Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guy wearing bra picture

and somewhere someone doing something illegal is being ignored by those around them because no one wants to get involved. This, as was mentioned, is a non-news item. Someone who has a camera phone needs to get a life.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

It sucks that someone was so shocked about a guy wearing a bra that they had to take a picture without him knowing and post it online.

People are so uncouth these days.
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

Quote Originally Posted by Shananigans View Post
    It sucks that someone was so shocked about a guy wearing a bra that they had to take a picture without him knowing and post it online.

People are so uncouth these days.
    Yeah. I hate all the walmart people sites too. I hate to see anyone being laughed at.

You know what also gets me? All the horrible comments left on youtube videos or news stories that feature any sort of cross-gender expression. They're downright hateful.
    Reine

It's not a bra, it's a bro.

Banned Read only
    Ouuu I get so mad. LOL I hate bras , even on women. There is nothing pretty about them. All those dammed straps, hooks and unsightly bulges. Bras remind me of Horse Tack. For the majority of my Girly dressing I use different size forms to fit the dress. I don't mind a dress with a built in Bra. I hate all those straps. The Bra looks like a failed engineering student designed it. Instead I like forms that adhere to the body even with the use of body adhesive. I will only use a bra as a last resort, only have one LOL.

Modern women in order to be cool and refreshed are walking around in tops that reveal too much bra fat with all those dammed so called fashion straps.
    The ugliest fashion I have ever seen. Now I must admit from a male point of view how much I like the look bullet bras gave women in the 1950. I always thought breasts came to a point. Talk about trying to get one off too, but that's another matter for another time LOL.
    Have a good day ladies.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sissystephanie View Post
    Those who responded to this thread may have missed something. He may be wearing a back brace and not a bra!! Of course Reine may also be right. I started wearing a bra daily when I was 9 years old, because a doctor told my dad that I needed to! That was 71 years ago, and except for my time in the miltary, I have worn one ever since. Regardless of whether I am enfemme or in drab. And I could care less if people see my bra!!
    Dear Sissy,

This is a common theme in your posts. You say this often.

"I started wearing a bra daily when I was 9 years old, because a doctor told my dad that I needed to!"

Just what was it about the military that meant you no longer had to wear a bra?

Jus' askin'

S

Aspiring Member
    The pic doesn't look quite right to be a bra. The straps seem a little wide and they are too close to his neck. It looks like bra straps but then they don't look like bra straps.

Shikha
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Caroline View Post
    Ouuu I get so mad. LOL I hate bras , even on women. There is nothing pretty about them. All those dammed straps, hooks and unsightly bulges. Bras remind me of Horse Tack. For the majority of my Girly dressing I use different size forms to fit the dress. I don't mind a dress with a built in Bra. I hate all those straps. The Bra looks like a failed engineering student designed it. Instead I like forms that adhere to the body even with the use of body adhesive. I will only use a bra as a last resort, only have one LOL.

Modern women in order to be cool and refreshed are walking around in tops that reveal too much bra fat with all those dammed so called fashion straps.
    The ugliest fashion I have ever seen. Now I must admit from a male point of view how much I like the look bullet bras gave women in the 1950. I always thought breasts came to a point. Talk about trying to get one off too, but that's another matter for another time LOL.
    Have a good day ladies.
    I am so sad to hear that you feel this way about engineers. Unfortunately, I am an engineer and I try not to set such examples.

So...look carefully...is he carrying a purse? Hip or butt pads?
    True, the straps seem a bit unusual; no adjustment buckles, wide.

Aspiring Member
    I always thought we were here to support each other, NOT make fun of other people that are willing to push the envelope.

That's awesome... hopefully his panties match!

Banned Read only
    I am sure you are a ver good engineer. however don't get your panties in a bunch over my musings. LOL

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephenie S View Post
    Dear Sissy,

This is a common theme in your posts. You say this often.

"I started wearing a bra daily when I was 9 years old, because a doctor told my dad that I needed to!"

Just what was it about the military that meant you no longer had to wear a bra?

Jus' askin' S
    Stephanie,

I was in the U.S. Navy during the Korean was. Since I did have noticeable breasts, I should have been wearing a bra at that time. But in those days I would have been kicked out of the Navy, and I wanted to serve. So I did not wear a bra when on duty. When I was on leave I did usually wear one!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Aspiring Member

he's also carrying a shoulder bag

Quote Originally Posted by AlanaG View Post
    Found this surfing the web the other day and thought I'd share for your comments. I wouldn't have the guts to wear a bra so out in the open like this guy. To bad there isn't a front view.

http://www.break.com/pictures/when-y...me-sir-2340617
    He clearly has a shoulder bag on his left shoulder, he isn't wearing a t-shirt which is likely unusual, if you look at his shirt under his armpit, you will see that the shirt bulges forward so he probably does have gynecomastia, the straps are squarish maybe to distinguish it from a woman's bra, it does look like Japan from haircuts, glasses etc, but the shirt itself doesn't look like a woman's blouse. some guys like shoulder bags. The person looks older so I assume he wouldn't be doing anything to "affront" society as Asians have a different respect system than the west, they also don't put themselves in a position to cause shame for their .families, They may have sex hotels but honor is still something to be cherished there, at least according to my limited understanding. Also, there appear to be ONLY men on the bus! This could also be an ad to show prospective wearers what would be seen.

Are we all sure this is a male? If this is a short-haired female riding a train, it would be ironic if she was commented upon by crossdressers when she was just looking a little androgynous while riding the train...
    Last edited by April_Ligeia; 07-06-2012 at 10:15 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.