Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For all of you who started very young. SISTERS?

No sisters here, first memory of dressing was about 12 or 13. Started with mums pantyhose, didn't dress again until wife got me started years ago. But that is another story!

I had an older sister and this is a topic I'd be curious to explore. I wonder how much of who I am is because of her. What would have happened if I didn't have an older sister? How would I have dressed? I know I did start by trying on my sister's clothes when I was around 6. Though I didn't really understand a lot or why, I do know I was not supposed to try her clothes. I knew it was something I had to hide since I was aware boys were not supposed to dress as girls. I also remember one time when my mother dropped my sister off at school and took me shopping with her to find clothes for my sister. She wanted to buy dresses for my sister and asked me if some of the girls dresses would look pretty on my sister. I was so jealous but even at that age I knew I could not show how I felt or that I wanted the dresses for me. When my sister got older into her teens and started to mature into a woman, she started to wear bras as her body matured and her panties got sexier. And I tried them all with her dresses and skirts - anything to feel pretty and try to be like her. I've never understood exactly the feelings or why I've always been jealous of her. I still am to this day.