Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sex with men as Crossdressing girl

I don't have a problem with anything you are saying Emily if two people have genuine loving feelings towards each other. How do I know this? From experience Hon.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whowhatwhen View Post
    Basically, anal sex can cause tiny tears in the lining of the rectum through which HIV could enter the body.
    Well, that and other STDs as well.
    They are also necessary for oral sex as well (and a similar barrier is needed when done on someone with a vagina.) Diseases are also spread via mouth to genital contact. (I mention this because I am shocked by how many people I have met over the years who did not know a condom or barrier is necessary for oral sex and didn't know there was a risk involved with it.)

Quote Originally Posted by seanmuscle View Post
    I think a lot of gg try to shut down the idea of men dating crossdressers because its competition and ruins the idea that their husband never thinks about men
    Yes Sean, that's it.
    Competition?
    Hardly...
    Last edited by ReineD; 06-16-2012 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Sending you a PM.
    [SIZE="4"]Momarie[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    Then they're not straight, if they try it and enjoy it. If they try and it grosses them out, they'll know their erotic feelings come from a desire to enhance their femininity (autogynephilia: the love of oneself as a woman), more than an attraction to men.

This is what I question: the single CDers who are content staying at the fantasy stage. This would drive me crazy! lol. What I'm about to say does not apply to TSs but if I were a M2F CDer, I would most definitely experiment to see if my experience as a male-bodied individual with another male-bodied individual would float my boat. I understand the married CDers not wanting to do this, but honestly if they are married they have no business fantasizing about anyone male or female other than their spouse, do they. Much better to work on improving a sex life with the existing spouse.
    I was merely addressing the statement that "straight cross dressers... don't think about men". I am not even going to comment on someone's sexual orientation or proclivities. I will however agree that "safety" should always be number one on the list when it comes to sexual encounters.

kel
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

I had sex with a man as a man many years ago for about 2 years and I enjoyed it. If he had accepted me wearing panties to bed we probably would have had a much longer relationship. I would probably have sex again with the right man or another CD or a special woman. The point is to care about each other not get hung up on gender.

hugs rita

Quote Originally Posted by Vickie_CDTV View Post
    They are also necessary for oral sex as well (and a similar barrier is needed when done on someone with a vagina.) Diseases are also spread via mouth to genital contact. (I mention this because I am shocked by how many people I have met over the years who did not know a condom or barrier is necessary for oral sex and didn't know there was a risk involved with it.)
    The risk during oral sex is statistically lower than any other type of sex. If you're talking about a total stranger, I'd definitely say use a rubber.
    Proud Daughter of the South
    http://www.facebook.com/loren.smith.581

It doesn't matter what type of sex you have. gay, straight, bi, kinky. all sex should be practiced safely. part of that is communicating with your partner. being honest withe each others intent is important.

personally i do prefer being dressed while being with men, and sometimes when i hook up with a woman.

Aspiring Member

здравымэ

Quote Originally Posted by Shananigans View Post
    I guess intimacy with a stranger can always be a roll of the dice with safety.

I feel I am over safe...a guy basically has to speak Russian and grow feathers to convince me that he's something suitable to consider bringing home.

My standards have never let me down.

I think it's good to stress honesty though...I mean, I think of sex is the name of the game, it should be pretty clear and that some things may be a tad bit different.

Welcome to the forum though! I haven't seen you here before!
    Я гаварю по Русскй
    I'm working on the feathers. LOL

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whowhatwhen View Post
    Basically, anal sex can cause tiny tears in the lining of the rectum through which HIV could enter the body.
    Well, that and other STDs as well.
    I you remember not too long ago, Farah Fawcette died of anal cancer thatis associated with anal sex, so there are other concerns as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Shananigans View Post
    ? . . And, now that I've had mind-melting, earth-shattering, toe clinching ecstasy because of someone I love...
    Wow, you are making me so jealous!

As for the concept of the GG's not wanting the competition from us, I want to thank you for the laugh. Let's face it, VERY few of us pose a credible "threat" (should they choose to see it that way). I can think of many reasons that a typical woman may not like the idea of man on man sex, especially for a woman with a cd for an SO, but I doubt very much that not wanting the competition is the reason for a single one.

The last thing I want to comment on is this "prudish" forum. Every where you look on the Internet, you see CD websites where sex is a huge part of conversation. I'm sick of that stuff and obviously so are a LOT of other people, because THIS prudish site is far and away the largest CD site on the web. Don't get me wrong, an occasional post like this, especially when approached in a reasonably intelligent maner as this one was, is cool, but I don't WANT to be a part of a forum that revolves around that crap.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    When I first came out here, I became friends with a pretty "gay" CD. I was very curious how she handled her dates. She said she was very careful and very explicit. They did what she wanted at all times and were ALWAYS told before dates she wasn't going to have sex with them! Of course, maybe she could be a lot pickier than the average CD. She's simply gorgeous! When she rarely posts a pic here, she gets WAY over 1000 hits! But, I think every CD who dates men should follow her lead!

----------------
    This is what I question: the single CDers who are content staying at the fantasy stage. This would drive me crazy! lol. What I'm about to say does not apply to TSs but if I were a M2F CDer, I would most definitely experiment to see if my experience as a male-bodied individual with another male-bodied individual would float my boat. I understand the married CDers not wanting to do this, but honestly if they are married they have no business fantasizing about anyone male or female other than their spouse, do they. Much better to work on improving a sex life with the existing spouse.
    My goodness, Reine! This may be the most naive post I've ever read from u! Basically, we're talking about MEN here! U talk about folks with strong sex drives, unbelievable imaginations, many of whom who live their entire sex lives in a fantasy world!? There r no limits to who and what SOME men will have sex with! And, even LESS limits to their thots! The male friends I grew up with had sex with photos! Hey! I like looking at pretty pictures in Playboy, too. But, having sex with the pics? No way! I'm the EXCEPTION, tho. Sex is ALL about fantasies for men. Without perfect physical manipulation, men, especially older men, use their imaginations to become erect. I'll bet u would VERY surprised to see what some men r thinking as they have sex with their SO of many years! As an older man myself, NOTHING would surprise me!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 06-16-2012 at 08:10 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Ha ha ha docrobbysherry, you are so right about some men.

Some guys will have sex with anything that moves ... and twice with anything that doesn't move.

Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post

The last thing I want to comment on is this "prudish" forum. Every where you look on the Internet, you see CD websites where sex is a huge part of conversation. I'm sick of that stuff and obviously so are a LOT of other people, because THIS prudish site is far and away the largest CD site on the web. Don't get me wrong, an occasional post like this, especially when approached in a reasonably intelligent maner as this one was, is cool, but I don't WANT to be a part of a forum that revolves around that crap.
    Kimberly,
    I agree with you on that comment.

Living in CD Heaven Helen Grandeis's Avatar
    Sex is 100% all in our minds. Intimacy that resonates with our own mental needs is effortlessly and profoundly pleasurable!
    Best Wishes for Personal Peace & Happiness
    -
    Helen Grandeis

I agree with Kimberly's statement...This forum has so much to offer those that aren't driven by sex all the time!
    Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post

As for the concept of the GG's not wanting the competition from us, I want to thank you for the laugh. Let's face it, VERY few of us pose a credible "threat" (should they choose to see it that way). I can think of many reasons that a typical woman may not like the idea of man on man sex, especially for a woman with a cd for an SO, but I doubt very much that not wanting the competition is the reason for a single one.

[SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Sex... now remind me!.... I seem to have vague memories of encounters with women.... xx
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    My goodness, Reine! This may be the most naive post I've ever read from u! Basically, we're talking about MEN here! U talk about folks with strong sex drives, unbelievable imaginations, many of whom who live their entire sex lives in a fantasy world!? There r no limits to who and what SOME men will have sex with! And, even LESS limits to their thots! The male friends I grew up with had sex with photos! Hey! I like looking at pretty pictures in Playboy, too. But, having sex with the pics? No way! I'm the EXCEPTION, tho. Sex is ALL about fantasies for men. Without perfect physical manipulation, men, especially older men, use their imaginations to become erect. I'll bet u would VERY surprised to see what some men r thinking as they have sex with their SO of many years! As an older man myself, NOTHING would surprise me!
    So you're telling me, all the posts and stories I read here about sex with men are pure, unadulterated fantasy? There's no truth to any of it?

Well, I'll be. I'm snookered.

Seriously Sherry, fantasies posted in a forum are best left to single men. If a husband is in here posting fantasies about having sex with men and his wife finds out about it, he'll end up in divorce court. Best to keep those fantasies to himself, together with all the other fantasies then, just like all the other husbands who fantasize they're with Angelina Jolie (or Brad Pitt) when they're making love with their wives.
    Reine

Quote Originally Posted by Youkje View Post
    Stephenie is right. Most people in my country are quite supportive with gay people, trannies and all the other stuff. But usually when stuff like that is on the news the suspect allways seems to be someone with religious views (Well, I didn't hear it a lot about CDers but it's mostly against homosexual people). So yeah you really have to be carefull with that stuff.
    It's a source of deep, deep shame for me as a religious girl to know that such violence is so often associated with religious beliefs. It's so sad that my faith especially has been perverted to justify hatred. It's not what were about and I hope nobody thinks that it is.

I normally don't post things about my personal life but since Emily asked, well..... Just bear in mind the safety factor is a "given" and anyone who doesn't consider that is not acting responsibly.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I think honestly, as a straight male as far as I've been concerned as I'm open to the idea of being with someone like Miss EmilyWa, who looks like a natural woman despite that might not being the case, I've never been straight out attracted to men. I'm not about to limit the chance to be completely happy because he or she might have a penis, hell, I got one so I mean, come on. It's just a matter of connecting to that said person. Granted, it would be pretty high on my wierd meter to be with a guy. But I like wierd. Makes life more thrilling. D:

But I watched up till the end of the 3rd part and even as just a guy in a dress, I felt like I needed to go and sit down with that kid Noah and tell him that he's a wonderful kid, even if what the rest of the world calls strange, good for him for being who he is. I really hope he doesnt turn into one of those statistics.
    "Some people might suggest that I'm a closest-case Male to Female Crossdresser. I simply inform them that the doors to Narnia are open. Are you comfortable enough to take a trip through the armoire?"

Visit my Facebook! Add me! I need friends! <3 - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1360871615

I think this thread is fine since it is informative regarding the risks. Lots of warnings here for those that may be interested. It's not my cup of tea but I don't find it offensive at all the way it is being discussed here.

Seriously Sherry, fantasies posted in a forum are best left to single men. If a husband is in here posting fantasies about having sex with men and his wife finds out about it, he'll end up in divorce court. Best to keep those fantasies to himself, together with all the other fantasies then,
    Thank you so much, that's exactly what I wanted to say. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Katiegal View Post
    But I'm also confused about the condom part if it's two guys
    I like that there are threads like this started for this very reason. I don't really care what you do in whatever clothes you want to wear, or with whom. BUT, I really like that the OP brought up personal safety in the forum of honesty and condom usage.

So many people brush this off that "everyone knows," but, then, there are posts like this where someone doesn't know. I don't care who is with who...but, I don't want to see ya at the hospital getting tested for HIV. It just throws my whole day to give that magnitude of bad news.

So, yes, Katiegal. Condom usage is especially needed for sex between two men. STIs/STDs are spread through bodily fluids. It's very important to use a condom with anal sex (be it with a man or a woman) because bodily fluid is exchanged in these areas...it's a big concern for this area, because small tears are not uncommon and they may provide a means to the blood supply. HIV research indicates that receptors for HIV may be in greater numbers in the rectal area...this would mean that anal sex would be extremely risky in the transmission of HIV. Condoms are very effective for preventing the spread of HIV and other STIs, but they are not 100% perfect.

Condoms are absolutely needed for oral sex. Many people mistakenly think that they can perform oral sex to a man, but it is safe as long as he does not ejaculate. This is false. A condom should be worn if there is any contact with your eyes, inside of nose, mouth, vagina, penis, or rectum with another person's genitals. Ejaculation is not necessary because it is likely that there are trace amount of bodily fluids around this area prior to ejaculation. So, condoms are a must. A major concern for condom usage during oral sex is prevention of HIV and herpes. It has been documented numerous times that HIV is also spread through oral sex. If you will be performing oral stimulation to another person's rectal area, you will need a mouth guard.

If you have had unprotected sex, you should get tested. Everyone who is sexually active should be tested yearly. HIV (and, some other STIs) may yield false negatives on detection test until many months after the actual unprotected sexual act. Blood testing with herpes is not as reliable as other detection methods. Herpes, therefore, can remain dormant (or, inactive) in the body until a much later date in time. It's unfortunate, but herpes is best diagnosed when an outbreak is noticed...blood tests yield false positives, and the virus may remain dormant for a long time before actually causing an outbreak.

So, yes, absolutely condoms no matter what. I needed to put this on here for ANYONE just because it's the nurse in me. I love my patients...but, I'd rather them be happy, health, and out of the hospital.

Just echoing the safety issue.

And...

As far as "fantasy" posts... I don't think people are prude here, but I think forums that have a majority of males on it, and make the habit of continuously going into things like that just turn into porn sites/naughty stories sites/booty call sites. There really are PLENTY of those, but very few forums like this. So, I think that the moderators here do a pretty good track of keeping the purpose of the site alive...support. Many of the moderators are GGs...and, I think that, perhaps, it is easy for the masculine sex to just say women are prudish. It's really just that they are seeing past your average 5 inches, and just trying to keep things in line.

As far as GGs just getting pissed because they don't want competition...seriously? Omg...I really want more gay men in the world! Do you understand how many parties have been ruined for me and my friends because guys just can't leave it alone? I'm too busy doing my own thing to worry about what everyone else is doing...the more guys occupied with you, the fewer times I have to say, "No...not interested...thank you, but still no...I'm a huge lesbian...seriously...I was traumatized by testicles as a child...I don't know it was PE class and I blocked it out of my mind..." It's a year before I can go back to dancing with my friends, or I'm exhausted by the time I catch up with the actual hot/interesting men and women.
    Last edited by Eryn; 06-17-2012 at 11:20 PM. Reason: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/faq.php?faq=main_rules#faq_flaming
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

Silver Member
    It's not being judgmental, max. It's being realistic. Fantasies are nice and all, but they don't do anyone any good if they lead some poor soul who doesn't live in Thailand into dangerous situations.

You should read the news, and also have a look at the video I posted. This is Part 1. There are also Parts 2 to 6 on youtube. It's a video about non-binary gender (it's very good) and at the end of the video they also discuss recent studies that confirm that homophobic men (who are most apt to engage in violence against gays or trans), are most attracted to them. In other words, these men repress their own feelings of being gay by engaging in hatred against gays and transwomen.
    Sure there are predators out there who want to hurt CDs or GGs--that doesn't mean we shouldn't date or have intimate relationships--it means we should be carefull
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Reading some of the fantasies that many on here have about being treated sexually like a woman while with a guy, makes me shake my head at times. The reasons why it makes me shake my head are as follows:
    1) men that seek cd and tg people usually tend to have some interest with the "extra" and would tend to handle it during the passion
    2) cds and pre-op tg just don't have the female sexual organs to be treated like a woman while in sexual play. I know when I'm with a woman, anal penetration is not usually on my agenda.

So when a cd friend tells me their fantasy I usually let them know that in reality they are not being treated as a woman but as a gay bottom. They should be comfortable with male on male contact before preceeding on with their curiousity.

As for safety on top of the usage of condoms for both participants, I'd suggest having a dental dam on hand as well for some safe oral activity.
    Last edited by Princess Chantal; 06-17-2012 at 11:18 PM.