Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Crossdressing and male attraction

I've never been attracted to men, even when dressed. I love women and everything about them. That said, I am also very attracted to crossdressers....I do like that "one part" and often fantasize about being with another cd. I suppose this makes me bi and am totally ok with that. I could be with a cd while I'm dressed or in guy mode, although both of us dressed is much more appealing.

Hi Toni,
    Thank you for sharing. I have read a number of posts about this and I, too, feel similar to what you describe.
    I am not attracted to men either; I am actually turned off by most men. However the male parts I do enjoy.

I also took the time to explore my sexuality with a male in my 20's ( I am 58 now), and I found it far too mechanical. I really just wanted the male parts and would have loved to have a woman there to cuddle afterwards.

I have tried to encorporate this fantasy into my life with GG's and it does work if the partner is acccepting. The problem is that they have found these fantasies tiresome after awhile, and most just believed I was at least bisexual and wanted men in real life, which was partially true. I wanted part of the man.

I am separated now and I don't know if I will have a S.O. again. I belong to an older generation who are not nearly as accepting or open, making it all very complicated and confusing issue at my age.

I do think it is a very helpful to discuss and explore this complex subject.

Sometimes we might just have a lightbulb turn on.

Monica

I think for me it is the penis itself. I don't like men's bodies at all except that one part. And that's only when stephanie is around. We get around that somewhat with toys and stuff.
    Hugs
    Stephanie

Wow, This is a great thread, I have never been with a male yet but thats not to say that someday I won,t be. I know when I,m dressed as a femne and standing next to a guy sometimes I get these strange feelings. I think if I was in the right place at the right time I might want to try to be the girl I really feel like with the right guy.

I am attracted to men the whole package. I am always checking them out. But I am picky and and only
    date men after I get to know them very well. To many crazy things going on these days you have to be carefull.
    I like woman but as friends only.

I am attracted to women strongly but have fantasized about being out dressed to the nines and being hit on by guys. BTW I will be 55 in less than two months. Billie Jean

I consider myself 100% heterosexual, happily married, and am not the least bit attracted to men.

However, ONLY when dressed, do I fantasize about what it would be like to be treated like a woman by another man, or at least by another crossdresser. I have no attraction to men, but to experience the feeling of being desired is one I have daydreamed about many times. I imagine being treated exactly as I would treat a woman, slowly and sensually being touched in various places, all while wearing a sexy outfit.

Like others have said, touching a man's penis while dressed as a woman is a curious fantasy, but in real life there's a 99.9% chance I wouldn't go for it. Maybe 99.8%. <wink>
    "Masquerading as a man with a reason, my charade is the event of the season" ('Carry On Wayward Son' by Kansas)

Attractive men are lovely regardless of who I present as. Being hit on is flattering.....

Hi Toni... it totally resonates with me. In guy mode I am not gay. As a teenager I questioned this and it was obvious to me that this was not 'my bag'... but we do develop as we get older. I had another gay experience a decade or so later - it appeased something in my head but did nothing for me. I was not moved to repeat it. It was as you said, mechanical? Going through the motions?

But when I am in Kaz mode... what do I mean by that.. pink fog? Just me 'being' her... yeah I have the most erotic fantasies you can imagine. I don't have to be 'dressed' either, just in that mindset. But the reality is.. I see a guy...no interest... I see women.. just amazing! And I have no desire to leave my wife other than to be able to dress openly around the house.

Call me weird? Yeah... I am a CD! Just like you and thousand of others! Isn't it a strange exploration of who we are? I want to feel like a woman not just look like one - and for all the GGs... that includes all the crap! But sadly I never will...
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toni_62 View Post
    ReineD I think you pretty much hit the nail on the head. I have a hard time considering myself bi because I am also completely turned off by a guy wanting to return the favor for me, or them wanting me to use mine on them. Which makes sexual encounters awkward to say the least, and a major reason I have not sought out more of them.
    Have you ever thought about a relationship with another crossdresser--you would have the pleasure of kissing and carressing someone feminine but with that "extra" part that you want.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

I have always found I am attracted to people as a person first then as a sexual partner. I guess all those gender tests that say I am androgynous really do mean something. Sex is just not a big motivator for me.
    hugs rita
    Dressing is not a choice.

Its a passion.

When I am "dressed" I feel a strong sexual attraction to men, although I find women equally as interesting. I often fantasize about what it would be like to be with a guy and some day (probably sooner than later) I want to try that. For me, I think taking that step will bring fulfillment to me as a woman. I'm single, but a I have a unique lady friend who is bi, but tending towards her lesbian side, we have alot of fun together. I'm really thinking seriously about dating a TS, I have met several recently and I find them fascinating. I hope this isn't too risque, but I really enjoy this kind of conversation.

My wife is the one who wants to explore the role playing, although, we haven’t done anything yet I do enjoy the build-up to the climax (no pun intended). For example, she will talk ‘dirty’ to me about being all dressed and having some guy run his hand up under my skirt, then she asks me “what will you do?” She always presents scenarios then she wants me to tell her what I will do to him, her or them. Needless to say this a huge (pun intended) turn-on for both of us. If something is to happen I think we have both decided that it should be with another CD that way it’s just us girls. Even if nothing happens our verbal descriptions are truly amazing. LP

I forgot to mention in my earlier post that I would love to date/spend time with another CD when we are both "en femme". Over new years weekend I have been invited to a couple of "special" parties which I am very much looking forward to. One in particular is for CD's and TS girls. Other than the opportunity to go out fully dressed, I am quite certain I am going to meet some new people and make some interesting friends.

As mentioned here previously, some 30years ago I was seduced into a man on man intimacy.While he seemed to like it, I was rather indifferent to the whole thing. Recognize an attractive man when I see one, mostly my thoughts are I bet he doesn't have to work for it like most men do. Very attracted to the Cders portrayed here and never have been with one. Married 30 years and love my wife immensly, enjoy the fantasy but not sure if single would I indulge.

Men? I am attracted to handsome polite men very much. I am not attracted to other girls in a sexual way. Only for friendship there. I have been with both men and women, but now I prefer to date and see men exclusively. But the man has to be nice, sincere, safe, and polite. I guess that is why men I date are my age or older, I dont really click with young guys.
    Hugs
    Danielle

The aspects of a woman that I most want to emulate--smooth, hairless clear skin, shapely legs, a narrow waist, and breasts--are precisely the physical attributes men lack. The clothing a woman can wear--especially sheer hose, high heels, skirts, dresses and other lingerie--are what I find most attractive. Therefore there is nothing traditionally "manly" that I think is sexy--though I try to look that way for my wife when not wearing hose or heels around her in private. I'd never find a man attractive. I suppose a very passable TS would be an interesting experience, though.
    Last edited by Gretchen_To_Be; 12-24-2012 at 05:18 PM.

I have recently come out, and dress feminine publicly, with no need to pass. I have publicly declared myself as gender fluid, and I with that declaration about two months ago, my attractions have changed. I am still primarily attracted to GG or other folks with the same downstairs equipment, but the type of women I am attracted to is changing. I think I used to be attracted to very feminine women who I wanted to be like. Now I am finding myself attracted to GG with a blending of gender characteristics like me, who have more to give me and can lead sometimes.

toni,
    you have, like me, found your inner-self. i, for many years, thought i was hetrosexual but then i met a man that turned me on and we had sex. it was wonderful. if i was 40 years younger, i would have had SRS and be living as a woman that i am.
    just enjoy.....
    hugs,
    geri

It is very simple for me. Eric is a stright man and Samantha is a stright woman.
    When a woman dresses like a man, it's ok. But when a man dresses like a woman, you think it's degrading. Because you think being a woman is degrading. -Madonna-

Many good points made here, on which I would like to add a comment. Like most things in this life, it depends on how hard you want to work at something, how much desire you have, how committed you are. When I gave in to my feminine side a few years ago, I decided to fully explore it. To that end, I started tailoring my workout routine to develop a more ladylike form. Simply put, I work on shaping my legs and butt, flattening my tummy and so on. Along with that I started using various creams and lotions (all natural) and a massage regimen to develop my breasts, with which I have had some measure of success. I changed my hair style such that I can easily wear it as either a male or female. Notwithstanding, I do have a closet full of wigs which I also enjoy........depending on my mood.

After about a year, I started doing full body shaves and basically threw away all my male undergarments except for a precious few for going to the MD and so on. I started wearing panties every day and not long thereafter bras and pantyhose. While I wear male outer clothes during the work day, I am fully dressed as a woman underneath. After work and on the weekend, I dress and live, exclusively as a woman.

I have thought seriously about SRS, but quite honestly, I am (almost) happy where I am today, in that I can enjoy the best of both worlds. The one thing that bothers me the most is that I really want to live my life full time as a woman, that is to say being able to go to work dressed as such. I am always so envious of female co-workers who can wear pretty skirts and dresses, heels and hose. That's the place I want to get to.

I have had quite a bit of success in my "transition", I am very passable, save and except for my voice being a little too deep. I practice voice lessons all the time and things are getting better. I am comfortable going out in public dressed as a woman except for that.

I am attracted to both men and women and very fluid and open minded in my orientation. CD's and TS individuals are of special interest to me, I think it is sweet and sexy to be en femme with another CD.

I really hope this little iteration helps other women in this forum.

Mellissa, It makes perfect sense to me. I really have no attraction to men, but I am very attracted to anouther dresser. I guess I really like the surprise under the skirt.

Danni

Aspiring Member PrettyFlowingGown's Avatar
    i hated the thought of ever being with a man, but loneliness and depression makes you do things you normally you would'nt do....
    over time especially when i'm dressed as Angela and i'm out dancing, I love the attention of a gorgous guy (but only if hes good looking). its a great moment when someone says your beautiful and he asks you for a dance. i've never refused.
    but i am fussy!!! i dont love men on a whole, cause hairy chests and moustaches/beards put me off!!! i like shaven men.
    its strange. i still dont consider myself bi. i guess i not only dress like a woman, but i think and feel like a woman, and some men, i just happen to like.
    i have'nt had sex with a woman in 6 years, the last few times have been with a man or another cd.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I love my gorgous flowing evening and ball gowns. I love swishing in them, and feeling how beautiful and shimmering they are. I love to feel like a princess. I love to be elegant, feminine and ladylike.

Well, I guess it's a bit different for me, but it still applies. I'm bisexual, with a preference for men. But that's regardless of crossdressing habits. But I have a lovely girlfriend, so I'm not going to be with any man! I did have a boyfriend in the past, though.