Thread: "Boobs"

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar

"Boobs"

I wear my "boobs" when ever I am home. And I mean "always!"
    It's come to the point that I expect to see them when I look, and I miss them when not wearing them.

Platinum Member
    I know the feeling, Susan. I wear mine daily-8 to 14 hours and would feel like I was incomplete without them.

There were two key points for my evolution. The first was buying good quality breast forms...the second was purchasing a good quality wig. In combination I came to the realization that...I can do this.

I dunno. I feel kind of fake.
    I'm trying to wean myself off every kind of female prosthetic there is, if possible, without transitioning.
    Don't get me wrong. My forms are very important to me when in public. It completes the sillouhette. It just doesn't feel natural to me. This is just me talking, I'm sure everyone else has a different viewpoint. In the mean time, I'll try to consume as much beer and cheese sticks to get some evidence of cleavage if I can.

That's what's nice about real ones... Never leaving home without them! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Hi five for the Official Boob Owner Club!

New forum acronym: GB (Genetic Boobs)

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I have to agree with Karren and whowhat when!! I wear my "boobs" 24/7 since they are my own body!! I had 36 B's at age 9 and now have 40 B's, and yes I am a male!! I do wear a bra every day whether I am enfemme or in drab!When I was 9 our doctor told my dad that I needed to wear a bra so that I wouldn't have sagging breasts! I started then, and except for my time in the Navy have worn one ever since!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

The only time I lose them is when I'm in the shower!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NathalieX66 View Post
    I dunno. I feel kind of fake.
    I'm trying to wean myself off every kind of female prosthetic there is, if possible, without transitioning.
    Don't get me wrong. ........ In the mean time, I'll try to consume as much beer and cheese sticks to get some evidence of cleavage if I can.
    I understand completely. Real would be better, certainly, but I can't gain weight selectively and the combination of natural boobs and a beer gut just doesn't appeal to me

Platinum Member
    Hi Susan, A day without BOOBS ia like a day without Sunshine.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

lol, I too get used to the feeling/weight up front. Not sure I miss them everytime I don't have them attached though, particularly in this heat.

Banned Read only
    When you turn 70 God in his wisdom give you a set of breasts to be proud of. LOL

I totally feel the same way. Someday I hope to get better silicon boobs, but for now my PALS will have to do. I underdress 24/7 and even at work I have a set of enhancers so that I have some shape in my bra under my baggy work shirt. But as soon as I get home the full size B-cup forms come out. My wife sometimes gets nervous when we're out because they are somewhat noticeable, but most people don't see what they don't expect to see and never notice.

This week I attached my size C forms for 3 days. It was a new and nice experience to always have to deal with those 2 girls in the way.
    Several things change, from putting on my bra to sleeping.
    I need to get some strapless bras and tops now.
    "Missed it by that much!"

Quote Originally Posted by Linsey View Post
    This week I attached my size C forms for 3 days. It was a new and nice experience to always have to deal with those 2 girls in the way.
    Several things change, from putting on my bra to sleeping.
    I need to get some strapless bras and tops now.
    and while you are at it, might just as well pick up some new skirts, hose, jewellry, shoes, makeup, purses, perfume, .................

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by susancheerleader
    I wear my "boobs" when ever I am home. And I mean "always!"
    [SIZE="2"]Whenever I hear the word “boobs,” I cringe. It sounds like you’re making fun of the very thing you most admire. Ha-ha. Is it too hard to call them bosoms, or breasts, however false or prosthetic they may be? Saying “boobs” when you mean breasts is like calling a penis a “wiener,” and that is another unfortunate euphemism that turns my stomach…

IMHO, the word “boobs” should be used exclusively as a catch-all descriptive term for intolerant individuals…
    [/SIZE]

Depends on my mood.happy with them, happy without.

Can not sleep in them though. Just uncomfortable physically.

Yep, when I'm at home I defiantly have mine on there is nothing more comforting
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Frédérique View Post
    [SIZE="2"]Whenever I hear the word “boobs,” I cringe. It sounds like you’re making fun of the very thing you most admire. Ha-ha. Is it too hard to call them bosoms, or breasts, however false or prosthetic they may be? Saying “boobs” when you mean breasts is like calling a penis a “wiener,” and that is another unfortunate euphemism that turns my stomach…

IMHO, the word “boobs” should be used exclusively as a catch-all descriptive term for intolerant individuals…
    [/SIZE]
    I feel exactly the same way. It's a slang that I think only GG's might use referring to her own in a light hearted joking manner.

[/SIZE]
    Real-life genetic boob owner here:

I love the word "boobs", it's relaxed, casual and completely inoffensive unless you go out of your way to twist it.
    Even then I doubt it can be done.

I'm proud of my boobs, I'm not ashamed of my boobs, and I will not feel guilty for using the word boobs to describe them.

This isn't a personal attack btw, I just disagree.

I'll never forget the day my breast forms came in. I picked them up at my favorite boutique and I brought a full outfit with me. I wanted to see how the whole thing looked. I was excited at the prospect.

I had a long line bra on. I placed the form into each cup...I looked in a mirror in the dressing room...and I was grinning from ear to ear.

Perfect C cups that fit perfectly into my frame. Height-weight proportional and integrated beautifully with the shape I wanted. Another door opened that day.

They may not be real, but they are my girls and I like having them.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whowhatwhen View Post
    Real-life genetic boob owner here:

I love the word "boobs", it's relaxed, casual and completely inoffensive unless you go out of your way to twist it.
    Even then I doubt it can be done.

I'm proud of my boobs, I'm not ashamed of my boobs, and I will not feel guilty for using the word boobs to describe them.

This isn't a personal attack btw, I just disagree.
    I agree. What's in a name? It would be inappropriate for a doctor, possibly, to use a common, lighthearted slang word for breasts in a serious setting, but IMHO there's too much semantic PC in this community at times, such as the use of the term "tranny". I mean, how can you resist at least a little grin when you hear "boobs"? And my wife calls CD.com "Trannybook".
    Last edited by Acastina; 07-16-2012 at 01:46 PM.

[/SIZE]
    My wife and my three daughters all refer to them as boobs... it is in the vernacular I am afraid! They think it is less formal than breasts and other more formal terms.

Idon't have a problem and would rather use the terms the GGs do, although this does vary from culture to culture!

Anyway... I love my forms and wear them whenever I can... BUT... there are times, increasingly so, when I like the feeling I get when my nipples touch nice fabrics etc... When I look at my natural boobs/breasts I mostly feel that I now have something! I can do cleavage with some help! So I bought my first A cup bra only to be disappointed... I didn't begin to fill it! OK, maybe AA... My forms feel very much part of me now though and I sleep in them most nights.
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

absolutely Karen! When they are a permanent part of you you never risk having one fall out or spill!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaz View Post
    ................. So I bought my first A cup bra only to be disappointed... I didn't begin to fill it! OK, maybe AA... .
    You will fill an Ahh Bra and the same one will probably stretch to fit your forms.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Yes, but they can get in the way at times.

[SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda