Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Visiting a dominatrix for dressing....

I have no desire to visit a prostitute, but visiting a dominatrix is something I've given serious consideration to recently. Simply because I'm curious to know what it feels like to be tied up and at the mercy of someone else. I wouldn't want to be heavily beaten or given electric shocks, I just want to be bound and gagged! And if dressed at the time, so much the better!

I've actually though about going to a Dom for her to teach me how to be a Dom myself, possibly even her protege if you will. Being that I'm so tall, I could be a pretty darn good Dominatrix. Plus I don't have to get undressed or have sex with the person, and really it's only acting. Given that I'm looking for a job, could be a way to pay bills?

The more I think about it.....yeah, not gonna happen! Just fun to think about.