Thread: Daughter was wearing my earrings

Daughter was wearing my earrings

In our bedroom we have a junk drawer, and in this drawer there is a lot of Maria things. Last night my daughter was going to a wedding and she came down the stairs and when i looked up at her face my eye's caught her earrings and I just stopped. She said whats wrong it looks like you seen a ghost, she then turned to my wife and said, by the way mom I am borrowing your earrings, she looked up and she also had a look on her face. She turned to me and started laughing, my daughter walked away and said that we were both in a crazy mood. I told my wife I better get them back, she laughed and said, i would love to see her face if i told her she is wearing her dads earrings to a wedding.

Now that's funny! Do you intend to tell her?

Gold Member
    This one I had to laugh. This is what real life is all about. Have fun getting them back.
    Rader

Nothing like shareing! One of those times it's better to keep your mouth shut before you stick your foot in! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Dont feel bad ,,,I had to finaly come out to my youngest daughter cuz she was always stealing MY SHOES !!! Heyyyyyyy waitttttt a min !!! She would go into our closet at our old house a comunity closet ,, An I could an would hear her say HEYYYYYYY where did ya get these ,,Talking to my SO,,, What could she say ? Out the door they went ,,,, Boo,,,Hoo,,, Not my favorite Wedges ,,,Nooooooooooooooooo ,,,,,,,, That will make yo come clean FAST ! So now she said HEYYYYYY ,,,, I sayyyyy ohhhhh no you dont ,,,,, Im wearing those Babys today,, Get your own,,, Shes a shoe luva too .
    Last edited by Eryn; 07-08-2012 at 11:59 PM. Reason: If you have to obscure the spelling, you shouldn't use the word.
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    There you go - see? CDing is a fun thing that can bring happiness and laughter to a marriage
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

What a perfect comedic moment.

Thanks for sharing.

Senior Member Jacqueline Winona's Avatar
    Another lol! Thanks, that is an awesome story!

Banned Read only
    And who says Cding isn't a family event?

That was nice of you to give your daughter a pair of ear rings
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Hi,

Better still when your daughter gives them to you at xmas time . well our daughter does for me, with help from our grandchild ,

...noeleena...

That's funny! A great story.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

My daughter went through the closet and took a blouse my wife had bought me in Hawaii -- wore it off and on for a week and said she wanted it and was her favorite! she diden't realize it was mine although she knows about "Debbie" I couldn't part with it and had to tell her - borrow, OK but it belongs to me - we have fun shopping now........................Debra

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley128 View Post
    That was nice of you to give your daughter a pair of ear rings
    Yeah I agree - I like to give my daughter some clothing items I get that might fit her better (and it's real cool when she accepts them.)

Gold Member
    If she is like my daughter, you don't have to "give" them. They are gone. I used to have to send my wife to retrieve things all the time. It got easier after I told her because then I could just say no.

It's always a challenge when your daughter borrows without knowing whose it is. My wife allowed our visiting daughter to borrow my short halfslip one time. Since I wear it often under some of my shorter skirts, I was a little afraid it would not be returned (especially since my wife has no skirts that length).
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Beautiful Girl to Nikki ♥ Billiebluenose1878 GG's Avatar
    Looks like no ones clothes, jewelry,makeup,or even shoes are safe from the kids ...sheesh better invest in small padlock lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]To wake up and see SweetNikki i love by my side happy is very special and important to me xxxxx
    In life ... we dont lose friends .... we discover who our real friends really are ....

Cariad a Cwtches xxxxx

Love everyone equally and tolerate all xxxxx

@WelshbirdBillie on Twitter

That was soooooooooo cute ..LOL