Thread: Guys Wearing Nail Polish

Smile Guys Wearing Nail Polish

Girls,

Here are some interesting blogs about men that wear nail polish on a daily basis.

http://www.onegentsten.com/

and

http://polished-men.blogspot.com/

also if you google for "men wearing nail polish" you will see that a lot of celebrities, athletes, and other guys have started wearing nail polish on their toes and some on their fingers.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

Kim L of S. Texas Kimberly Long's Avatar
    I go and have my nails and toe nails done about every 3 weeks. Red for the toe nails and french nails long on my hands. I love it and would never go back to being a male. I live 24/7 as a women and love every day of it.
    Kimberly

Wife and I just got home from bi weekly mani / pedi. I have a nice deep purple(I am sure the label had some fancy name) on my toes, and OPI matte on my fingers. This is one thing my wife has no objections to, but I am always in drab. But I enjoy because it's something we share.

Aspiring Member

Me Too

I frequently wear polish on my fingernails. The present color is a pink-purple and I've had it on all week. It's coming off tomorrow because it's badly scuffed. I'll likely wait a day or so and then replace it with another color. I do it myself, salons are nice but it gets expensive, especially during the summer when my hands take a beating.

I look at it as the same sort of "body art" as a tattoo. Only it's cheaper, less painful, and easier to modify. What's not to like about those properties.

Enjoy life,
    Sandra1746

When presenting as a male I never wear finger nail polish, not even clear polish. In femme mode I always wear finger & toe nail polish, almost always red of some sort.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

My wife gave me a heart pinky ring last year...I wear it on my right little finger 24/7 and my little finger nail always has nail polish...from reds, grays and browns. Nobby has ever said a word.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    My nails are not strong (fungal infection result) and still tend to delaminate (not pretty) so OPI Nail Envy (matte) is a God-send for me! It's been a few years now of everyday wear and they are really stronger as they heal, but without the OPI they'd still be a mess!

i wear nail polish everyday as guy i do my own though i never went and got em done... but i've gotten nothing but compliments pintrest gives ya good ideas...
    My Life Is Your Fantasy,

Gold Member
    Many years ago; I had the task to finish a sales counter in this multi color
    Formica coverings.
    Now the colors where bright orange, yellow and pink.
    I was desperate to get some seam filler for some of the tricky spots
    to blend in the colors better.
    Unable to get anything from my suppler, I went to Walgreen's, and
    bought some lipstick and nail Polish in the colors best resembling
    what I had to work with.
    Well to make a long story short, I wound up with all those colors all
    over my hands, nails and face where I was trying apply them on the
    counters.
    It stayed with me for some 5 days, trying everything to remove the
    colors from my hands and nails.
    Yes I got some wise cracks, but I would say if they wanted some, just let me
    know, I still had some extra to share. That quited most
    Rader

I'm thinking about asking my sis if I could use her nail polish

There are probably 200 shades of "red" girls, spill the real color so we can be sure.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

In the warm seasons I always wear polish on my toenails. Right now it is a dark red.

John
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Although I am definitely a man, I am also a crossdresser. So I have worn nail polish on both toes and fingers for many years. My fingers are always a pink color and the nails have a feminine shape. My toes are usually some shade of bright red! My late wife started me doing that years ago!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!