Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Too hot?

Somewhere out there, beneath the pale moonlight.

Too hot?

The temp is in the mid-80s here; won't be able to pull out the AC until tomorrow. Sometimes it gets too hot to want to wear a bra or pantyhose. Anyone disagree?
    If only our families and friends could be as supportive as our bras!

No disagreement here. Above 75 no hose, above 85 no bra for me.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

In Houston its 90+ and very humid....panty hose is just too warm for this weather. Even thigh highs are a bit much. But, I will not go out withou my forms and bra, no matter what the temperature!

Yeah, I get it when it becomes too hot for nylons. Time for the bare leg thing. But too hot for a bra??? That just doesn't make sense. Imagine if all women felt that way.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Currently 15 degrees Celsius, 60 degrees Fahrenheit here. Too warm for a winter coat, but that's about all.

Too hot to golf! Too hot to fish! But NEVER too hot to wear a bra! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Quote Originally Posted by Sara Jessica View Post
    Yeah, I get it when it becomes too hot for nylons. Time for the bare leg thing. But too hot for a bra??? That just doesn't make sense. Imagine if all women felt that way.
    Sara,
    Try bras the IE. Still I never go without a bra because there would be nothing to hold up if not for forms. I have not done hose since mother's day.
    Joan
    joank
    Southern California

It's 90+ today. Wore a bra in the house went outside to hang laundry & decided it's just too hot for one. I'll let my B+s be free lol

This reminds of the sweaty boobs thread.

Do what you gotta do, let 'em hang down. You won't catch me out there in this heat.

Just a girl on a trip cyndigurl45's Avatar
    I just trade the hose and a bra for a bikini LOL

I'm wearing a one piece green swiwsuit at the moment and feeling swell.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Clearly too hot for pantihose, but that's why there is tanning lotion! I have to admit I've never found it too hot for a bra and forms!

Ha! We hit 85 by 10am. But ain't gaining up the boobies.

No argument here...it's 97 right now and I wouldn't be caught dead in pantyhose.
    Besides, my tanned smooth legs look too good in my summer dress to be wearing nylons anyway....
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Here in Georgia, U.S.A., it has been in the mid 80's almost every day. I rarely ever wear pantyhose, prefer regular stockings, but do wear a bra every day. I have natural 40 B's, so use no forms! I was told by our doctor to wear a bra when I was only 9 years old, so that I would not have sagging breasts. My dad bought me a bra, and other than when I was in the military in the 50's, I have worn one ever since!! BTW, I am now 80 y/o!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

How do you define "hot" though? It's a lot mindset methinks. Hot to me is dancing in a hot club in the middle of July at around 105 F in full femme regalia. That includes pantyhose, panties, body briefer, slip, dress, shoes, hot wig, jewelery and full makeup for 3-4 hours. Gotta really love it to do that.
    Last edited by Kate Simmons; 06-20-2012 at 08:56 PM.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I agree that it's too hot for pantyhose but hot weather won't keep me from wearing a bra and my forms. I prefer hot weather anyway, winter sucks.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Somewhere out there, beneath the pale moonlight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate Simmons View Post
    How do you define "hot" though? It's a lot mindset methinks.
    85 and humid in Connecticut is hotter and more miserable than 95 and dry in California. Hope I get to move back soon.
    If only our families and friends could be as supportive as our bras!

Silver Member
    I could wear (gartered) stockings if I wanted to in this weather, hose in the heat doesn't bother me... but a wig, *gasp!* I don't know how some can stand a wig in this kind of heat, and feel sorry for those who must.

My wife never wears hose so I'm not going to have a chance. We live in the south and it's hot here. Womwn wear bras (if they need to) regardless of the temoerature, at least out in public. I haven't stopped because of the heat.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    We live in the south and it's hot here. Womwn wear bras (if they need to) regardless of the temoerature, at least out in public.
    Right on Linda, that was pretty much my point. Saying any weather is too hot to wear a bra is right up there with the "claim" I read a while back that somehow support pantyhose were cooler than bare legs in the Las Vegas heat. Chalk these claims up to CD'er fantasyland, I guess.

BTW, the heat doesn't phase me in the least bit. I happened to be out a couple years go on what ended up being a record heat day in Los Angeles (I believe it hit 107). The fact I was wearing a sleeveless dress and no hose ensured that I was plenty comfortable despite the temps.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Hmmm, I definatly seem to be in the minority on this one.. I say "bring on the heat". When I decided to spend a day "underdressed", The heat doesnt influence my dressing choices. I will be in my girdle and stockings no matter what the weather. As I don't do many outdoor activities, I am rarely outside long enough to break a sweat, so it isn't a problem for me.
    So I can have my girdle and stockings on when out doing my errands, like grocery shopping, getting gas, etc. I'm not out in the heat long enough for my underclothes to get uncomfortable. Anyone else in agreement?

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle123 View Post
    Anyone else in agreement?
    Ummmm, no.

Underdressing with hosiery in the summer heat is just icky feeling. Not even worth it in the least bit.

Chelsea Von Chastity gender_blender's Avatar
    Bikini tops are made for this weather.

Aspiring Member
    It's too hot to paint. Don't know about the rest of this thread.