Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guy wearing bra picture

Guy wearing bra picture

Found this surfing the web the other day and thought I'd share for your comments. I wouldn't have the guts to wear a bra so out in the open like this guy. To bad there isn't a front view.

http://www.break.com/pictures/when-y...me-sir-2340617
    Last edited by AlanaG; 07-02-2012 at 09:34 PM.

Pink fog got him, eh?

Gold Member
    Might need it... And he probably is underdressing and thinks no one notices.

Oh I'm sure he knows. He just doesn't care! Good for him

I've dressed in public like that before, just with a girly hat on, and I've got longer hair. I bet my picture is on something like People of Walmart somewhere. I'm not passable, but go out anyway.

Done that many a times when I was younger! I use to buy secondhand shirts like that just for that purpose! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Ooh cra@, i didn't think anyone would notice. OR: S###, i've been outed again.

That guy has more b@!!$ then i do, there is no way i could do that.
    Great leaders are not great because of their words or deeds but because of the greatness they inspire from others."
    (Legends of the StarDancer)

If I knew nothing about the CDing and I was on that bus, I'd just assume that he has gynecomastia and needs to wear a bra to keep his pecs from giggling which can be painful? There is nothing about him that gives any hint to the CDing otherwise .. not his clothes or hair and I'm assuming he doesn't have any makeup on.
    Reine

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Those who responded to this thread may have missed something. He may be wearing a back brace and not a bra!! Of course Reine may also be right. I started wearing a bra daily when I was 9 years old, because a doctor told my dad that I needed to! That was 71 years ago, and except for my time in the miltary, I have worn one ever since. Regardless of whether I am enfemme or in drab. And I could care less if people see my bra!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Aspiring Member
    He could be a she with a short hair cut.

I don't think something like that should even be newsworthy. As others have said he might need to wear a bra.

On the other hand, there are flat-chested or small-breasted women that do not require bras.

That is the dumbest thing - men must not wear bras even if they have large breasts, and a woman must wear a bra even if she is flat-chested.

John
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

It does make a statement dosen't it.

Banned Read only
    An awful lot of leaping going on here based on one shot of a man's back. As always, the possibilities are endless. Could be, he was 100 bucks richer at the end of the day on some kind of "silly" bet?

Just how many here would be overjoyed to "bolt from the closet" if someone were to wave 100 bucks in their face? It would prolly beat any Christmas or Bday present they ever got.

good for him i wear my bra all the time every where i go and sometimes i am sure you can see through my white tshirt in the sunlight but i dont care i need a bra so i wear it 44DDD never had any problems lots of smiles and hello's from women

I may be all wet here..... But isn't that exactly what so many of us wish could happen and we NOT be the center of conversation? We are as bad as everyone else talking about what is out of the norm!

I applaud the person for wearing what makes them feel good aboout themself.

Silver Member
    Maybe it is me, but the band looks like it is too far down the back to properly go across the breasts. It might just be a back brace as Stephanie suggested.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue View Post
    Might need it... And he probably is underdressing and thinks no one notices.
    Yup, exactly my thought when I saw it.
    Hope she does a better job with beard coverage.

Rebecca x
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

If I'm going to wear a bra outside of home it will have to be with forms. It's going to take a bit more than $100 on a bet.

might be in Japan where male bras are fashionable

Shikha
    I would be terribly embarrassed if I was pictured like that in a newspaper. I would say if it's not for any medical reason, the guy has got guts.

Quote Originally Posted by pennylee View Post
    might be in Japan where male bras are fashionable
    Men's bras in Japan are becoming quite a thing apparently!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Luckily he was facing the other way!

If one is wearing a bra under anything thinner than a bulky sweater it will be noticed, either from fabric becoming sheer in strong light, from the outline of the straps showing through or by touch when someone pats the wearer on the shoulder back.

Unfortunately, with everybody carrying a web-connected camera in their pockets these days it is very likely that anyone who goes out will end up on the web somehow. I was with some tall CD friends waiting for a table to be cleared in a restaurant and a diner at the adjacent table quite openly held up his phone and took our picture.

Things will be even worse when Google Glass becomes reality and we're all recording everything we see. Technology is running far ahead of etiquette!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

You can be pretty sure the subject is male. I would guess that the picture taker got a clear frontal view also. It would not make any sense to post a picture of a flat-chested girl wearing a bra. That would be routine.

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    If I knew nothing about the CDing and I was on that bus, I'd just assume that he has gynecomastia and needs to wear a bra to keep his pecs from giggling which can be painful? There is nothing about him that gives any hint to the CDing otherwise .. not his clothes or hair and I'm assuming he doesn't have any makeup on.
    If you hear hoof beats think horses, not zebras. If you see bra straps think bra, not gynecomastia. I would guess most people have never heard about gynecomastia.

Quote Originally Posted by Eryn View Post
    Luckily he was facing the other way!

If one is wearing a bra under anything thinner than a bulky sweater it will be noticed, either from fabric becoming sheer in strong light, from the outline of the straps showing through or by touch when someone pats the wearer on the shoulder back.

Unfortunately, with everybody carrying a web-connected camera in their pockets these days it is very likely that anyone who goes out will end up on the web somehow. I was with some tall CD friends waiting for a table to be cleared in a restaurant and a diner at the adjacent table quite openly held up his phone and took our picture.

Things will be even worse when Google Glass becomes reality and we're all recording everything we see. Technology is running far ahead of etiquette!
    That's my take also. If you underdress in a bra, you will be made by some people some of the time. And it only takes one with a camera to immortalize you on the Internet forever.

I'm cool with it if someone else wants to do it, but it's not for me. I just wonder if he knows how obvious it is.

Also, I think the person is wearing a high waisted panty shaper. Look closely at how the fabric drapes just above the waist.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Quote Originally Posted by Sometimes Steffi View Post
    If you hear hoof beats think horses, not zebras. If you see bra straps think bra, not gynecomastia. I would guess most people have never heard about gynecomastia.
    Not the word itself maybe, but lots of guys have overly large pecs. We see this all the time at the beach or under thinner Tshirts.
    Reine

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahLynn View Post
    Ooh cra@, i didn't think anyone would notice. OR: S###, i've been outed again.

That guy has more b@!!$ then i do, there is no way i could do that.
    these days most women by birth would not go out like that. They usually all wear t shirts underneath to conceal their bras.