Thread: Got caught with my skirt up by a NH State Trooper Sunday afternoon.

Got caught with my skirt up by a NH State Trooper Sunday afternoon.

Rogina gets herself in messes all the time and these past few weeks were no exception and I just want others here to learn to shrug things off when out and about. You are going to "get made", so smile.You are going to get scowled at,so smile back for that as well. And,when you get yourself into a real jam,keep it light...Two weeks ago, i got caught in a hotel elevator[alone] and the fire dept had to come and pry the door open..And low and behold there is a Tgirl !! I just laughed as I surely had given them "something to talk about". Thursday pm,I had a tire go bad from a pothole,ended up changing it on a busy street without messing up my white blouse,or running my stockings....People came by,observed,etc,and left with "something to talk about"... Then on Sunday,I gave the big show. The same car,which I no longer have,seriously crapped out on a busy interstate in New Hampshire.Because I fix things for a living, I knew what my chances were of getting it going and making the last 120 miles home. My girl day was over,great fun for the two days it lasted,but I knew that I would get messy so best to transform to "dirty Roger mode". Well,I am beside the car[passenger's side] with my mustard yellow"easonably short"skirt pulled up as I was fastening my male jeans on,when the state trooper pulled up and got out. "So,what are you doing?" I told him that I was transforming back to a boy so that I could work on the car in order to get home...Anyway,he stood there watching me de wig,wipe off my makeup,pull a sweatshirt over my tank top,etc.... He did all the usual checks and said that he would check to see that i got out of there.. Anyway, I sure gave him"something to talk about" lol To me,it is no big deal and I just laugh.

It's nice to know your OK with who you are -- Heads up stare 'em in the eye and say "did I muss my makeup?" Thank you and have a nice day -- your out and about and feeling good about it ------ maybe time to look for a newer car --- huggs.....................Debra

..........and very pretty ... by the way

Wow! A bunch of things you experienced! You sound like my first three times out, which included OMG's, profanities shouted from a car, and of course, a cop. Most cops are professional, thankfully.

Gold Member
    My guess is you where glad you had tools with you. Even though you could fix the car
    while wearing a skirt, who wants to get a skirt dirty.
    I bet the State Trouper put it out over the radio. You could have made the 6 PM News.
    That would have made your day.
    Glad it worked out for you; Better dressing days are coming.
    Rader

Car.

My car is old, a 1976, and has broken down many times, so you were, and I am wise, to pack the drabs stuff.

Knowing my luck the local news team would show up and I would be on the news at 6 and 10. Then it would show up on YouTube and the darn thing would go viral and then be picked up by Good Morning America and all those other morning shows. That's just my luck though and is not typical of other Crossdressers.
    Marilyn Monroe: I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.

Platinum Member
    at least you were prepared for the situation. You have the right attitude. For many of us, its not really a question of whether or not we'll be read, but when. You just pick far more entertaining circumstances!

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Rogina, I don't know how long you have been a crossdresser, but obviously you know who and what you are and don't care. I have been a crossdresser for over 60 years and have reached the same idea. If people see me enfemme, so what! I dress to please myself, not the rest of the world! BTW, as Debra said, you are very pretty! The best of luck to you always!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Great attitude, I wish I was half a positive as you ,Thanks for sharing with us

This is good stuff. Thanks for sharing it. I especially liked your truth to the policeman.
    He knew it was the truth, those guys have a knack for detecting BS. Groovy adventures, not that I enjoy hearing that you are the victim of mechanical fail.

Noemi
    polythene pam

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeannie View Post
    Knowing my luck the local news team would show up and I would be on the news at 6 and 10. Then it would show up on YouTube and the darn thing would go viral and then be picked up by Good Morning America and all those other morning shows. That's just my luck though and is not typical of other Crossdressers.
    Actually, once we get outside our paranoia bubbles, we realize that the rest of society really doesn't find what we do to be all that newsworthy. I mean, journalism has descended to unprecedented depths of triviality, but one of us, fixing our own car at the side of a road, really shouldn't draw a camera crew.

Rogina, that is a great attitude. I wish I was as sure of myself when dressed and in public as you are.

Way to go girl.

Yeah, it seems other folks' lives are anything but boring once they deal with us Hon.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I guess you really know how to make lemonade when the world hands you lemons, way to go girl!
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Great thread title I thought this was going to be real juicy.

Rogina I have to say I love your attitude! I would probably panic in those situations. It's great to see how you took all these events in stride. I can learn from this.

lol, good for you. Have you noticed there are zillions of car lots in NH? Love yellow also!!!!!! Oh and it's much more than 120 miles from NH to Ft. Lauderdale, just so you know. maybe that's why these cars are breaking down? You're putting on alot more miles than you think?

That is one situation I will plan to avoid
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Wow, wow, and, wow! That is an amazing tale! The nonchalance is the most empowering part, you are amazing.
    Kisses,
    Sarah

OMG girl! That headline got my attention! Thanks for sharing.

If you are going through hell, keep on going! You might as well laugh along the way! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

What a great thread. Well done, I love your approach to what many of us would see as the living end!!

wow, I wish I could be as confident as you. To not give a damn what others think. I'm a long way off that

Hi there, I saw the video clip on U Tube the other day (JUST KIDDING, REALLY!!!! JUST KIDDING) I just gotta' say that you had one hell of a time out there. Its time to kick back and have a glass of wine or two or three.

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

I really just wrote of some of my misadventures to illustrate that the world doesn't end because you got in a jam while out and about. It is all about confidence and knowing you have the "right to be there". I would never be recognized in girl mode anyway,other than vehicle recognition. I am out to whom I want to be anyway,so I am not hiding much of a secret.Most importantly,I can count on one hand the negative encounters that I have ever had in mainstream life.I actually enjoy the challenge of being the first"something" that some of these people have ever encountered...such as a group of "exhaust techs"lol at Sears,all together having their "break"..Gave them something more to talk about ! Girls just shouldn't be so afraid.

Aspiring Member

Great story, Great attitude

Rogina,
    This was hilarious and also instructive. You were perfectly within your rights to be out dressed and you handled the "incident" perfectly. Fortunately the cop was also professional; but I bet he had a new story for the guys that evening.

We imagine all sorts of difficulties when going out and we build our own phobias and fears. Facing difficulty directly often reveals it to be a "paper tiger".

Enjoy your future.
    Hugs,
    Sandra1746