Chinese Proverb
    Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
    I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are still missing !!
    People who think they know everything, are especially annoying to those of us who do

I wear eyeshadow, mascara and blush daily. I have found brands and technique to where they have to be really close to know for sure!

I quite often wear a small amount of eye make-up , it is OK providing that you keep off the bright colours, I stick to brown or grey liner and eye shadow as black would stand out to much of someone of my age
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    I also wear eye shadow and mascara on a regular basis. Like Michelle Charles said, you'd have to look real close to notice; wearing glasses helps, I suppose. No one's said anything yet.....

I have permanent, tattooed eyeliner and shadow, so yes, I wear it all the time even when presenting male. I've only had a very few comments about it over the years, mainly from medical personnel who had a real professional reason to be looking closely at my face. I had the permanent makeup done precisely because I wanted to wear eyeshadow in both modes, but knew that I would find excuses not to put it on every day if I didn't have to. This way, I have no choice but to deal with it (and I like the look, anyway).

- Diane

Banned Read only
    Yes I actually venture out in public and did in England in summer of 2009 practically everywhere I went I wore mascara and girls perfume( I LOVE Marks & Spencer ' Sheer Blush).

Back in Canada again,I also wear lip liner( a pale pink) and sometimes a touch of eye shadow!

From time to time I wear mascara. When I put it on it is for the day where ever I go. So, yes I've worn it to work and no one notices or at least they haven't told me so. I chose brown mascarabecause it is close to my natural color.

Leanne

There's lots of discrete makeup tto wear. Tonight I'll be wearing Aveeno tinted moisturizer, some discrete eye makeup, Burt Bees Pomagranite lip balm with a slight pink tinge. I may add Revlon 006 Sheer Pink polish on my nails and some small earings.

hugs rita

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by heatherdress View Post
    Seems more and more males are using eye make-up. I notice males wearing eyeliner, mascara and even eye shadow.
    Really? And where is it that you live?

I wear makeup everyday just a light amount and no one has ever said anything. Just love it when wife and I are getting ready to go out putting on our makeup together.
    Jennifer Marie