Hi all! Hope you're having a wonderful day.

Anyways, I have not read about this in this forum so I wanted to bring the topic up and hear what you all have to say. Well, I'm 23 and not a very experienced. However, I do have a slim type body so some girly simple clothes make me look really passable and I love it. However, I feel my body is now changing from that of an adolescent to that of a man and also as a guy I find it really healthy for my life to go to the gym.

Now here's the great dilemma. As my upper body gets bigger and broader I like it (since I'm getting manlier, chicks dig that, plus gives me confidence as a guy), however, it makes me feel sad that I'm losing the little femininity I have left. If I ultimately would have to choose what gender I want to be I would choose male, I know for a fact that I'm male, but I can't deny the fact that part of me wants to go on a rigorous diet and lose all possible fat that I can lose (I even think I can pull curves if I do that ).

I know that as I'll gain more experience I'll learn to hide my male attributes better. But right now the body that I have allows me enjoy myself without putting much effort into it and I'm having trouble pushing my male improvements forward.

I would love to hear what the people here have to say about this. I'm sure this happens to many of us. How did you cope with yourself to make a decision or perhaps there is a balance in all of this or a way to make it all work.