I'm new here and have really enjoyed it so far. I'm not sure whats proper conversation for sure so please tell me if I'm breaking a rule.

I have not been crossdressing seriously very long, but experimented with it as a teen onward on and off. I have always been attracted to womens attire even when young, and found myself picturing myself wearing the clothing in catalogs and stores. Since at least my early twenties I have had fantasies about being with a man. The thing is these fantasies were of me dressed as a woman. I don't look at men sexually in day to day life. When I think of two men together it's a turn off. But when dressed I feel differently about it.

So when I did start recently take up crossdressing seriously I felt I had to try to be with a guy. Some things I enjoyed and somethings I didn't. I have tried kissing the only two men I have been with and talk about a weird feeling. Absolutely nothing chemistry wise at all. Actually I found it unpleasant (icky) and it felt nothing like I feel when I kiss a GG.

This is confusing to me because there is a certain body part GG's don't have I found I do very much like. Like I said I'm not sure I can even consider myself bisexual because there is only one part of a man that turns me on and nothing else sexually(kiss, touch) about them does. Now being dressed and pretending to be a woman with a man is very exciting to me and I can't help to confess I liked it.

I know some crossdressers do not want to be with men at all. But how many of you are like me who feel the need to or like the idea of being with men although you are not turned on by the men per se, just some of the things you can do with one?

Also for those who have SO's how is this topic ever delt with? I am really at a loss to see how I could ever even have a serious relationship with a GG again, much less ever marrying having a desire to be with a man when I'm dressed.