Thread: Tips for creating cleavage for super flat chested ladies?

Tips for creating cleavage for super flat chested ladies?

Hey gurls. Im a tall and skinny girl. Im 6'6 and only about 170lbs. Meaning i have ZERO extra skin on my chest. How can i create the illusion of boobs?

Expensive skin tone matched breast forms? If you have nothing to work with its very hard to create that illusion.... I made a set of "negative pressure" cups and a vacuum pump for a local woman who had no breasts. Genetics. And she used it long enough to create excess breast tissue... Then she went and had breast augmentation surgery. Told me that without the device she wouldn't have been able to... So if you want permanent larger breasts you could go that route! Similar to the Brava system. PM me when you get 10 posts and I'll send you information and what I have been doing for a few years... I'm up to a 36 B+ and still going.

Andrej Pejic pulls of some amazing looks without boobage showing. And he's flat as a pancake!! Being drop dead gorgeous doesn't hurt!! http://m.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-h.ak/hp..._4145478_n.jpg.
    Last edited by Karren H; 06-15-2012 at 02:42 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Told me that without the device she wouldn't have been able to... So if you want permanent larger breasts you could go that route! Similar to the Brava system. PM me when you get 10 posts and I'll send you information and what I have been doing for a few years... I'm up to a 36 B+ and still going.
    ...as seen on TV by Karren the CD engineer

Beautiful Girl to Nikki ♥ Billiebluenose1878 GG's Avatar
    Try and create the illusion of a chest with clever makeup ... if you arty then with brown eye pencils and foundation you can create ok xxxx good luck if you try xxx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]To wake up and see SweetNikki i love by my side happy is very special and important to me xxxxx
    In life ... we dont lose friends .... we discover who our real friends really are ....

Cariad a Cwtches xxxxx

Love everyone equally and tolerate all xxxxx

@WelshbirdBillie on Twitter

Eat more/exersize less. Drink lots of beer. Develop the onset of gynecomastia, and you're all set.

Silver Member
    Don't wear low cut tops? :P

Rachel, I have no advice that will result in deep cleavage, but I feel your pain. No matter how I push and tug I end up with either nothing or something that looks like Lt. Worf's forehead.

I do occasionally come across a top with a low round neckline that lifts slightly away from the skin when worn with my 38B forms. That, combined with the natural concavity of the breastbone area does look nicely femme, but it's a long way from the Grand Canyon depicted in bra commercials!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Yea i mean i dont need big old bazumbas. lol. I just want a little crease is all. Im not in transition or gay so i have no plans on turning into a woman so hormones and such are out of the question. Its tough being a lady!

Quote Originally Posted by NathalieX66 View Post
    Eat more/exersize less. Drink lots of beer. Develop the onset of gynecomastia, and you're all set.
    Unfortunately you will also develop 6-pack abs - and definitely not the trim and fit variety! Your gut might stick out farther than your boobs.

John
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Quote Originally Posted by RachelRoxx View Post
    Yea i mean i dont need big old bazumbas. lol. I just want a little crease is all. Im not in transition or gay so i have no plans on turning into a woman so hormones and such are out of the question. Its tough being a lady!
    Lol. Be warned..... once you get just a little bit. You will want more and more!! Fine. Maybe its just me.....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RachelRoxx View Post
    LOL!!! What does being gay have to do with boobs? I thought being gay had absolutely NOTHING to do with boobs!!!

In an Enigma,surrounded by a Black Hole,inside a Conundrum
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Lol. Be warned..... once you get just a little bit. You will want more and more!! Fine. Maybe its just me.....
    "it all unfolds before your eyes ,let Merlin cast his spell" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Trouble.. Yep thats me Beth Mays's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NathalieX66 View Post
    Eat more/exersize less. Drink lots of beer.
    Damn i should be "DD" by now!
    Maximus Decimus Meridius (Gladiator):
    What we do in this life, echoes in eternity..

You can fine me here on Facebook!

Quote Originally Posted by Bree_K View Post
    LOL!!! What does being gay have to do with boobs? I thought being gay had absolutely NOTHING to do with boobs!!!
    You're right, for at least half the gay population,

[Now speaking as Moderator]

Please let's let the chastisement end here. It was obviously a slip of the tongue.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BilliebabeGG View Post
    Try and create the illusion of a chest with clever makeup ... if you arty then with brown eye pencils and foundation you can create ok xxxx good luck if you try xxx
    Back in my [very numbered] cross dressing days:

Attachment 181668

ALL FAKE! No fat on chest!

Back in my [very numbered] cross dressing days:

Attachment 181668

ALL FAKE! No fat on chest!
    oh wow,,,,,,very nice Bree ,,, I`m workin` on it...

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lori B View Post
    oh wow,,,,,,very nice Bree ,,, I`m workin` on it...
    Powder foundation in lighter and darker than skin tone... tape and some kind of fake boobs (whether you can afford forms, old socks or bird seed) :P

Quote Originally Posted by JohnH View Post
    Unfortunately you will also develop 6-pack abs - and definitely not the trim and fit variety! Your gut might stick out farther than your boobs.

John
    Technicly that ain't a six-pack, that's a keg.
    "Your transformation is not a disease. You were just given the key to the door in front of you. There's no need to know the cause. No need for sorrow or sadness. What comes next is up to you. You can use your keys to open the door...or lock it tight." - Urahara Kisuke

Powder foundation in lighter and darker than skin tone... tape and some kind of fake boobs (whether you can afford forms, old socks or bird seed) :P
    I was using a Diva,for cleavage,,but it was rubbing me raw under my man boobs,,went to tape,seems to be ok and no abrasion.....I have been dabbling with makeup to get the right illusion

The Girl in a blue dress. Jennifer B's Avatar
    I've found that the right bra with the right breast forms can get a great effect when used with the right top. So quite a difficult and sensitive thing then. But I've found a push up bra that pushes my breast forms against my chest from the outside, when I place them in the right place. The breast forms create the right shape and the bra forces a cleavage. It really surprised me. I can practically put a lipstick in there and lean forward to do my lips. ;P

But.

Any other bra and it doesn't work, so experiment.

@Bree_K: Your picture is fantastic!

try going on youtube and ask the same question, there is a goldmine of info on there on video about this. I use water filled latex balloons and a good quality bra, i can feel my nipples under the balloons and it feels great.