Rogina gets herself in messes all the time and these past few weeks were no exception and I just want others here to learn to shrug things off when out and about. You are going to "get made", so smile.You are going to get scowled at,so smile back for that as well. And,when you get yourself into a real jam,keep it light...Two weeks ago, i got caught in a hotel elevator[alone] and the fire dept had to come and pry the door open..And low and behold there is a Tgirl !! I just laughed as I surely had given them "something to talk about". Thursday pm,I had a tire go bad from a pothole,ended up changing it on a busy street without messing up my white blouse,or running my stockings....People came by,observed,etc,and left with "something to talk about"... Then on Sunday,I gave the big show. The same car,which I no longer have,seriously crapped out on a busy interstate in New Hampshire.Because I fix things for a living, I knew what my chances were of getting it going and making the last 120 miles home. My girl day was over,great fun for the two days it lasted,but I knew that I would get messy so best to transform to "dirty Roger mode". Well,I am beside the car[passenger's side] with my mustard yellow"easonably short"skirt pulled up as I was fastening my male jeans on,when the state trooper pulled up and got out. "So,what are you doing?" I told him that I was transforming back to a boy so that I could work on the car in order to get home...Anyway,he stood there watching me de wig,wipe off my makeup,pull a sweatshirt over my tank top,etc.... He did all the usual checks and said that he would check to see that i got out of there.. Anyway, I sure gave him"something to talk about" lol To me,it is no big deal and I just laugh.