Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My nemesis: Heat

Quote Originally Posted by Bree-asaurus View Post
    I can't believe you would be so daring and so naive to accept my request... nay... my DEMAND!

Prepare to succumb to the awesome power of BREE!

Oh dangit... this just isn't going to work... I need a new name...
    I don't see any reason to go changing your name. Unless, of course you think it sounds a bit cheesy. (ba-domp-Tsssss)
    "Your transformation is not a disease. You were just given the key to the door in front of you. There's no need to know the cause. No need for sorrow or sadness. What comes next is up to you. You can use your keys to open the door...or lock it tight." - Urahara Kisuke

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xrys View Post
    I don't see any reason to go changing your name. Unless, of course you think it sounds a bit cheesy. (ba-domp-Tsssss)
    because people have found my full name by searching for my old username (was my first name and last initial)

Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    Yup yup - I feel your pain! Odds are good that you wont be reading many stores of me traveling while cross dressed for a while because it is WAY too freaking hot!
    Yup, Tuesday it's supposed to get to 106 here. I'm melting!!!

The way to beat the heat is stay inside with the AC on.
    Define "normal"

Take that 102F!

Admittedly this was at 9AM and it was only 90. It wasn't until I left the store at 2PM that the thermometer was in triple digits.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Aspiring Member Silentpartner GG SO's Avatar
    Hey quit griping you lot - we've had 12C (54 F) here today and for the past week its been so damn cold and rainy we've had to light a fire and have the central heating on! I could so deal with 100F at the moment!!!

Silver Member
    Dang Bree! 90 degrees at 9 am? For whatever reason, you have it hotter up there than we have it down here right now. Tomorrow at 9am it should be 81 degrees!

Quote Originally Posted by Silentpartner GG SO View Post
    Hey quit griping you lot - we've had 12C (54 F) here today and for the past week its been so damn cold and rainy we've had to light a fire and have the central heating on! I could so deal with 100F at the moment!!!
    I have nordic blood... I THRIVE when it's 50 degrees LOL!!!

Can I have a transfusion then please Bree - I cant stand the cold - I just shut down and hibernate!

Silver Member
    Can I have a transfusion then please Bree - I cant stand the cold - I just shut down and hibernate!
    OMG... I'll so trade you

(This is what I say to my FTM boyfriend on occasion too... lol!!!)

I'd also trade you in a heartbeat! 50-65F is perfect weather!

Silver Member
    I need to convince my boyfriend to move up north... problem is... our friends and family are all down here and all the animals he has are... well... they NEED the heat

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    I don't and can't which is a partial reason for my in-door only domesticated status. Heat is my enemy, my kryptonite, it will cause me to look like a wax figure when my make up starts melting off my face. Heat=BAD!!
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

I can't believe you would be so daring and so naive to accept my request... nay... my DEMAND!

Prepare to succumb to the awesome power of BREE!

Oh dangit... this just isn't going to work... I need a new name...
    You two are to funny! I've got your back Bree...hehe
    Megan

We so need to trade places!!! I would do it in a heartbeat if I could!!!!
    Define "normal"

Platinum Member
    Hi Bree, I know the feeling we hit triple digits in Baltimore last week.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I agree: heat is a real problem with a wig and make up. I get really damp and it's a real barrier to going out.

You're on, all of you - its been raining for most of June and no sign of a let-up for the rest of the month. I get really grouchy when I'm cold - a lot of degrees hotter sounds perfect to me.

New Member from Scotland paulinescotlandcd's Avatar
    Sorry, no sympathy as I sit here in the rain and drizzle of Scotland's summer

Amazing Member
    I need to convince my boyfriend to move up north... problem is... our friends and family are all down here and all the animals he has are... well... they NEED the heat
    You can't mix animals and post-op-SRS care without taking horrendous risks with your health and recovery! For example, no animal can be allowed in the room where you do your dilations, at any time! The last point was made clear to us at GRS Montreal.
    Last edited by Eryn; 06-28-2012 at 01:34 PM. Reason: Hurtful comment deleted. Please, let's be nice.

Ninety plus degrees today in Maryland. Walked at 6:15 am. Get everything done before noon, or it's wait 'til after 8 pm, no matter how I am (under)dressed.

Quote Originally Posted by tiffanythecd2001 View Post
    i wondering why you can put breast form's in the freezer for a short time,

My forms are already cold enough at room temperature! They would be torture at freezing temperatures!
    Last edited by Eryn; 06-28-2012 at 01:39 PM.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    I have found that lighter make up and leaving before the sun is up works for me. For me I feel as the day goes on with the heat rising it has not major effect on my make up since by then it has set.

I used to have make up problems till I switched to using a brush to dab it in my skin and since then sweat has not been an issue however I have some damp clothes when it is real hot out and I to leave the hose off on hot days! For me I noticed with them I feel the heat more than with out them.

I hate the heat because the wig tends to stick my face which isn't pleasant and obviously the issues with the make up as sweat begins to appear.

Easy, come to England!
    Bi-Gendered, Goth/Metal Fan, Atheist, Artist and British

Quote Originally Posted by xdressed View Post
    Easy, come to England!
    Hehe, I'm planning on it, but not until November. By that time it'll be plenty cold here too!

Quote Originally Posted by xdressed View Post
    Easy, come to England!
    I'd like to visit Scotland to be honest or thailand lol.