Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OH WOW,OH HELL! : I TOLD my SO last night.....now we have a dress up happening asap..

Banned Read only
    Please do not let her think that you just want to try dressing up again. You are almost there but if you come clean at a later date that you are, in fact, a crossdresser, you will be a liar I her eyes. Tell her the whole truth and you will both be better for it. Good luck

My experience tells me that one can never go wrong coming clean. Lying is only one more obstacle that has to be overcome. One can not change themselves for another person, so there is no point in not just being up front about it. Anything else is just a manipulation. There are many people who truly believe that what one says while drunk can not be used against oneself. And based on this belief would never bring it up again, as to not breach this unwritten rule.

She needs to hear the truth from you, the sober you. Either she is going to be cool with it or she is not. But she will resent you for keeping it a secret and you will hate yourself later.

Love always,
    Elizabeth
    [SIZE=3]It is always our choice, who we are-Waking Life[/SIZE]

Truth will set you free, however, truth may really set you free! Are you brave enough...........................................

Reine,

I've read a few of your posts now - and I have to say - thank you. Thank you for your wisdom and honesty and for taking the time to post here so that others like myself might learn. You have amazing insight and advice. Thanks you so much! xoxoxox
    Hugs

Sammy
    xoxox