Thread: New Hobby

New Hobby

So last week (or was it two weeks ago?) I picked up a pair of heels at Payless. Great strappy heels with a 4 12" heel, I do believe. My new hobby is putting them on, and wearing super long pants and taking out the trash. I know, lame, but it's a great time to get to actually WALK in heels instead of prance around the apt.

I can feel the way they force me to walk, and push me upright and cause me to sway. Since they're fully covered by my pants, I don't feel too much pressure, and I get to have fun! :-)

That IS lame.

(Sounds like something I'd do.)

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Megan ... I found this out a couple of years ago, and have the perfect brown boots that I do this regularly with jeans...I don't have full bell bottom long jeans, so you just have to make sure that whatever shoe it is, a rounded or almond shaped toe makes it easier to do. Also, hard stiletto and shoe bottoms naturally attract attention, so a soft rubber sole works wonders depending on where you are going. I'm sure that like me, most of us look when we hear that familiar click click click sound of heels coming closer...

Hey thats how I started . I still do it if I dont want to go the full on dressed . They had some wedge boots at payless that pass almost for guys ,,Wear um with pants an bam,,,, I love to try an get away with stuff like that ,,First the trash ,Mail ,,Take a ride ,,Then in the store ,,Then all the time ,,Baby steps girly,,,,
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Cute Idea! You gotta' start somewhere! Have fun! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I do the vacuming in mine.
    "Your transformation is not a disease. You were just given the key to the door in front of you. There's no need to know the cause. No need for sorrow or sadness. What comes next is up to you. You can use your keys to open the door...or lock it tight." - Urahara Kisuke

You think that's lame, I bought a pair of black shoes, if you don't look at the size the could be mens, just so I can wear them when I go out. and no one knows but me. Silly, but I love those shoes.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Trouble.. Yep thats me Beth Mays's Avatar
    I would love to wear heals to work one day... can you grasp a picture of the UPS guy in heals?
    Maximus Decimus Meridius (Gladiator):
    What we do in this life, echoes in eternity..

You can fine me here on Facebook!

Seems rather like having your cake and eating it too. Why the deception/denial in the first place?
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

I have to get spiked heels myself! I'm tired of my same old half heels. I've been reading Cosmo for awhile now & love the colorful summery clothes & new makeup products out there now. I...think...I feel a major shopping spree coming on! Mmm yea!

Quote Originally Posted by celeste26 View Post
    Seems rather like having your cake and eating it too. Why the deception/denial in the first place?
    Why? Because... MAGIC!