Thread: i was thinking

i was thinking

we all talk about dressing an things like under dressing wearing a bra an a lot of things an i read that wen you some of you put on womens things that you get so turn on you well i wont say but for us older cds wen did it stop an just dressing an being you i know wen we was yong it was a new thing but after yrs like me it is just me in them like a women does it dont make me honny it is just me it dose make me fell more like a women as much as i can i think the more you dress the more you dont fell a sexual thing to it or the older you get i know wen i get all dresses up i am me no sex thing just me a women that is in me

I find that quite interesting Lori! When does it stop! When we were younger perhaps sex was the thing that was on our mind the most! For me it sure was!haha! But some where along the line sex is not that important any more! For me I always felt female so I'm still dressing like one! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I don't remember when it stopped for me...it wasn't abrupt it was sort of a fading thing.
    All I know is that suddenly I realized that it was about my feminine expression and not about sex any longer. Actually that's been a huge relief. It's allowed me to focus on WHO I am.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !