Thread: Dance Magazine

Dance Magazine

The lastest issue is very good- deals with gender issues facing male and female dancers and how they deal with them.
    Articles like-Fear of men in tights, a male dancer becoming a ballerina.
    i haven't finished reading yet but it's fascinating.

Awesome!

I love dancewear .. was my favorite CD attire before I've gotten a new-found love in tight low-rise denim stretch jeans.

Let us know what the article says!

Quote Originally Posted by Shaylynn
    The lastest issue is very good- deals with gender issues facing male and female dancers and how they deal with them.
    Articles like-Fear of men in tights, a male dancer becoming a ballerina.
    i haven't finished reading yet but it's fascinating.
    Cool do you know if i could get the artricle online or could you post the articel. Let me know please.

I have always wanted a tutu. Satin leotard with a tutu. I would love this one but is very pricey.
    http://www.wearmoi.co.uk/acatalog/sa...dec-detail.gif

I remember asking for one when I was just a young boy and my parents said no and said I could get the cowboy outfit if I wanted to. Still dream of the tutu.

I actually took a ballet class at a not so local community college once ...I got a 29.5/30 on the final dance (exam). For the final dance it was me and my ex gf performing as a pair in front of the whooole class (stage fright!!!!)...we had been practicing for weeks and felt really relieved to get a good score.

Looking back, that was a really fun time for me as my gf was starting to wonder if she was a lesbian...she already knew about the "other me" so she decided I could be her new girlfriend we spent a lot of time cuddling and relaxing and hugging and kissing and she even gave me a nickname (cupcake) I don't think i've EVER felt as girly as I did then

Wink

I did take modern dance and ballet in college and I've love wearing tights and slippers. Really loved the feel of them and really made my legs look so. The jocks considered us as sissies, male dancers always get stuck with that label. The girl in me always wanted to wear a tutu.
    Hugs
    Shaylynn

Haley Pink~

Hmmmmm?

My fave dance wear is Square dance dresses. I am having one made right now from a CD friend. It's light blue with way cute short sleeves. Stlii looking for the proper petticoat to wear with it.

Haley

Taking ballet classes twice a week,have at least the possibility,to wear tights (opaque,and semi-opaques from the last month),leotards (men's),and slippers,in front of so many girls.The feeling of my legs enchased in nylon and lycra is fantastic,in combination with the strech of leotard.i m jealous because the other girls wear often,skirts,pointe shoes and thigh high legwarmers,make-up and outfits with tutus.Feel like a ballerina,and want one day be accepted as a girl in ballet,and dance dressed as a real ballerina,but i know that is very difficoulte to happen.I support the idea to existence a ballet school where crossdressers could take ballet lessons as women,together with g.g.