Thread: While taking a drive

Wink While taking a drive

Yesterday was my wife's day off so we took a drive up in Ohio. We took an old way we hadn't been in 20 years. The new roads makes it kinda nuts to take this way. We stopped at a good will as we often do. She went her way and I went mine. I looked a ladies shoes, shorts, and skirts. We showed each other things that we thought might fit and to see if we liked them. Along with some of the things I picked out was a pair of shorts. As we checked out I noticed she had picked my shorts up. Wow that was a good thing. When I had left the house I had put on a pair of jeans a tee and bra and panties as I always do when we go for these drives. I had a little eye liner and makeup on. After awhile she had to go to the bathroom so we stopped at a rest area. As she was getting out of the car she told me it was a little hot and I should put my shorts on! Hey! Sounds good to me!!! hahaha. I came out and felt wonderful. As we kept driving we ran across a place we always wanted to stop and eat, but didn't because we had the kids with us. I couldn't say no, but really was a little worried about going in with what I had on, but I did anyway!! Thinking nobody new us!!! We had a bottle of wine and a couple of sandwich platters. As time went on I really got into it and more importantly she did to. I'm so looking for her next day off!!!! Loves Ronda! Just wanted to share!!!!! The whole time we were in there It didn't bother my wife at all that I was in femm!!! Enjoy your drive ladies!!!!!

Aspiring Member
    I went crisscross thru Ohio the other day, from Cincinatti to Cleveland. I seen alot of people walking in Columbus. How would Columbus be for open CDing? BTW the roads were terrible, I-71 anway.
    Last edited by Nigella; 07-13-2012 at 01:12 PM. Reason: There really is no need to repost the OP as a quote

Ronda that sounds like a wonderful way to spend time with your wife! Thanks for sharing your beautiful story!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

no pics? Gotta see these shorts...

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    What a wonderful day out. thanks for sharing it.

lucky! nice day out cant wait to get that for me one day

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by AmandaQ View Post
    I went crisscross thru Ohio the other day, from Cincinatti to Cleveland. I seen alot of people walking in Columbus. How would Columbus be for open CDing? BTW the roads were terrible, I-71 anway.
    To answer your question, Columbus is pretty good for CDing. Especially the short north area. There are a few areas to stay away from but then every town has them. And yes, the roads are terrible.