Thread: i have a big ?

Question i have a big ?

i have a big ? that may or be posted but i will ask oney way i dont think it has well hers gos i live with my mom or reay she live i took care of her i one the house all the cars trucks realy ever thing but wen she pass i keep all of her thing like bras girdles dresss an things at the time we wore the same size so did oney of you keep oney thing that your mom-sister had an wear it know or take it out an look at it

I had three older sisters and experimented with their clothes between the age of 7 and 16. My second sister died at a very early age fifty one years ago. I was always closest to her as a youngster, and we were close in size so her clothes fit me best. When she died I wore her clothes so that I could be with her spirit. The clothes are long gone but I still hang onto the memory.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

I never got anything of my mothers! But I think it's great that you are that close to your mother! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

When my Mom died I could have had her wardrobe, well some things as she was far more petite than I. But I could not do that, those were her things and it made me sad to wear the few things that I did. So I let them go...

If you choose to keep her clothes to wear that is your choice and is OK in my book. Just be honest with yourself and have a good time dressing up.

Noemi
    polythene pam

Banned Read only
    Lori, sorry hon but I had to re-read your post a few times as I could not make out what you were trying to say until near the end?
    You have a big what exactly?

Hugs V

Silver Member
    Depends on what the clothes were and how you viewed your mother. I ended up with a nightgown from a neighbor who passed. I donated it because it reminded me of her. It wasn't a sexual thing it just didn't feel right.

I do have clothes that my mother gave me and will have no porblem wearing them when she passes on. I don't have any of her lingerie. I think she has some of mine.

Silver Member
    Wearing your mother's underwear??

Sounds just a little bit icky to me.

Stephie

Somewhere out there, beneath the pale moonlight.
    The one thing I wanted was a black dress that my mother had sewn herself. It was a bit fancy - she wore it to church for special occasions sometimes. But right after she passed away, my hyper-efficient sister cleared out her closet and drawers and gave all the clothes to charity.
    If only our families and friends could be as supportive as our bras!

No, mom is a young 93, and she still wants her stuff, but when the time does come, I hope her massive clip on earring collection is still there. When she was young, she wore earrings a lot, and us ids would always buy her earrings when we where on vacations, from all over the country. But while she doesn't wear them anymore, I'll wait to ask for them latter. My wife also wears clip ons, and I don't think there are any other women in the family that doesn't have their ears pierced.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Not me...my mom was too petite for me to keep any of her things.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I have some of my wifes things dresses tops pant suits shorts capris skirts that i wear from time to time
    hugs
    Ronda

a big question.

stumped me for a while, also.

Lainie

You're only young once, but you can be immature forever!

I have some things of my mom's, but she's still alive and gave them to me
    DonnaT