Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What ever should I do with myself?

What ever should I do with myself?

My wife and daughter are headed out of town in two days to see both sets of parents and I'll have 15 days to myself. At least seven of those days will be off from work!

Now I've got the challenge of figuring out what to do with myself. There'll be plenty of guy-mode activities (Hiking a 14er or two and a Disc Golf Road Trip) but tons of Bree time as well.

Last year when I had this opportunity I took boatloads of pictures and probably spent at least as long sorting out the decent pics as I did taking them in the first place. The big change from last year is that this year I won't be confined to the house! I'm guessing there will be fewer pictures (but still tons ) but a lot of them will be out and about.

So, where to go and what to do? I'd hoped to meet someone for dinner and shopping who was supposed to be in town this week but her plans fell through. Now, with no plans, it'll probably just be spur of the moment decisions. I'm sure there'll be plenty of shopping but I'm looking to expand my horizons a bit. Any suggestions?

I'll be sure to send in plenty of reports!

-Bree

The pic is from a few months ago, but I just wanted to share the smile I expect to be wearing an awful lot over the next two weeks.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wow!! Lucky you!!!...Enjoy!!

That's a pretty good photo.
    You only live once....enjoy the moment.

Stay as pretty as the girl in the photo and forget the guy things! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

sunshine? yes, please! :) rachelgirlnw1's Avatar
    Congrats, Bree! Love the photo, too. I've had similar chances where my family gets away each year. I actually enjoy the days and weeks leading up just as much. It's a great short-term goal for eating well & shaping up before the week. Of course, I enjoy lots of shopping and photography during that week, too (especially new outfits and wigs). I hope to go out and meet more local CD girls next time I have the chance.

Have a great time!

rachel
    Last edited by rachelgirlnw1; 06-19-2012 at 01:14 AM.

May I suggest, a movie, the theatre, a concert, or a museum?
    Grace,
    Bobbi

"Talking is sharing. Listening is caring."

If you have some spare time there's plenty of organizations that need volunteers. I have been working with a group that provides free home maintenance to low income households.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

sorry those plans fell thru Bree. I'm kicking myself. I have two new outfits and no place to to. Take advantage of your time alone. Summer Vacation, takes on new meaning!

The renaissance festival is a fun place to go and present as you feel! We are going there with a number of folks from the Springs and hope others will join us! June 24th, 10 AM at the gate is the place and time! All day event type of thing but come and go as you wish. Just an idea?

http://www.coloradorenaissance.com/

Dana
    [SIZE="3"]Dana Rachael Stevens

The person I have always wanted to be, is within me!
    [/SIZE]

Oh, I'm sure you will figure out something Bree.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Bree, First just have a great time and enjoy every minute. Great photo. Hide your money and credit cards with that much time enfemme you could go on a shopping spree and become broke.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

[QUOTE=Dana921;2878580]The renaissance festival is a fun place to go and present as you feel! We are going there with a number of folks from the Springs and hope others will join us! June 24th, 10 AM at the gate is the place and time! All day event type of thing but come and go as you wish. Just an idea?

http://www.coloradorenaissance.com/

This sounds like a lot of fun, but its gonna be so hot. Megan

Trouble.. Yep thats me Beth Mays's Avatar
    Have fun but don't try to over plan things.
    make a "key point" list but not a list so big you can't get it all done.
    Maximus Decimus Meridius (Gladiator):
    What we do in this life, echoes in eternity..

You can fine me here on Facebook!

I had 3 weeks to myself 5 years ago.

I loved the first few days of comming home to a quite house, but soon missed the noise of my kids (strange but true).

I'd come home and put the TV on, just for background noise, and pretty much change into my 'girl' stuff, most days.

However, I did convert my living room to a recording studio, and worked on a load of demo's. That saved me £££££'s ($$$$$'s) on professional studio time

The first week I went out 'girly' shopping, and got several new outfits. Always felt a bit awkard buying female clothing in store, but not lingerie? The next few weeks I hardly left the house, woke up as a women, and went to bed as a women....loved every minute

Didn't like the empty bed though (missed my wife)

But all in all, it was........... FANTASTIC!!!!

Banned Read only
    Hummmm, lets see.....

Shopping at 9:00
    mani/pedi at 11:00
    lunch at 1:00
    the museum 2:00
    cocktails 5:00
    dinner 7:00
    dance the night away 10:00

It is a silly question, but the results are not likely to be how you imagine.
    With extra spare time there is a lot of changing lifestyle, friends come over hobbies get resurrected, and then comes some dressing time.
    Usually not as much as you had imagined.
    Friends, hobbies, chores all get in the way.
    At the end you do have to strighten the house up again. Another 3 days gone.
    Go for it have fun and relaxing time.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    Based on the news reports for the past week I guess you can join up to fight forest fires in Colorado.

Platinum Member
    I'm pretty boring, so I do the usual stuff - grocery shopping, stop or a latte, a trip to the mall. Since you're in Denver, why not meet up with some of the other girls there and have a night or two on the town?

Then go fight forest fires.

Thanks for all the great replies!

Originally Posted by Jorja
    Hummmm, lets see.....

Shopping at 9:00
    mani/pedi at 11:00
    lunch at 1:00
    the museum 2:00
    cocktails 5:00
    dinner 7:00
    dance the night away 10:00
    Wow, as amazing as that agenda would be, I'd have to include at least two trips home to re-shave! A big boo for one o'clock, five o'clock, and nine o'clock shadow!

Originally Posted by kimdl93
    I'm pretty boring, so I do the usual stuff - grocery shopping, stop or a latte, a trip to the mall. Since you're in Denver, why not meet up with some of the other girls there and have a night or two on the town?

Then go fight forest fires.
    I'm kinda boring too, but I am definitely looking for some folks to go out with. I think I have one lined up so far. So if anyone else in the area is interested drop me a line!

As far as the fires go, I had been thinking about heading in that direction to try some disc golf courses but that can wait until next year.

Originally Posted by Cynthia Anne
    Stay as pretty as the girl in the photo and forget the guy things! Hugs!
    As great as that would be it'd also be SO much work. A few days of being a stinky guy in a tent in the wilderness is still called for.

Originally Posted by Roberta Marie
    May I suggest, a movie, the theatre, a concert, or a museum?
    You may! All great ideas.

Originally Posted by SallyS
    I loved the first few days of comming home to a quite house, but soon missed the noise of my kids (strange but true).

I'd come home and put the TV on, just for background noise, and pretty much change into my 'girl' stuff, most days.

Didn't like the empty bed though (missed my wife)

But all in all, it was........... FANTASTIC!!!!
    Wow, Sally. That sounds a heck of a lot like what I'm expecting.
    Last edited by Eryn; 06-19-2012 at 07:22 PM. Reason: Edited by accident, then restored to original text

I would dress every day. However doing guy stuff, simply underdress.

Dee Dee
    Have fun Bree,
    I'm into week 2 of my annual 6 week "Deanna-land" (wife and daughter are 12 hours away). Been "pretty" every evening and sleeping that way....yummy! Don't have too much fun...I know I am!

Hiking en femme?
    I've never tried it myself, but could be fun in a skirt.

Dee Dee
    Quote Originally Posted by outhiking View Post
    Hiking en femme?
    Nice short shorts and knee socks with hiking boots are very sexy!

Quote Originally Posted by outhiking View Post
    Hiking en femme?
    I've definitely thought about that. One of the big problems I have with wearing a wig, forms, and any foundation garments is that you get crazy hot! It might actually be a good thing on those high peaks. However, I'd probably need to at least put on some beard cover and light foundation so sweating that off would be an issue. The rest of the face can hide behind some big sunglasses. It would also require quite the wardrobe purchase to change my hiking attire into anything moderately feminine!

Quote Originally Posted by EjayeCD View Post
    I would dress every day. However doing guy stuff, simply underdress.
    Are you saying: "Panties. Don't leave home without them"? If so, then you are quite right!

-Bree

no reason you can't climb as a girl. Hiking skirts are cool in more than just one way.