Thread: Happy Father's Day all u mother's!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Wink Happy Father's Day all u mother's!

Hey! I wanted to dress today, but had to play "dad" for my daughter and ex!

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my daughter and wanted to see her today. But, that meant a BIG meal!
    and, it's not smart to wear a corset after eating or drinking a lot!

However, I was able to be Sherry after waiting 4 hours! Finished just as it got dark! So, it was a GOOD DAY for me!

Made me wonder, tho. How many had to play "dad" to please friends and family when u actually would have preferred to be "mom"? Or, your female side, whoever that is!?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Eryn was able to be out and about for most of yesterday, so she's a happy girl.

My family was out of town for most of the day. I went to a "guy breakfast" with a couple of drab friends, then returned home to enjoy several hours of giving myself a nice manicure and pedicure. My feet really needed some TLC and it was nice to have the uninterrupted time to pamper myself.

They returned in late afternoon with very nice presents for Dad: T-shirts and books!

Frankly, I don't want to be Mom to my daughters. They already have the best Mom in the world and I'm happy with the minor role of Dad!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Gold Member
    Same thing here, I planed to dress for supper at home; But last minuet visits from out of town son
    put everything on hold.
    Rader

I spent my day at my mom and dad's working on there house. But it's ok thay need the help and I don't have enuff time to help them. I am rether sad tho my son did not call me today, but my doughter made up a song for me that chered me right up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Vanessa Ann

Gold Member
    I get enough time to myself that it didn't cross my mind. This also may be the last year that my daughter and her family live in my area. So there was no second thought. They got the whole day. Got my youngest grandson to laugh for the first time (for me anyway). Played games with the other two. Was a great day.

Nothing special for me really RS. I basically "celebrate" Father's Day every day anyway as a Grandpa, taking care of my Grandsons. The fact that they are good kids helps immensely.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my daughter and wanted to see her today. But, that meant a BIG meal!
    and, it's not smart to wear a corset after eating or drinking a lot!

However, I was able to be Sherry after waiting 4 hours! Finished just as it got dark! So, it was a GOOD DAY for me!
    Oh dear what a shame that you had top play "dad" and had to wait to get dressed.

I just hope that your daughter doesn't get to hear that you were playing "dad" FFS you are her Dad and that should come first.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Wow, what a selfish daughter and ex you have, expecting you to play 'dad' for just ONE day of the year.... my heart is bleeding for you....

Seriously, how selfish are you? playing dad? You brought your daughter into this world, and you begrudge her one day of your bloody girly selfish life? wow...
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

I know that you're kidding , but I do take a little offence to this.
    Sherry, no matter how far down this road I travel, I will never be mom or mother and honestly I really wouldn't want to be. My kids had a mother and I am their Dad and no matter how I dress or what I become I will always be their dad.
    That said if I had the guts to come out in the open with them, it would be nice to get something femme from them on Father's Day.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
    Oh dear what a shame that you had top play "dad" and had to wait to get dressed.

I just hope that your daughter doesn't get to hear that you were playing "dad" FFS you are her Dad and that should come first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    Wow, what a selfish daughter and ex you have, expecting you to play 'dad' for just ONE day of the year.... my heart is bleeding for you....

Seriously, how selfish are you? playing dad? You brought your daughter into this world, and you begrudge her one day of your bloody girly selfish life? wow...
    U need to take my word on this one, ladies! There's NOTHING u can say that could make me feel WORSE or more GUILTY than I already do. Father's Day is just one day. However, I neglect my family, friends, and many of my regular duties year round, fooling around with Sherry!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 06-18-2012 at 09:24 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Fearlessly Independent RebeccaLynne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post

Wow, had I been so confrontational, I mighta been banned...

'Course, I'm not a moderator

Hey! I wanted to dress today...
    Like every day... I know where you're comin' from, Doc.
    Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry
    ... but had to play "dad" for my daughter and ex!
    Don't be sad, be thankful you were blessed with a child. Not everyone is so fortunate.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobsherry
    So, exercise and burn it off. As long as it was pleasing to consume, enjoy the moment.

...however, I was able to be Sherry after waiting 4 hours! Finished just as it got dark! So, it was a GOOD DAY for me!
    Wow... 1/6th of the day... how ever did you tough it out?

Made me wonder, tho. How many had to play "dad" to please friends and family when u actually would have preferred to be "mom"? Or,
    your female side, whoever that is!?
    I was honored to host my GF, daughters, and grandson, to a sumptuous feast of grilled rib-eye steaks and chicken thighs prepared meticulously on my charcoal smoker grill... 'cause I am a Dad and a Grandfather, as well as being a CD'er who would've preferred to have been born a female; so I make the best of reality for everyone's sake... it's not all about me.

Now i wonder if you were accepted as a person and could be dressed as you want then would you be selfish? Now i don't the reasons you dress. But it you did it as a normal thing then i would think you are not selfish. Now if you dress to get a sexual kick out of it then that would be selfish.I maybe a sinnic but all of these holidays ar made up as away for people to spend more money. It helps motivate the economy. Can't we just be nice to each other through out the year without someone telling us to be nice to someone on a particular day? You might disagree and all i have to say is we will have to agree to disagree.
    U need to take my word on this one, ladies! There's NOTHING u can say that could make me feel WORSE or more GUILTY than I already do. Father's Day is just one day. However, I neglect my family, friends, and many of my regular duties year round, fooling around with Sherry!
    Life is too short not to be happy!

We talked about this before Sherry. If this is beginning to impact the rest of your life negatively, you'll need to do something about it. Else you'll end up very lonely. I know you're having a hard time with this.
    Last edited by ReineD; 06-19-2012 at 03:31 AM.
    Reine

Platinum Member
    I really feel sad that you feel you're neglecting other aspects of your life, Sherry. I hope you can find a degree of balance in your life. (its such a cliche, but I don't know any other way to say it).

I am there with the rest I am afraid Sherry, I know what it is like and it is so hard for me not be Kaz these days... (whatever that means!) but I recently did 10 days camping with male bikers and survived! Actually enjoyed it - a great bunch all several hundred of them!

I had a great Dad's day but was surprised. I had planned a leisurely morning as Kaz before seeing one of my daughter's and my granddaughter... woke to find out we were going on a day out to buy my granddaughter a bicycle (2 wheeler but with stabilisers)... so no leisurely morning at all! I had a brilliant day spending money subsidising this bike! Got texts from my other two daughters (which was nice)... and made it to Kaz mode (not made-up though) later in the day!

I call that a result! Everyone happy and me? I love my family... they are as much a part of me as CDing but a 'little bit' more important!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

I am with you, Sherry. I know what you mean. Its a balance. Sometimes a very intense hobby interest can get in the way of family. But I try to be available whenever i am needed or invited. I have postponed some nice shopping trips and photo sessions. Awkward for sure...like the time my daughter called to talk long distance about nothing in particular...as i was hurrying to do my makeup, (she knows). I put her on speakerphone and it worked out OK.

Quote Originally Posted by RebeccaLynne View Post
    Wow, had I been so confrontational, I mighta been banned...

'Course, I'm not a moderator
    Don't try that one I'm member here just as much as you are and I'm entitled to my opinion.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna