Thread: Crossdressing & sex

Crossdressing & sex

Dolling up for me is intimately related to sex. I go from a str8 guy to wanting to express total womanhood and what better way to do so than having sex.
    And with it comes the frustration.
    An enormous percentage are plain flakes. Thankfully have a nose for them and never ended up in a tense or uncomfortable situation. But weeding them out is quite a chore.
    Those that remain and are not obese ore unkempt are no keepers either. They dont touch, caress, speak, nada. Nobody seems to have 5 minutes for foreplay, and again 5 for some chat afterwards.
    Getting together with other CD's can be fun, but similarly again most are flakes too.

What to do? Could use some hand holding

For me it was the opposite. my crossdressing came from my sexual activities with other males and some kinky females. now that i have and understanding of my sexuality(which is BI) and a hold of my dressing. now i find it hard to find someone to hook up with. mostly because i have a lot to do for work, and i'm not actually actively looking. i would suggest just going out to bars. if your area does not have a hook up spot, try site like OKcupid which is free and open to all.

I dont know what to tell you except by how you describe yourself you're my kind of girl, Giirl! I've been receptive to and looking all over for a truly M2F transgendered gf who I am attracted to where there's real girl-to-girl chemistry. I mean a M2F transgendered with a real feminine self not a male CD with a male self.

I've seen a lot of truly feminine, fun, positive thinking, attractive, alluring girls here who I'd love to hang out with but they're all over the map. Distance of separation is the thing. I think you're really lucky if you find a transgendered gf, a bff.

There must be Some girl out there to relate to, hang out with, have fun with, maybe even fall for? Just gotta keep trying I geuss.

Attachment 182669

Silver Member
    Darling, you just need to find the right person or persons---it will happen
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

I have been looking for A wile now and have found some realy nice people and had some very great encounters but It is usualy distance that keeps us apart. But i will not give up
    Last edited by Mistybtm; 06-30-2012 at 07:43 PM.
    Mistybtm

Banned Read only
    Suzie
    As far as my two bits are concerned
    I believe the trouble your having is that your attaching crossdressing and looking for a companion to share yourself with. To look for a worthwhile woman you must focus on that only and not attaching your crossdressing to it. Thats to share later if you form a relationship with that person. If crossdressing is primary then it may narrow the chances of finding that person that sees you for yourself and not the image you portray en femme.

I know, I know .........................whhaaatt?
    Thera

Married to SO Rufusrabbit Rebeccarabbit's Avatar
    I have to agree with Thera on this !!!
    My first marriage ended after 13 years owing to me coming clean about crossdressing.
    When I met Ruth we dated, I then told her that I was transgendered, she was ok with it.......we moved on with real life !!! We all have too.....
    Our relationship flourished, Ruth also married previously was until she met me, looking for an attractive male, male (I see many single GGs do this) a roughy, toughy man. What she got was me.........a polar opposite to what she thought she actually needed.
    Compatibility and real love for someone must come first..............
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="2"]"I am not this body. I am in this body, and this is part of my incarnation and I honor it but that isn't who I am."[/SIZE]

Hi Sandy, Oh, to be your age!!!!!!! I can relate to what you are saying but youth has an impatience side. Your "dream" will come true but try not to push it.

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

Quote Originally Posted by SuzieLod View Post
    Getting together with other CD's can be fun, but similarly again most are flakes too.

What to do? Could use some hand holding
    If you think that most of us are "flakes too" then you'd best keep your hands in your pockets or you might lose them permanently!!!!

If you'd like some help you should choose your words a bit more carefully. I for one am not a flake in any sense of the word and I resent your implication about all of us.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I think you need to experience a bit more life first.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.