Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: GF says NO to painted toe nails! I MIGHT JUST DO IT TYO SPITE HER!

Well, its not what you think. The color on toes issue is done. Again, women respond to this Alpha Dog stuff. Of course I cannot put on a show all the time. Of course I allow my girl to lead at times. Of course I let her pick the things we do from time to time. But she likes a confident guy, most women do. She likes it when I call the shots.

And I do it the Alpha Dog stuff more so to the younger women I know in my life that are friends. They respond to it more.

We have booked a weekend get away to the mountains. so no worries.
    Last edited by Mistress Frillee; 07-02-2012 at 11:21 AM.

Crap! All my girlfriends even in high school loved painting my toenails!

I have to say that my cd desires are very much satisfied with just the panties and womens jeans at this current moment in time. All other desires about womens clothes have disappeared! Has this happened to anyone else? Is this normal? A phase?

My current relationship makes me want to be the man and lead. It is a very strong, over powering desire I have not had before.

Sometimes.... everyone is too serious! 'To spite her' just means...you are going to do it as a joke to see how she reacts. Its harmless fun. She doesn't think you would, but you do it anyway...just to get a rise out of her.....and besides, there is nothing wrong with it. Just because she doesn't like it... (try telling your wife what style to do her hair....you will see how well that goes over) sometimes a little push back is healthy, it reminds everyone its a two way road and sometimes guys want to have fun too!
    Chickie

Quote Originally Posted by Chickhe View Post
    Sometimes.... everyone is too serious! 'To spite her' just means...you are going to do it as a joke to see how she reacts. Its harmless fun. She doesn't think you would, but you do it anyway...just to get a rise out of her.....and besides, there is nothing wrong with it. Just because she doesn't like it... (try telling your wife what style to do her hair....you will see how well that goes over) sometimes a little push back is healthy, it reminds everyone its a two way road and sometimes guys want to have fun too!
    Yes, I 100% agree. However, i did not do it and am happier for it. So its all good.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anne Ahnimus View Post
    An "alpha dog" named Mistress Frillee.

Fascinating crowd we get here.
    Does seem a little unusual---after all what Dominatrix would call herself Mistress Frillee---Mistress Lashe, or Madame Whip but "Frillee"? Hmmmmm
    Last edited by MsJanessa; 07-03-2012 at 08:14 PM.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

i disagree with everyone.. paint your toenails.. geez.. maybe she will leave you maybe not.. its your toes tho..

Quote Originally Posted by Mistress Frillee View Post
    I might just do it to spite her! LOL
    You have a GF who approves of your crossdressing? And you want to piss her off? Are you serious? You found a one in a million person and you intend to try to give her reasons to leave you? Best of luck with that, I hope you like living alone for the rest of your life; there are millions of guys who would give our right arms to be in your place....and I bet she knows that.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

seems like the rationale thing to do, it what makes relationships