Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone Else Out of Circulation for the Summer?

In an Enigma,surrounded by a Black Hole,inside a Conundrum
    It`s hit or miss for me,,,seems like most of my free time is doing something with the family ,,,or projects around the house.....but when I do...LOOK OUT!
    "it all unfolds before your eyes ,let Merlin cast his spell" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ya I am unfortunately doing an internship away from home for the summer and sharing a room with someone I don't know so I left all my makeup and clothes home. Alas I will have some pent up dressing to do when I return!

Banned Read only
    The warmer months are the best for me. The sunshine brings on my cravings to become Tara.

Banned Read only
    yes it is wrong. let me say it againd so it will be long enough to get accepted as a good post. Yes it is wrong to wear another person's clothes without thier permision.

Banned Read only
    Yep, the summer months bring the end of the school year. The wife will be home for the duration. The upside is finally getting some heavy duty outdoor work done. I should have started sooner, but, I always know Stephanie slinks away for two plus months. Oh well. Looking forward to Labor Day.

Yep .. been there, done that when I had an ex-friend staying with me for several months last year.
    Cally had to exist in secret in her own home. Twas not a lot of fun nor did it end well for my ex-friend.
    I tried under-dressing, but it's like shaking a bottle of hot champagne, sooner or later something will give.
    Best of luck.

I know the feeling. This year will be a bit different as I have a lot of decorating to do. So I won't be able to "brood". But saying that I'll miss it. Roll on August lol.

Less time because there is so much to do this time of year, but I'll will take enough time to keep happy.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Son living at home for the past year has put a halt to Robyn's fun.