Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sex with men as Crossdressing girl

Banned Read only

Talking Sex with men as Crossdressing girl

I got this question, from a few of my Cd girls friend, wondering about my sex life ? Do i have sex with men in Crossdress or when i dressup as Emily, Answer is YES !
    and i have some tip for any girls who might want to try any sexual actions with guy!
    1. Honesty : You must be honest to the person you going to have sex with that you are Crossdress, many guys have an fantasy of a girl with a dick.
    2.Looking for someone who have an Open mind about SEX>
    3. Make sure ( MUST ) that your makeup done right, Your wig are tight and not going to fallout during the sexual activity : )
    4. Shave all of your Facial hair and body hair.
    5 Use Condom ( MUST )
    * If guys wanted to have sex with you doesn't mean he love you or he might but the most important is you and him enjoy the moment....

EmilyWa

I hope you're being careful.

Have a look at this Video "Middle Sexes: Redefining He and She" (Part 1 of 6), specifically from about 2:00 - 7:00.

Although it might be safer in your country, it definitely isn't in the US and Canada, and I dare say also the UK and Australia, although someone might correct me on this.
    Last edited by ReineD; 06-16-2012 at 12:29 AM.
    Reine

Banned Read only
    I am really careful about this, Some guys are good some are bad, Look for one that have an open mind! I never have sex with a guy in the first date...And i think Thailand are safer in that way.

You are very cute. I'm quite jealous. An be careful! ;P
    Actually good advice for those who are curious.

Banned Read only
    Iis Very important that CD girls being HONEST to a guy before into any Actions and have both understanding about What is Crossdressing ?

It is a good way to get killed in my book, although it might just be a nice fantasy.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by celeste26 View Post
    It is a good way to get killed in my book, although it might just be a nice fantasy.
    I think women in general have to worry about that regardless.
    Last edited by ReineD; 06-16-2012 at 12:51 AM. Reason: Please read the new rule about any discussion of guns.

Quote Originally Posted by EmilyWa View Post
    I am really careful about this, Some guys are good some are bad, Look for one that have an open mind! I never have sex with a guy in the first date...And i think Thailand are safer in that way.
    Iis Very important that CD girls being HONEST to a guy before into any Actions and have both understanding about What is Crossdressing ?
    Did you watch the video, Emily?

I'm suggesting this because most of our members don't live in Thailand. They live in parts of the world where it is dangerous to do this. Although I'm sure you are wanting to be helpful, the rules of engagement are different for most people here and you should really familiarize yourself with this.
    Last edited by ReineD; 06-16-2012 at 12:52 AM.
    Reine

Banned Read only
    I have watched the Video and i do understand that many parts of the world are not safe for CD girls, I have been so many place around the world and i do familiarize with the dangerous, My point is IF that Cd girl really thinks of going into any sexual action with any guys, She must be Smart and Careful, That why i said Be honest to the guy and to herself, Don't lie, Many times when i see Cr girls gets kill by a guy because she have not be honest to the guy that She is a Crossdressing girl but a real girl.
    also looks for the guys who have an Open mind, Am not trying to tell anyone YOU SHOULD GO OUT AND HAVE SEX WITH GUYS... But it do happens ! If it happen what Cd girls should do !
    Sex is a part of human nature.

Not all guys hate and wanted to kill CD girls, Be smart with someone you wants to go on a date!
    Last edited by ReineD; 06-16-2012 at 01:12 AM. Reason: Merging consecutive posts. Please edit your prior post for added thoughts if no one has posted after you.

It's nice to not lie Emily, I'm all for honesty as well.

But around these parts there are homophobic men who will beat up or kill a beautiful transwoman just because they are attracted to her (and they don't want to admit it to themselves). She can be the most honest person in the world and it will make no difference. Just knowing that she's trans puts her in grave danger of dire consequences, if she's around the wrong type of people.

And you never really know how someone feels until it's too late.

But, if you're suggesting she go into a tranny bar that is filled with men who are actually looking to have sex with trannies, it's a different matter. She would be safe (providing she protects herself against sexual diseases). But then everyone would know she's a tranny anyway, simply by virtue of being there.
    Last edited by ReineD; 06-16-2012 at 01:25 AM.
    Reine

Thanks for enlightening us about these topics Emily!

I'm sorry that so many posters have come to this thread to be judgmental.

It's not being judgmental, max. It's being realistic. Fantasies are nice and all, but they don't do anyone any good if they lead some poor soul who doesn't live in Thailand into dangerous situations.

You should read the news, and also have a look at the video I posted. This is Part 1. There are also Parts 2 to 6 on youtube. It's a video about non-binary gender (it's very good) and at the end of the video they also discuss recent studies that confirm that homophobic men (who are most apt to engage in violence against gays or trans), are most attracted to them. In other words, these men repress their own feelings of being gay by engaging in hatred against gays and transwomen.
    Reine

I got this question, from a few of my Cd girls friend, wondering about my sex life ? Do i have sex with men in Crossdress or when i dressup as Emily, Answer is YES !
    and i have some tip for any girls who might want to try any sexual actions with guy!
    1. Honesty : You must be honest to the person you going to have sex with that you are Crossdress, many guys have an fantasy of a girl with a dick.
    2.Looking for someone who have an Open mind about SEX>
    3. Make sure ( MUST ) that your makeup done right, Your wig are tight and not going to fallout during the sexual activity : )
    4. Shave all of your Facial hair and body hair.
    5 Use Condom ( MUST )
    * If guys wanted to have sex with you doesn't mean he love you or he might but the most important is you and him enjoy the moment....

EmilyWa
    I always make sure that the guy knows that I'm not a real girl, before any cloths come off. You can't just simply assume, because he may not. (Most guys are thinking about how to "crack my thong", not what they might find.) Trust me, some guys can take it very badly. Even if the guy might be into special girls, he may be concerned about what his friends may think and still be violent. So make sure that he knows. I'm not saying just walk up to a guy and say, "Hi, my name is _____ and I have a penis." There's no shame in letting him buy you a couple of drinks (if you're in a bar setting) or some harmless flirtation.

Always use a condom.

Most guys (at least most of the ones I've been with) don't want a relationship, they just want sex. They just see me as a dirty fantasy or some kind of sex toy. I'm usually okay with that, because while they're using me to live out their forbidden fantasy (you do not want to know what goes through some of these guys' minds), I'm using them to scratch that special itch. So, don't get upset if he doesn't call you the next day (or week or month or year).
    Last edited by Lorenqt; 06-16-2012 at 06:41 PM. Reason: TMI for this forum.
    Proud Daughter of the South
    http://www.facebook.com/loren.smith.581

I do understand the need to be safe; ReineD maybe you didn't intend to be judgmental, but that is how the posts made me feel.

I did watch all 6 parts of that series, they were very interesting although as I have done a lot of reading I had seen a lot of the topics before. They could have probably done an entire documentary on how the ladies from the Calypso self-identified. That would have been very interesting. I would have liked to have heard their stories.
    Last edited by max; 06-16-2012 at 03:19 AM.

Silver Member
    It is one thing to be with a guy you know, but total strangers is really taking one heck of a risk. I am a fairly large male and I wouldn't even meet a GG I just met (and having no idea of her background whatsoever), then go somewhere private and put myself in a vulnerable situation (in the very least I could be set up for a robbery.) I admit it would be very tempting, but it just isn't safe for anyone to do that, even a male going with a GG. You just never know what mental state a complete stranger is, and even if they don't rob, rape or kill you, how does one know if they will respect one's limits, or respect one's decision to say "no"?

Renee is right, take it from a GG. If GGs at large would be reluctant to do something, trans should probably be also.

I guess intimacy with a stranger can always be a roll of the dice with safety.

I feel I am over safe...a guy basically has to speak Russian and grow feathers to convince me that he's something suitable to consider bringing home.

My standards have never let me down.

I think it's good to stress honesty though...I mean, I think of sex is the name of the game, it should be pretty clear and that some things may be a tad bit different.

Welcome to the forum though! I haven't seen you here before!
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

Quote Originally Posted by whowhatwhen View Post
    I think women in general have to worry about that regardless.
    I think that's probably about 25% of the reason sex is so hard to come by, despite the fact that women obviously enjoy it as much as men (when it's done right).

Quote Originally Posted by Sophia Claire View Post
    I think that's probably about 25% of the reason sex is so hard to come by, despite the fact that women obviously enjoy it as much as men (when it's done right).
    Yes, this is part of it. I know I was brought up to protect myself and be cautious. I love sex....I can't wait to be with my beautiful SO tomorrow....but, I have to have like romance and all that crap to really feel the sexual moment. Therefore, strangers don't do it so much for me. I'm kind of a girl about sex when it all boils down to it. And, now that I've had mind-melting, earth-shattering, toe clinching ecstasy because of someone I love...no other persons stands a chance. A lot of girls are kooky for that...and ,not to be your knotch on your headboard. So, it might be different cognitive thought processed on intimacy between genders.
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

gg's have a different take on sex and intimacy. Males, no matter how they are dressed, that is people with the XY chromosomes are wired differently then those with the XX chromosomes.

i have recently got a call from a man to be his gf. he has agreed that he will treat me as a lady and wants sex too. i have not yet decided.

A few guys want to meet me now, too. I have only met one time before. No violence, and no penetration. He did not want to meet me again. I always am honest, that i am a cd/ Considering meeting another guy, after setting boundries. Always a fear factor, though.

Silver Member
    This is SUCH an important topic and I am quite impressed to see that it has not been banned on what I consider to be a fairly prudish and "up tight" forum.

Kudos to CD.com!!

Crossdressers and TG women are regularly beaten and sometimes killed just because they ran into a homophobic male. And in my book, MOST men are incredibly homophobic. PLEASE do be careful out there. No matter how nice a man may seem, the mixture of alcohol and testosterone can often be fatal.

Untitled
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephenie S View Post
    This is SUCH an important topic and I am quite impressed to see that it has not been banned on what I consider to be a fairly prudish and "up tight" forum.

Kudos to CD.com!!
    You consider us prudish and "up tight" because we protect our members from the sleeze normally associated with the term crossdresser. We do allow most topics to be discussed, however, some members want to take the level of the topic to a point that is not acceptable, it is at that point that threads get closed. To put it quite simply keep it "family friendly" and it will stay.
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

Stephenie is right. Most people in my country are quite supportive with gay people, trannies and all the other stuff. But usually when stuff like that is on the news the suspect allways seems to be someone with religious views (Well, I didn't hear it a lot about CDers but it's mostly against homosexual people). So yeah you really have to be carefull with that stuff.
    Last edited by Nigella; 06-16-2012 at 09:33 AM. Reason: sorry but that comment was too inflamatory

Quote Originally Posted by Shananigans View Post
    I love sex....I can't wait to be with my beautiful SO tomorrow....but, I have to have like romance and all that crap to really feel the sexual moment....... And, now that I've had mind-melting, earth-shattering, toe clinching ecstasy because of someone I love...no other persons stands a chance. A lot of girls are kooky for that....
    I love how this expresses how things can be between 2 people in love. Can't wait for my wife to get home! And many guys are kooky for that too.
    Sally