Thread: Missing it....

Missing it....

Hi ladies....

Its been a while since the last time I dressed and geez I crave it so bad. I'm in a weird situation where my wife and I have moved and there's always family around to not let us do our thing. Everytime we are at the store shopping...my wife always picks out these sexy dresses and says wow Sammy would look good in this one. My emotions just go wild. It has not been easy dealing with this scenario and I can't wait to have those lovely nylons slip back onto my legs, a sexy corset giving me that hour glass shape and the great feeling of make up being applied by my wifes soft hands. Sorry I keep babbling here...just sharing my feelings......

Love,
    Sammy

I know how you feel Sammy. I have been a long time without being fem. Too long, and I know it's going to continue for a long time yet. I have no time anymore :-(

Hope you get more time soon.

Oh and I love your avatar. Is that a girl in that photo?.... ;-)

Awww thank u. It has been a long time. Ughhh...can't wait to get dressed again.

Beautiful Girl to Nikki ♥ Billiebluenose1878 GG's Avatar
    Awww ... its nice when your SO is supportive ..... hope you get to dress etc soon xxx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]To wake up and see SweetNikki i love by my side happy is very special and important to me xxxxx
    In life ... we dont lose friends .... we discover who our real friends really are ....

Cariad a Cwtches xxxxx

Love everyone equally and tolerate all xxxxx

@WelshbirdBillie on Twitter

Hi Sammy, yeah I know the feeling, though I don't have the SO support that you do.. lucky girl! Both of you!

I have been away for 10 days camping with a load of guys - a real 'guys' time - bikers and musicians. Back home it is just so nice to get back to the full body shave and some girly clothes again... 10 days was long enough!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

I feel your pain! Perhaps it's time to move again or educate the family! I prefer the latter! Good luck! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

You can try a bit of underdressing. It's like smelling dinner instead of eating it, but it might help a bit.

Thank u ladies for the input. Sure has been tough though. My wife always giggles and mentions she can't wait to doll me up again. Camt wait.