Hi All,

I am quite new here.

I have been confused about who I really am. I have always had the desire to be a girl since young (I dont know why), but it's been there for the past few years. I initally started crossdressing when I was 12 and stopped at 13, then at 18 every now and then. I have never crossdressed since then, but it has been on my mind for the last 7 years or so with a burning desire.

So, I broke the ice months ago and made an online order for various girly items. As a matter of fact, I went full on top (wig) to bottom (stilletoes that feet my feet -so happy !) to match with a gorgeous cream tube dress Since then I have purchased endless dresses, high heels, make up, etc.

Although I might have come to realise that I can have a fem attitude, but once I was fully dressed up I had the wildest moments in my head- i.e. I would totally be submissive only to be with a straight man and can only fantasise this each time I am dressed.

I think the actual matter of fact is that I am possibly a gay crossdresser, but is this normal for cd's or just me? What's strange in a good way is that I feel really comfortable and confident this way .

I was recently started dating a guy and my first date was last Saturday . It was the good butterflies I had when I was with him; but I did not want to rush into anything physical

According to him its his Birthday this Sunday. Obviously, I don't want to rush into 'that' as a present and neither do I feel totally ready. But do you think he will be expecting the treat? Is he being honest?

Should I need to stand back and see what's happening, I feel it's coming all to fast

Any advice would be great

Thanks in advance

Neesha,
xx