Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Else Out of Circulation for the Summer?

Silver Member

Anyone Else Out of Circulation for the Summer?

With my kids and wife home Sara has had to take a hiatus and she is a bit bummed. Just wondering if I have company? I don't need nor want replies about coming out and no secrets, yada yada... Everyone situation is unique to themThank you.

Yes, I have my daughter and her daughters living with me this summer, so dressing time is very limited. Also, I'm dealing with significant health issues, had a second heart event on June 10, this time a major heart attack. The health issues are messing up my head pretty well right now.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

Silver Member
    Carol, I hope your health improves qiuckly, Sara

Been there. Underdressing is the only way I know to relieve the urge.
    Georgia (Gigi) Maine

Banned Read only
    kids are home for the summer break so it does slow down significantly for me. I get a break when they go to a friends house for a few hours. I snuck in a good 2 hours yesterday and it was great but for the most part, I only get to wear panties. I will wear pantyhose and a skirt late at night in the finished basement man cave but even then it's not the full regala.

Except for sleeping en femme every night, I'm pretty much sequestered with my Grandsons home for the Summer as my Son works a moving schedule afternoon shift. The only other time I have at present is if he is off Friday or Saturday and that is when I usually go over to the club to dance en femme. It's totally my own choice to do this though as I love being a Grandpa.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Yup, and so far no problems.

Kathi

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathi Lake View Post
    Yup, and so far no problems.

Kathi
    Same here Kathi. The good news is that there are many more things to do that keep me occupied. I do get those moments when I might see a GG wearing a cute outfit or maybe her nail color catches my eye that I think how I would like to be in her shoes, literally.

Escaping from the closet Carla Stevens's Avatar
    Yep. I'm out of circulation.
    A hectic work schedule leaves me with no time or energy for dressing.
    It'll probably be December before I get any chance again.
    “I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a WOMAN in it.” Marilyn Monroe

The views & opinions expressed in the above post are those of the author.
    Anyone acting on any information contained within the post does so entirely at their own risk.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Thankfully, my brood left home many years ago as wifey and me were very early starters in the parenthood stakes.

I look forward to dressing as and when it takes me so I feel your pain on the limitation. I remember when the kids were still at home, it was always the possibility of getting caught that chilled the blood.

Hope you survive this period of .......abstention
    I'm only recently out to my wife after stacks of years of marriage so I understand where you are on this

Rebecca x
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Or worse.. .think ill just take the whole year off.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

yes i have the same thing here, two are finished school for the year already and the rest are off soon. i was already getting a bit down about it but actualy got a bit of support from my wife . she brought them out for the whole day on fathers day and surprised me with a new dress and told me to enjoy the day . she even got me to send her a pic of me in the dress .
    since then she has booked a hotel for a midweek getaway for a night for both of us and has promised we will spend the day pampering ourselves getting facials etc and the night dressing up and having fun . having this to look forward to helps a lot .
    apart from that its bedtime dressing and underdressing during the day whenever i can ' and wife and i go clothes shopping as often as we can afford , the shopping's highly addict-able and now we have a great wardrobe but not much money lol.
    it wasn't always like this with us though and its taken almost 30 years to get this far. i kinda broke down at xmass and poured my heart out to her with nothing held back and it helped us a huge amount . there's still certain boundaries and rule but i dont mind so much when she does nice things for me like she did on fathers day .
    finaly trying to mind this poor body that ive been thrashing for years .

Not out of circulation but with a house full of kids, I feel like the gang on Hogan's Heroes constantly trying to outsmart the Germans in order to get out of the POW camp! My wife will run interference for me but it irritates her.

It doesn't irritate her as much as the fact that my very smart, very intuitive older daughter keeps asking if I am "secretly a drag queen!"

Give me strength until school is back in!
    Debby

Yep. No time in the summer. Plus, I find sometimes I get too freakin' hot with the extra layers required to look the way I want. Fall is a better time all the way around.

Probably out for the summer myself and maybe a little longer unless I come clean now that my son is living at home after 4 years of college. I had an empty nest for 2 years and got used to the freedom.

Yea, summer is always hard to find time to be me. Gets tough after a while
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. -- Mark Twain

Josie on Google Plus

Josie's Flickr Photostream

Dual Spirits (My Blog)

I still play with makeup after the kids are sound asleep. Being a single parent makes it impossible to get out while the kids are home. I only under-dress for the summer. This does help control the urge, so far. I can't wait till I can kick my heels up this fall! I am planning on going out En-Femm for the first time this fall! I hope to have plenty of pictures to share with all of you!
    "Oh my God, I realized, it's not that we're screwed up; it's just that we've been trained to thnk so."
    ~Rick Novic, Alice in Genderland

Carol honey, so sorry to hear of health complications, that would mess with me too. I am sending you healing energy right now so close your eyes. There that's better.

Summer usually means stop for me because I usually stop removing body hair and painting toes....but this summer I am bold and am going to dress right on through with smooth skin and pretty toes. I have stopped dressing for periods of time when I have had to honor commitments or travel, so I feel you.

Have to make your life work.

Noemi
    polythene pam

Yup daughters school is out
    I thought she'd be working full time and leave me with Lynda's Monday dress up day but Nope

Lynda

Silver Member
    Yes, just because it is summer, and I can't stand wearing a wig in the heat (especially with temps almost hitting 100 as of late.)

It's hairy man mode till September for me

Still get the odd chance to be en-femme over summer (like now), but can't stand my hairy legs!!!

Just family and school holidays making it difficult to dress as I normally do.

Not me...no kids and summer is tanning time. Gets my legs looking good for those summer skirts without having to wear hose.
    And I just love the time I get to wear my swimsuit at the pool.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Quote Originally Posted by Julogden View Post
    Yes, I have my daughter and her daughters living with me this summer, so dressing time is very limited. Also, I'm dealing with significant health issues, had a second heart event on June 10, this time a major heart attack. The health issues are messing up my head pretty well right now.

Carol
    Carol
    Take care! Hope you are feeling better soon

It is the same for me. My boys are off for the summer and are a little to young to have a summer job. So they are home all day. So it is nothing but under-dressing

Yup, I work in Whitehorse in the summer and Ontario in the winter (from home) so no time up here in the summer - 7 days a week up to 16 hours a day working. But then in the winter some days I get stuck working a whole 4 to 7 minutes !!! Plus, small town here with nowhere to go really so I just brought a very small selection of panties and other lingerie. Have been doing some ebaying though and bought myself some new B sized forms, can't believe I didn't pack a bra !! Oh well - will have to go shopping on the way back home in the fall - 6 day roadtrip to get home, awesome. will make up for not dressing all summer by dressing a ton in the winter, I sweat like Lindsay Lohan at a drug test all summer long anyway.