Thread: pinkfest in chicago

pinkfest in chicago

Curious if anyone has been to pinkfest. I would like to attend with my wife, but am hesitant to go that much in public since I am not passable. I was very comfortable at be-all, but that was a closed venue. I would like to think I would be ok with a large group. So if anyone here has been to pinkfest I would like some insight and advice.

Gold Member
    Sorry; I never herd of it;
    They had the Gay Pride Parade and doings on Sunday.
    Rader

A friend and I attended Pinkfest last year. We had absolutely no problems at all. We flew into Midway airport on Southwest airlines, took a taxi into downtown, checked into the hotel, stayed in Chicago for 4 days, returned to Midway via taxi - the entire time while en femme. We went shopping downtown, visited to Lincoln Park zoo and the museums, and had lunch and dinner without an incident. This was in addition to attending some of the evening Pinkfest activities. We were in St. Louis the two days prior and had absolutely no problems there either. Go to Pinkfest, have fun.

http://www.pinkmyst.com/pinkfest/

Hi -- I just checked the website, as I have the luxury of getting to ORD fairly often, but it is limited to the (concluded) 2011 website info -- it looks like it was fun and very comfortable, do you have a current URL? Thanks and hugs!
    Diane

That is the current URL. It has not been updated for 2012. The best thing to do is to sign up for the Yahoo group so you will receive updates about the upcoming Pinkfest.