Thread: Social girl wanting to make friends with other girls, whose social?!

Social girl wanting to make friends with other girls, whose social?!

Heya girlies!! I'm a fairly young cd girl at 26 looking to find other cd girls to talk to that are fun to chat with and share a story with me. Do other girls here share that idea and if so how do we talk? I've been involved with previous situations where girls in transition dismiss us and I am hoping to not encounter again. Just trying to make new good friends, and maybe some new fashion advice either way, you are all amazing and beautiful!

KAITE

Hey Katie

How are you ? Reply to your social post ! LOL
    We can share and talk about fashion ,
    Wanna be My friend
    Monica

New Member from Scotland paulinescotlandcd's Avatar
    Boston??? Maybe a bit far for me, but hey, you want any fashion tips just call me....lol (We planned to visit Boston this year until Travel Agent counted the cost, eye watering. Maybe next year)

We do have our share of TS girls who are transitioning or transitioned but they are mostly an open, friendly group here. There is one area here just for fashion and makeup and many regulars who know alot about everything.

Just hangout and post on threads or start your own if you have some questions.

I work in the Boston area and can help if you want to meet groups in real time.

Welcome to the forum!
    Sally

I'm old and antisocial! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

''True'' friends will stick together through thick and thin! You proberly have more friends then you realize [including me]! So come on and let's share the good times! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

If You are in the boston mass. area there is a group called the sisters of boston try to contact them they are very friendly and have get togethers all the time You might be suprised and have some FUN. You can find them on the web just google them.