Thread: Kinda worried!

Kinda worried!

This morning I was sitting on my back deck (as I do every morning) drinking coffee and watching the birds. Most days I'm in my night gown, but this morning I was a little late. I was fully dressed and relaxing as always. It's grown up around other property, that makes it ideal to relax! As I was enjoying my coffee two of the kids who live up the street decided to come and look at the trees that fell down in my yard due to the storm! When they first saw me they didn't know who I was. hahahaha. After a few minutes they ask me why I was dressed as a woman. I really didn't want trouble so I told them I was going to play a joke on my SO when she got home. These kids are in the age of 9 or 10 years old. I just know I'll be hearing from there mom!!!! I don't really care about them knowing as I'm sure some do already. How ever I don't want them to think of things like this as being a bad thing. We talked for a few minutes and as they were leaving they both commented on how pretty I was! I'll keep you

Platinum Member
    Well, you can't personally assure that they'll grow up with an open mind about CDing or transgender issues, but you made a good start by conducting yourself calmly. There's a positive message.

Thanks girl! I feel a little better! I haven't heard anything yet so who knows!

I agree, this experiance of seeing a CD will most certainly have been a positive one for these kids; as you were just acting normal, and hopefully they'll realise that us CD's aren't weird and crazy people

But, if I was a betting girl, I'd say they probably did think you were going to play a joke on you're SO.

PS. That sounds like a pretty good little relaxing spot you've got

Gold Member
    I think you did it the rite way, besides the mom's would have a lot of nerve to
    tell you how to dress in your own back yard: where the kids had no business being there.
    Just my 2 cents worth.
    Rader

Sounds like a great response for the spot you were in! Hope it stays that way for you! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Quote Originally Posted by RADER View Post
    I think you did it the rite way, besides the mom's would have a lot of nerve to
    tell you how to dress in your own back yard: where the kids had no business being there.
    Just my 2 cents worth.
    Rader
    Very true. The evidence definitely wouldn't be admissible in court since they didn't have a proper search warrant. The woman has no right to even bring the matter up. If she does, it will be struck from the record. (This is an analogy, by the way.)

My gosh, how can you relax with all the clean-up work that needs to be done?? LOL

BobbieB
    To Dream of the Person you want to be Is to Waste the Person you are. unknown

And like the song: What doesn't kill you, can't hurt you.

I've got these Harbor Freight driveway alarms set in my front driveway, and one near my deck behind my house. Since my house is rural, there is very little chance of kids, much less, anyone else walking in on me. If they do, the alarms will sound giving me plenty of time to head indoors and play possum.

Having coffee on that deck in the morning is priceless.

I agree with TeresaL. Having my morning coffee on the back deck is one of the best things ever, that I actually haven't done in awhile. First chance I get I think I know what I'm gonna do...

Now that I'm off for a couple months, I started having my coffee/breakfast on my back porch. i love listening to the birds, squirrels, and watching the neighborhood cat stalk the rabbits hiding in my holly bush. So relaxing.

Hey ladies!!!! Mommy paid me a visit yesterday evening! I thought I was going to get a hard time...... She was very nice and preceded to tell me about her yard sale next weekend. I was totally surprised. We talked about sizes and she had invited me up to see how some of her things would fit. It seems were about the same size! Life always surprises me!!! Loves Ronda!

Kids rememeber good things ,, An if your nice they will rememeber the nice lady that lived down the street that FILLED there trick or treat bucket up or gave um a coke on a hot day or ice cream ,,,Thats what they rememeber ,, Not what cha had on ,,Hell they said you were pretty ,,,Dammmmmmm ,,,Thats Sweet !
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Banned Read only
    It's good to see others who enjoy their coffee on the patio in the early AM. I have a lot of privacy living near a swamp, but I have neighbors too who might have spotted me on occasion. Sunglasses are always a good face coverup technique. There are time I even take the trash to the curb dressed En Femme. I live on a state highway and that can be like a game of Roulette with drivers passing by and spotting me. So far I have caused no accidents. So I enjoy every opportunity to dress either openly in public , privately at home or semi-privately.

My husband regularly has his breakfast out on the back deck dressed en femme. We only have one neighbor that can see and they have an infant. They are nice people and are very friendly to us. I suspect they have seen him at some point, but have never mentioned it.
    Define "normal"

I sit on the deck en femme occasionally. I eliminated the neighbor issue by putting heat reflective screening around my deck (evening sun hits the deck). The most anyone might see is a fuzzy silhouette, but I can see out just fine.

Banned Read only
    If the kids have known you for any length of time, they probably know you're a nice guy. They are probably accepting of your reason for being en femme. Only time will tell if the mom is OK with their knowledge. People who do not understand what cross dressing or any other lifestyle is about, sometimes act negatively. Time will tell.

As to relaxing on a deck and sipping coffee, I look forward to doing the same in my backyard. My neighbors to the south have there view shielded by a cedar fence and laurel bushes. To the north there is a five foot fence and a five foot drop off. I thought that brought seclusion, but, I suspect the new neighbors are nosy and may have looked through the fence. One thing I really detest about anyone is intruding on anyone privacy. My brother use to live in a community that did not permit fences at all, which made for a nice visual impact of open expanses, but, it limited privacy. Then it becomes a situation of neighbors accepting a person for who they truly are.

Hey Steph! As for mom check out what I posted in this thread!!!! Good news!

Glad it worked out for you.