Thread: New Wig

New Wig

Just bought my first wig now that I have my own house. I will be trying to pass more. I can not wait for it to be delivered.

Amanda
    Amanda

“Hair maketh the woman” as they say Amanda.

You will love it. You can do the dressing, you can do the make up, but when the hair goes on you become you, the girl that you are.

SUZY

I agree Suzy, That "hair maketh the woman." Sad, that so many, at least around here, crop almost all of it off, after age 40. The wig makes me into something pretty. It is exciting to try a new wig!

The wig will complete the look!!! Enjoy your new image when it comes.

BobbieB
    To Dream of the Person you want to be Is to Waste the Person you are. unknown

And like the song: What doesn't kill you, can't hurt you.

The wig was what first made Eryn look back at me from the mirror! Enjoy!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

I got the wig today. It is amazing!!! WOW is the word I have to say. It has made all the difference!!! Can not wait till I can dress all the way. I wish I had done this sooner.

Amanda
    Amanda

Yep - tossing that wig over your head is like entering a whole new dimension.

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    I'll never forget my first, thought I'd died and gone to heaven. Bought it in Vegas and put it on in the store, been wearing one ever since. Love it!!! Enjoy yours it sounds like you already are. Hugs

Wigs are great! It's so easy to change your look by changing your wig.

Passing more? so you pass now without one? lol

I remember my first wig.... bought it at the salvation army store.... actually looked better if I wore it backwards.... what do you expect for $2?
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos