Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sex with men as Crossdressing girl

I'm not into sex with strangers, but I have to say, any man who gets to be with you is a very lucky man indeed....
    "Don't trust everything you read on the internet"- Thomas Jefferson

My SO needs to read this thread. Then she will super glue me to the bed (upside down), Saran-wrap me, and leave me to die. Maybe she is right. CDing leads to homosexuality, promiscuity or prostitution, free or for sale.

Hemophilia is strong and prolific in the US, and CDing is not acceptable. Many of us are confined to our home. Yes, it resembles house arrest, just for donning the opposite sex's garments. Our wife's are in shambles trying to come to terms with the thought that their husbands are wearing women's clothes.

FAB or not, I can't suggest that she gets on board when this type of topic is allowed. Threads like this are exclusive of the hetero CD community.

Thanks for the family forum support concept.

Quote Originally Posted by TeresaL View Post
    My SO needs to read this thread. Then she will super glue me to the bed (upside down), Saran-wrap me, and leave me to die. Maybe she is right. CDing leads to homosexuality, promiscuity or prostitution, free or for sale.

Hemophilia is strong and prolific in the US, and CDing is not acceptable. Many of us are confined to our home. Yes, it resembles house arrest, just for donning the opposite sex's garments. Our wife's are in shambles trying to come to terms with the thought that their husbands are wearing women's clothes.

FAB or not, I can't suggest that she gets on board when this type of topic is allowed. Threads like this are exclusive of the hetero CD community.

I'm sorry that people cannot accept the fact that gay and bisexual transgender people exist, clearly we must sweep them under the rug as to not offend anyone.
    Gay and bi crossdressers are going to have sex, there is nothing wrong with discussing safety and the other issues they face when meeting men.

So far this topic has been squeeky clean, why should we close it to appease people who should do more research than reading one thread and making broad assumptions?

Banned Read only
    I am agree with you,I wrote this topic because i wants us to thinks about it carefully and safety before any of us gone out to meet someone or even gone out dressing as a Girl....
    The world should must know that we Crossdresser lady are exit, We smart, well living and any Asshole have no right to hate our feeling or kill us.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephenie S View Post
    This is SUCH an important topic and I am quite impressed to see that it has not been banned on what I consider to be a fairly prudish and "up tight" forum.

Kudos to CD.com!!
    To echo Nigella, the forum has never been prudish or uptight. But we do differentiate between an honest discussion about aspects of the crossdressing for some people (the majority of CDers are not attracted to men), and members wanting to use this place as a titillating fantasy outlet, "Hey, let's talk about the eroticism of having sex with men and see how far we can go ... then maybe we can all meet in a webcam chatroom somewhere". Or, "I want to tell everyone about my sexual experiences, so I'll start a thread telling everyone how wonderful it is to have sex with men, and not talk about the dangers associated with this in many parts of the world.

Your wife needs to know there are male-attracted CDers just as there are male-attracted non-CDers. She also needs to know that a lot of CDers behave differently online than they do offline. They enjoy fantasizing about it (just like non-CDers enjoy fantasizing about all kinds of scenarios that don't involve their wives) ... in other words, it's just a fantasy. Men are sexual creatures and I'm sure this would not be a surprise to her.

We do keep it clean here but at the same time we don't pretend it doesn't exist. The CDing community is just as diverse in sexual expression as is the general populace. Also, the vast majority of threads here are not about sex and having sex with men, and we have quite a few threads from CDers who say that having sex with men is DEFINITELY not for them.

So, the onus would be upon you to tell your wife where you sit with all of this so that she wouldn't read threads like this one and assume that you want to have sex with men just because a few people in this thread have responded that they do.

It might not hurt to also point out to your wife that it is the men who do want to have sex with other men, who will be the most prolific with their posts here. CDers like you or my SO and countess others usually don't post in threads like this one since it holds no interest for them. And you don't see the hetero CDers often start threads that say, "Hey, isn't having sex with men gross?" LOL But just look at the forum numbers. We have 7,000 active participants (who have logged in in the past 3 months), and only a handful of threads such as this one. Even then, only a few people actually post that they do have sex with men. So please do try to help your wife keep it in perspective if she ever decides to visit this board.

Quote Originally Posted by Youkje View Post
    Stephenie is right. Most people in my country are quite supportive with gay people, trannies and all the other stuff. But usually when stuff like that is on the news the suspect allways seems to be someone with religious views (Well, I didn't hear it a lot about CDers but it's mostly against homosexual people). So yeah you really have to be carefull with that stuff.
    I know that things are pretty bad in North America, but I wasn't sure about Europe. Thanks for confirming there are safety issues even in the Netherlands.
    Reine

I think that just maybe the homophobe who is keeping that is forcing you to be confined under house arrest...... is you. Your attitude is scary..... kinda of makes sense out of what some people here are warning people to be wary of. Kind of ironic wouldn't you say? Judging from some of your past posts I am not really surprised that you wouldn't suggest that your wife "be on board" for this subject, or any other cross dressing subject since according to you she doesn't share your affinity for cross dressing.
    It always ( well used to) amazes me when people complain about repression, yet they have no problem repressing others.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    It's nice to not lie Emily, I'm all for honesty as well.

But around these parts there are homophobic men who will beat up or kill a beautiful transwoman just because they are attracted to her (and they don't want to admit it to themselves). She can be the most honest person in the world and it will make no difference. Just knowing that she's trans puts her in grave danger of dire consequences, if she's around the wrong type of people.

And you never really know how someone feels until it's too late.

But, if you're suggesting she go into a tranny bar that is filled with men who are actually looking to have sex with trannies, it's a different matter. She would be safe (providing she protects herself against sexual diseases). But then everyone would know she's a tranny anyway, simply by virtue of being there.
    I think a lot of gg try to shut down the idea of men dating crossdressers because its competition and ruins the idea that their husband never thinks about men

Untitled
    Quote Originally Posted by seanmuscle View Post
    I think a lot of gg try to shut down the idea of men dating crossdressers because its competition and ruins the idea that their husband never thinks about men
    Do you honestly believe that a Genetic Woman is going to see competition in a Genetic Male wearing female clothing, get your head out the sand and read some of the comments made on this subject by the GGs on this forum.
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

A straight crossdresser won't think about men.

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    I know that things are pretty bad in North America, but I wasn't sure about Europe. Thanks for confirming there are safety issues even in the Netherlands.
    Well it's not extremely bad. I just hear it once a month on the news coming by.
    I just tought of it, becuase when people get that I CD the first question they ask is if I'm gay. And a lot of people seem to relate CDing to being gay. Wich is not allways the case for a cding person.
    But it's not like they kill you for it here, they tend to beat people up. But usually the police get them sooner or later.

Like it or not this does happen, and this thread is well within the rules. We are adults and I'm sorry but GGs have to realise that these things are discussed. If they then have a problem then they should go and talk to their SO's about it.

Another thing you might want to think about is IMHO 90% of cders that say they either have been with a man or want to be with one, are either in fantasty land or jumping on the bandwagon.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Honestly Sean, your single-mindedness makes me laugh.

Assuming you are referring to me (since I'm the one who waxed caution in this thread), people in this forum know that I'm broad-minded indeed, and I don't have to disclose my bedroom exploits to prove it. But at the same time, I'm a realist. And do you know why I zero in on the BS? Because I think it's important for people to get past all the noise (the fantasy), to discover and honor who they really are. I cut through a lot of noise in my own life and I know today how important self-honestly is to reaching one's full potential as a human being, which then translates into having rich and rewarding relationships with others.

Admittedly, I do annoy people who just want to come here to fantasize.
    Reine

Topics like this don't come along often. And we are all adults here. We can discuss issues like this without them getting out of hand. And crossdressing does not affect which way your door swings. If you're straight then your wife needs to understand that.

The various studies that have been done on this are very clear, 'true' sexual orientation of CDs (in particular) remain the same whatever mode they are in.
    Sexual behaviour though, can appear to change to an outsider.
    But this is simply a case of someone who has bi-sexual tendencies anyway who feels more able to express them in 'female' mode, but they were there anyway.

Remember that sexuality, like gender, is far more of a continuum than current western society thinks. It is not a black/white thing, "you are either this or that".
    Rather that you have extreme ends of sexuality with a lot more people in the 'grey' area. How you actually behave depends on the environment and situation.

For example, many adolescent males and females have a 'bi-sexual' period when growing up, with some real (or imagined) sexual experiences with the same sex. This is very common.
    Then it stabilises into a single orientation, but that is as much to do with the environment as anything else.

To answer the question of "does CDing make you gay", no it doesn't, in fact it can't.
    But, if you have some bi-sexual tendencies which have been there all the time, then you might express them in a certain situation that is more probable to occur when you are 'en-femme'.

Sadly the world is full of homophobes that themselves have bi-sexual tendencies.
    This largely comes from trying to deal with this by wanting to eliminate all other expressions of sexuality, basically because they want to remove temptation from themselves.
    They think that if there is zero public expression and zero discussion, then they wont have these terrible wicked thoughts. Nonsense of course.

The endless stream of people being caught out doing something 'gay', after a long life of being strongly (and in the case of politicians or priests, very publicly) 'anti-gay' is almost comical.

Not so comical are the gay bashers, which are an extreme form of this.
    Again many have been proven to have bi-sexual tendencies, expressing self disgust by beating up someone else.
    My advice to them is if you really are so against this, then bash yourself.

As for the rest of us, have fun doing what you like as long as it doesn't "scare the horses" and you take obvious precautions.
    The world and life can be pretty crappy, I see absolutely no good reason why consenting adults shouldn't have a bit of fun now and then, doing whatever rings their personal bells.

Quote Originally Posted by kellycan27 View Post
    I think that just maybe the homophobe who is keeping that is forcing you to be confined under house arrest...... is you. Your attitude is scary..... kinda of makes sense out of what some people here are warning people to be wary of. Kind of ironic wouldn't you say? Judging from some of your past posts I am not really surprised that you wouldn't suggest that your wife "be on board" for this subject, or any other cross dressing subject since according to you she doesn't share your affinity for cross dressing.
    It always ( well used to) amazes me when people complain about repression, yet they have no problem repressing others.
    I agree with Kelly. She is every mans dream girl. We need open attitude for CD dating men and wanting to explore dating with men

I assume you'd have no problem going out with a CD in male mode then?
    What about sex in male mode?
    Public displays of affection in male mode?

Makeup addict!
    I agree with Reine that it can be dangerous. But I'm also confused about the condom part if it's two guys

To protect against diseases Katiegal.

Quote Originally Posted by Katiegal View Post
    I agree with Reine that it can be dangerous. But I'm also confused about the condom part if it's two guys
    Basically, anal sex can cause tiny tears in the lining of the rectum through which HIV could enter the body.
    Well, that and other STDs as well.

Untitled
    Katie, condoms are not just to prevent unwanted children, but also help protect against STIs
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

Quote Originally Posted by whowhatwhen View Post
    A straight crossdresser won't think about men.
    Huh? Really? What about all the proclaimed "straight" cross dressers who think or fantasize about being "treated like a woman" by a man.... while dressed? The topic has been the subject of quite a few threads in the 4 years that I have been a member here.. Are you implying that these str8 guys are being less than candid?
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Ok, I stand checked. My post is wishful thinking, and represents my feeble (errant?) attempt to guard and maintain Teresa's existence. Maybe I went overboard, and in no means do I want to be condescending to gay crossdressers. Their acceptance is just as vital and important as any cause of mine.

We are a diverse group, and difference of opinion cannot be avoided. I wish that a section for straight crossdressers existed, but It was discussed previously and may be too exclusive.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythic View Post
    Topics like this don't come along often. And we are all adults here. We can discuss issues like this without them getting out of hand. And crossdressing does not affect which way your door swings. If you're straight then your wife needs to understand that.

Huh? Really? What about all the proclaimed "straight" cross dressers who think or fantasize about being "treated like a woman" by a man.... while dressed? The topic has been the subject of quite a few threads in the 4 years that I have been a member here.. Are you implying that these str8 guys are being less than candid?
    I don't blame them for fantasizing, some guys are really, really hot.

I would say that some are at least curious though, and would think that in the year 2012 safe experimentation is perfectly fine.

...I will admit to being jealous of the GGs, CDs, and gay guys who can be with guys in that way though, penetrative sex will remain as a fantasy to me for physical reasons unfortunately.
    Enjoy and be safe I say!

Teresa the vast majority are 'straight', or more accurately, have a very low bi-sexual quotient. But some have a higher level and/or are more prepared to (at least) think about it, perhaps even experiment a bit.

Some find they enjoy it and then it might become a bit more of their overall sexual play, even if it is only a small part. Others find that there can be a world of difference between fantasy and reality and decide "that's not for me" after dipping their toes in the water, so to speak.

But those already had those tendencies before, just that doing it while CDing may make it easier psychologically.
    Or simply easier to find a partner of course, you may have your personal desires, but it takes 2 (or 3 or 4 ...) to tango and you've got to find someone else to play.

I wouldn't worry about. No big deal on preferring tea to coffee, or coffee to tea, or being a lifelong tea drinker that likes the odd cup of coffee now and then.

Huh? Really? What about all the proclaimed "straight" cross dressers who think or fantasize about being "treated like a woman" by a man.... while dressed?
    Then they're not straight, if they try it and enjoy it. If they try and it grosses them out, they'll know their erotic feelings come from a desire to enhance their femininity (autogynephilia: the love of oneself as a woman), more than an attraction to men.

This is what I question: the single CDers who are content staying at the fantasy stage. This would drive me crazy! lol. What I'm about to say does not apply to TSs but if I were a M2F CDer, I would most definitely experiment to see if my experience as a male-bodied individual with another male-bodied individual would float my boat. I understand the married CDers not wanting to do this, but honestly if they are married they have no business fantasizing about anyone male or female other than their spouse, do they. Much better to work on improving a sex life with the existing spouse.
    Reine