Thread: Strange Reactions? anyone else...

Strange Reactions? anyone else...

Ok this may sound a little strange, but has anyone else ever experienced strange reactions from any of their pets while dressed.

The other day I was at home on the computer and all I was wearing was a skirt and boots, with panties and tights of couse. On top I was wearing a rugby shirt and no wig or makeup. (I know, I know, I didn't have the time to do it all).

The wierd thing was the way my dog reacted to me she wouldn't listen to me. She just kept looking at me funny. This was a little less surprising when it happened when I was fully dressed with my wig, as I looked like someone else.

Anyway I thought it was a little wierd and thought I would check if anyone else had experienceed similar reactions.

any thoughts would be appreciated.

Susan

Sure. I have 3 dogs. The first time one of them sees me as Marla, I get a bark and a growl. But they were outside the back door, and didn't know who I was. Now they don't care. Too bad wives don't love unconditionally like dogs do.....

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Platinum Member
    ok when i am in drab .. i ask the dog want to go outside ?? a mad rush to the frought door... when i am dressed and say want to go outside he dose the dash down stairs to be put out on the runner....the cat is upset that my knows abought wendy and we are talking abought it ... he (the cat) was treating to out me if i did not give him snacks when he wanted them......

My pet goldfish sometimes gives me a funny look ..... but then again it's attention span is a bit limited

kaye_martin

We have 5 cats in our house. One of them (a male) really warms up to me and wants a lot of attention from me when I am enfemme, but normally keeps his distance when I am drab. Another one (a female) stays well away from me when I am enfemme, but is in my lap a lot when I am drab. With the other 3 there is no change in behavior.

I do have some understanding of why this is though: The cat that prefers me enfemme was mistreated by someone else (a man) who was his first owner. After we adopted it, this cat was around my wife mostly while I was at work. The cat that prefers me drab was a cat that I kept at my jobsite office on various construction sites over a period of years. That one almost never saw women and mistrusts them. She still doesn't warm up very much to my wife, even though this cat has been in our house for a year and a half now.

I guess I must "pass" in the eyes of these two cats to get this kind of behavior. The other 3 cats are just like most people though - they either don't notice or don't care....
    Phoebe

and I thought it was just me!! LOL Thanks for the question Susan. My dog always gives me a strange look when I dress then after he smells me he seems ok with it. Guess you can hide the gender but never to scent lol

hugs, rene

Animals sometimes get confused when what they see and smell are not the same. It's kinda like astronuants in the first 24 hrs of a shuttle mission. They get what we called SAS. Space Adaptation Syndrome. What happens is the brain gets confused because of the lack of gravity. No up or down. It takes the brain about 24 hrs to determine what is below your feet is down, above your head is up, no matter what the other person looks like.

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar

Pets and dress

Mine do not bother... well a little if it is me in heels.
    A word of warning to those who are not completly free at home....

One day.... my wig was found on the living room floor.... SO was out which is just as well.
    Culprit, one cat, starting in to tear it to bits.

Anything can happen to a CD
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

At least I don't feel quite as wierd as when I asked...

lol

It was just kind of strange seeing a reaction like that from an animal.

Sam, that is why all my girlie stuff is hidden away out of dogs reach. She has already eaten my mont blanc pen and 3 pair of oakleys, I was taking no chances with my lingerie... lol

Thanks all,

Susan

Action crossdresser Marlena Dahlstrom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by swiss_susan
    The wierd thing was the way my dog reacted to me she wouldn't listen to me. She just kept looking at me funny. This was a little less surprising when it happened when I was fully dressed with my wig, as I looked like someone else.
    Nothing a purse full of doggie treats won't fix...
    Lena

A dream? What is a dream, but a blueprint for courageous action.

http://www.adahlshouse.com

Must...Buy...Clothes... Katrina's Avatar
    Thats funny! My parents cats used to look at me funny when I dressed up at home when nobody was around. They would just kinda stare at me with a weird look. It used to be kinda freaky to me because "they knew".
    -Katrina

It's the shoes...

...putting the "T" in GLBT.

The world would be a better place if everybody learned yoga...

Rated "TG"...for some gender bending

Scaredy cats???

Our two female cats tend to shy away from me when dressed, again especially when I'm in high heels.
    Heck, the first time they one saw me in my 5" thigh high boots, she practically backed out of the room.

Rachel Jean

My dog sleeps for a living and never notices how I'm dressed....but then I was dressing long before she ever entered the picture.

One more step... outside! Francine's Avatar

pets

We have pets too, and with the dogs and cats, the attitudes are similar to some mentioned.
    My male cat, which hardly give me any notice in drab, wants attention when I am en femme. Maybe he doesn't feel as threatened.
    The other 3 cats could careless, I guess they have seen me too many times.
    Same with the dogs.

But the stranger one..is the the cockatiel... who launches out with the "cat call" whistles...
    That almost bothers me...
    And I can't seem to get him to be quiet.
    Maybe I'm a better looking woman than I give myself credit for.
    "Flatter me, and I may not believe you.
    Critisize me and I may not like you.
    Ignore me and I may not forgive you.
    Encourage me ... and I will never forget you!"

My kitty has never given me any strange looks but while we're on the subject...doesn't he just make the cutest pillow?
    or the cutest antenna?
    I love him so much...

I actually saw a commercial where a man comes home from work, pats his dog on the head and begins to change into his female alter ego. All the while the dog watches with its dumb dog face, wagging its tail. Finally the man, all dressed up as a woman, pats his dog on the head and leaves the apartment.

It ended with something like "a Dog will love you no matter what" and "support your animal shelter"

I had a good laugh, it was pretty cute.

I'm really shocked my dogs don't growl and bark at me... somehow they still know it's me. Maybe if I really got dolled up and covered my scent, hmmm...

Angry

buba (my dog) didn't even give me a second look. wish i could get away with it in public.

hello wendy my name is heather skye and i am new here i thuoght i cuold come here to make new friends and i hope we cuold be friends wuold love to hear from you soon. yours truely heather skye

Departed
    Oh yeah! The first time my dog saw me completely dressed I was coming down the stairs and he looked up at me and stood up like he does when a stranger is in the house. I had to speak to him to settle him down. I'd say he was freaked! Now he's totally cool about it. He'd better be, he sees me dressed enough.

so far my scent is my scent theres no difference, but i dont use perfume either(at home that is)

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    We have 3 cats in our house and they don't seem to notice or care about anything.

Btw....nice legs Julie
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Tamarany

scared the dog heheheh

Hi don't worry your not the only one ... my hubby got a new wig and for some reason the dog was so scared she would not go by him at all and now she will not go near the cubert it is in.... funny she had no problem with the others ....just not that one .......heheheheh