Thread: Very Interesting Afternoon

Very Interesting Afternoon

I was paddling my kayak on the river this afternoon. I was wearing a tank top and shorts and a wide brimmed hat to protect from the sun but I could only be seen from the waist up sitting in the boat. I came around a bend in the river and there were two ladies fishing in a boat and they were topless. When I came around the bend one of them said "we are busted" and said "we are just getting some sun". I told them not to worry about it and to have fun. One of them covered up but the other did not. I went on past and paddled about another mile to my turn around point. I turned around and started back. I met them again and I could see them before they saw me and they were still topless. I heard one of them say "here she comes again". This time they continued to fish. I paddled past them and stopped to talk. One of them said she told the other when they saw me the first time "there is a girl who knows how to have a good time by herself". It was evident they thought I was a girl so we continued to talk. They said they were both gay and asked if I was as well, so I guess I was doing pretty good if two lesbians thought I was a girl. This is the second time in a week that I have been referred to as a girl when I was not even trying. When i look in the mirror unfortunately I see a guy but these other folks are seeing something else!! Anyway it really made my day to sit and talk with two topless ladies who thought I was a girl. Wonder how they would have reacted had they known the truth? Hugs Riki

Aspiring Member
    Sounds like a great day on the river for you.
    Diane Elizabeth

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Uh, WHICH river was that again, Riki? Near which bend?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

All this years I've never found two topless women on the river, years ago, I did see two naked sunbathers, both men, or the Russian River, but it didn't do much for me. Had to warn my kids not to make a fuss, as we pasted.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

I saw a 70 year old iceberger on Brighton beach some years ago.
    Does that count?
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

And you maintained excellent eye contact throughout the conversation....

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Uh, WHICH river was that again, Riki? Near which bend?
    DITTO!!!! Please send more info. Have GPS on Standby. Will enter as a favorite.

BobbieB
    To Dream of the Person you want to be Is to Waste the Person you are. unknown

And like the song: What doesn't kill you, can't hurt you.

WOW you go girl.
    Angie

Platinum Member
    That's got to be pretty encouraging.